Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1563&start_row=21

JAH or YAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/11/2007 9:04:06 AM

mr ark sir...i am not sure why yiou put all that stuff you "found on the web" as an answer or reason....to what i said...because i havent said anything concerning "false tenets" of rastafari....i havent addressed the church....

you sound like this forum is controlled by you?...you cannot dirrect my conversation...to what you prefer me to do...you can do whatever you want...as for me..well...i dont think you have that kind of control.......

how can you give a name to something you cannot even prove exists?....or would you like people to blindly believe in unseen things?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/11/2007 9:23:22 AM

ravin-i,

It wasn't I who posted the information found on the web, it was Diego B.

I can't and don't want to direct your conversation, you choose your own direction. But I can and will stop discussions on this forum that are only distractions from useful reasonings.

Bring something that people can use to uplift themselves in Life instead of the same vanity that has already been discussed for centuries with no physical proof on either side of existence or non-existence.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/11/2007 10:02:58 AM

what is a "upful" thing?....and you can and will stop discussions, discussions that are valid and carefully thought out geared to removing black people from bondage of bible?....so i take it that you are the controller?......and this is the "oficial NYAHBINGHI" site of toronto?....there is nothing here that reflects the nyahbinghi....

so are you te controller?.....ok i see it now.....you dont like opposition or questions that will show up your self as a person who likes to be in control.....

i asked a valid question.....sounds like you are a white man who is here to tel rasta that they are not rasta enough, if they dont dom as you say....come on man.....

here is another one....

if something cannot be proved on eiother side...(exist or not exist) then why would one still choose to follow the trend to where? seems idiotic to me....is that what you call "blind faith"

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/11/2007 10:05:53 AM

RAVIN
WITH OUT JESUS I YESUS I YASU YEHUSHUAH
"WAT EVER YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH"
KING SELASSIE I WOULD BE INSIGNIFICANT
HAILE SELASSIE IS THE LION OF JUDAH
A TITLE RESERVED FOR CHRIST
KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS HEAD OF TH ECHURCH DFENDER OF THE FAITH
YOUR NOT MAKING SENCE
JAH YAH IS THE SAME THING THE LETTER J IS SILENT IN THE TEXT
THOSE OF US WHO SAY J IS THE SAME AS THOSE WHO SAY Y
AND GOD IS BIG ENUFF TO KNOW WHOM WE ARE TALKIN OR ELSE HE WOULDNT BE GOD NOW WOULD HE
BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/11/2007 10:10:05 AM

my man....king selasie 1 would be significant in any position....

he himself has said he can trace his origins all the way to king ori..who is older ad more ancient than solomon and christanity and bible.....so if we did not have any of those...Rastafari would still be....

check our videos and tv program on line

google- RASTAFARI RISING...

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/11/2007 10:10:23 AM

U CANT COME TO SOME ONES HOPUSE AND TELL THEM NOTHING THE BEST THING TO DO
WHEN U DONT LIKE THE VIBES SOME WHERE IS LEAVE.. NUH?
AFTER ALL THE MAN BUILD HIS SITE OFFER SPACE TO REASON
AND I WAS RAISED BY BINGHI ELDRES AND BROTHERS IF U SAY ANY THING THAT THEY DONT LIKE
U HAVE TO GO
WITH OUT HEARING THE REASON
THEY JUST LOOK AT U LIKE U KNOW ALREADY WAT THE PROBLEM IS
AND WHY IF U ARE A RASTAMAN ARE U DEBTING JAH EXISTANCE ?

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/11/2007 10:12:13 AM

HO W U MEAN JESUS CHRIST HAS THE SAME ANCESTRY
FIRST BOOK OF MATTHEW CAN TELL U THAT
AND SOLOMON IS THE GRAND SON OF JESSE WHOS LINE GOES ALL THE WAY PAST NOAH
ABRAM
SETH ...
WAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/11/2007 10:21:08 AM

"There is no greater day of gratitude and joy for Christians than celebrating the birthday of Our Saviour Jesus Christ. On this day of happiness, every Christian, by meditating on [Jesus'] life and the work He accomplished for all of us, tends to forget the trials he faces and the sadness that breaks his heart."
THESE ARE THE WORDS OF HIS MAJESTY WHOM U SAY U DEFEND
WELL THIS IS WHAT HE DEFENDS THAT CHRIST IS REAL
AND IN FACT DID EXIST
AND SENCE HED BE SIGNIFICANT NO MATTER WHO HE IS
U SHOULD REALLY STUDY HIS WORDS KNOW WHO HE IS
IT HELPS WHEN TALKING ABOUT HIM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/11/2007 10:44:24 AM

ras ravin-i

The official Nyahbinghi site of Toronto, what are you talking about?

This website is Jah-RasTafarI.com. If you notice on the homepage where you saw the Ifficial Nyahbinghi House of Toronto, in much bigger letters it says Nyahbinghi.ca. Did you ever think to click the link, or type in Nyahbinghi.ca?

And in regard to reflection of Nyahbinghi. Have you ever been to a Nyahbinghi gathering? If you have you would know that they read the Bible, both the old and new testament. And have you read the words of RasTafarI, He glories in the Bible, both the old and new testament. No matter how many times people try, they can't be RasTafarI without RasTafarI. There is proof about what RasTafarI say, and I follow HIM words.

You ask what is an upfull thing. It is a reasoning that will make I and I trod closer to the Most High Jah, in the example of the Most High Jah.

And in regards to what you call the "bondage of the bible". Do you somehow imagine that Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I is in bondage because He glories in the Bible and speaks so much about Christ?

There are people who claimed to be Christians but were not (which is obvious because they never lived by the example of Christ). These false Christian put people under bondage. And they didn't use the bible to do that, they tried to prevent the people from reading the bible because they knew that reading it would have taken the people away from their bondage.

And instead of making assumptions about why I am doing what I am doing in regards to stopping distractions here, read the New Season post from the link I posted above and I am very clear about I reasons, and I go into more detail in the other reasonings in that topic.

If you want to know the reason for I decision to stop this discussion in particular, there are a few reasons, some which I have already spoken about in the New Season topic. One reason is that just as it has in the past, this topic would go on for days or longer, and nobody will be convinced of anything. Those that can see Christ will Itinue to see Christ, and those that don't see Christ will continue to not see Christ. And also the time and energy that would be wasted in this vanity (when I say vanity I mean uselessness and fruitlessness), would be better used reasoning about things that will rise I and I so that I and I can trod towards Living by the example of the Most High God.

And also, you said,
---------------------------
now i knw that what i say wil raise the typical questions and there will be a long thread of reasoning about it and in the end it will still not prove that jesus exixted....so ask away
---------------------------

I can see by this sentence alone that your intention is long arguments and you obviously have gone through this argument before on other sites.

And if you take the time to read the New Season reasoning. You will see that I intention is short arguments about uselessness, so that we can move forward to long reasonings about usefulness.

So as I said, bring something here to uplift people. Teach the way of Life that reflects the example of the Most High God Jah RasTafarI. So I and I can learn to live better after hearing it and gain more Iverstanding about it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 12/11/2007 1:46:44 PM

I saw many of the videos "Rastafari rising", and i think that the way you (Ras Ravin-I) speak, is everything but a rising of such a Holy movement. in this way you are just trying to hide HIM'S Teaching, or maybe you don't know how they are, or you know and seem to understand not it. All this is just the expression of a missubRastafarianculture that , according to what you read from what i found on the web, just wants to set itself up as a freedom movement against "babylon bondage", so free to be spure and to absorbe everything is said about mysticism, philosophy, myths, "hights", condemning the Bible just because it is a book, when you want to find the "reaall wisdom and overstanding" in the "poowweer of naatuure" (how deep..lol)
and, from the great ancestors of egypt, the knowledge of the movement of planets and stars, and of "ka rast" the egyptian Christ =)....isn't it? I saw a video by Mutabaruka -who has also, naturally, been special guest in your program-who usually come to deny and mocke the Scriptures and to offer a "new interpretation" to the Rastafarian movement, spending almost 15 minutes talking about ital nourishment, clothing etc. while asked about Rastafari: as diet is the first thing! of course it is very important, but this show what now among certains so called Rastas has became the first thing: not the Divinity of Haile Selassie I, but the power of streams, winds, clouds and things.... and of course this comes from the reject of Orthodox Christianity...
Synchretism is what you promote, absence of law and order, chaos...

then , what is worste, is that you think to be justified in your acts, by quoting the Speeches of HIM concerning spirituality as more powerful than religion, and concernig the mystical unity of mankind: many times these Words fall under misinterpretations.

Look, Br. Rook Fari quoted Rastafari Words about Christ;the others about the canonicity of the Bible, and , i sujjest to read the other about Christianity (those I mentioned -Constitution and Coronation).
So? Facing the evidence, isn't it enough yet?

I have, like the Idrens, just shown the evidence about HIM, not an opinion or interpretation, but FACTS; and who say to be Rastafari, and shoot videos about His Words reading, won't be so brave to deny the evidence, unless willing to joke. I would like to see you my Brethren Ras Ravin-I, saying what you say here, while another Br. near you reads His Words: i mean, there would be a dispute, you would get vexed against the one reading...

Thank you

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I