Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1563&start_row=31

JAH or YAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 12/11/2007 1:59:14 PM

p.s. and Muta talked about it as if there were no other problems, as it was the Rastafarian manifest. He didn't add something more, it seemed to be all his "thesis"

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/12/2007 10:02:04 AM

"Rastafari Rising"

Ises,
Ilah salute to all Ingels...
I Negus Amlak within I right make a special appearance into JAH-Rastafari.com to address all concern and comment. None outside I posses power to reason inside I...Therefore, I am here in this forum in the fullness of time, the responsibility rest upon I shoulder.
Any positive suggestions or commentary will be most welcome.
I stand,
Negus Amlak
Rastafari Rising

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/12/2007 12:40:35 PM

Welcome Negus Amlak,

I think I might of vexed your bredren Ras Raven I.

I have recently made some changes to the forum so that I and I don't spend days arguing about things that distract I and I from more important reasonings that will rise I and I to a Higher level.

For example. I view and the view promoted here is that RasTafarI is God. Those that say RasTafarI is not God are welcome to reason here, but they are not welcome to bring arguments here that say RasTafarI is not God. Those kind of arguments have already gone through here several times in the past and every time it basically goes through the same circles that it went through before. And instead of reasoning about more useful things that will rise I and I, people go through the same circles of the past repeating the same things said before.

I can't just ignore arguments like that because I never want to appear to support the opinion that RasTafarI is not God, so I have the obligation to show that I don't support it. So because of that obligation, I have to join into that circle that has already gone through here several times before.

Too much time in the past was taken up on those circles, and everytime those circles appear, useful reasonings tend to be ignored. Because people are too busy defending their position to spend time on anything else. The same kind of thing has happened when people come here supporting batty boys and other kinds of wickedness.

In regards to the existence of Jesus Christ. Haile Selassie I shows that Jesus Christ existed and so do I. And whether or not He existed, I main focus is to Live by His example and teachings, and I know that His example and teachings are righteousness and are the example of the Creator. And if you look through the reasonings here, I don't spend I time trying to show that Jesus Christ existed, unless I am responding directly to the claim that Jesus Christ doesn't exist. I spend I time reasoning about His teachings and example, and showing why they are the example for I and I to Live.

There is no proof that my great, great grandfather existed other then the fact that his descendants are living today. So if we look into somebody that existed 2000 years ago, unless they have a preserved corpse(like a mummy) that is still around and the location known, there is no concrete proof that they existed, even if they did in fact exist.

So in the case of Jesus Christ, the only thing we have to say he existed is the fact that he is written about by others.

If people don't want to believe that Jesus Christ existed because of that, then that is there choice. But it will just be vanity to argue about it, because after all the arguments, nobody on either side can prove with solid physical evidence that what they believe is true.

If a person thinks that through discussions they can eventually come to firm and undisputable proof of either position, then they are welcome to do it elsewhere. But as far as this forum is concerned, those things were finished after the previous Season, and in this New Season time is too short for I and I to spend it on that anymore, I would much rather spend I time learning to Live closer to the example of the Most High and spend time on reasonings that support that direction and also other reasonings that will be more useful for I and I.

That doesn't mean that I have a problem with any reasoning that doesn't support that direction, because if a reasoning is made, commented on and then people trod on to things that are more useful, then the distraction is minor and doesn't matter to I. But if the distraction will go on for days, and the old circle just repeats again and again, and people don't have time to spend on more useful things, then I do have a problem with that, especially if I feel the need to waste I time also.

Here is the link to I New Season post that goes into more details. I think I will include this reasoning to that topic as well.

New Season

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/12/2007 2:45:48 PM

ises i..

now what would have come into your mind to say that you vexed me?...i dont think you have the capacity to vex me.....if i am at all vexed is not because you believe in jesus christ....is because of your ignorance.

Rastafari is a black liberation movement....meaning that it was developed around the idea of liberation of black people, developed in the slums and ghettos of Jamaica....now you now that.....

what is your contribution to this liberation movement of black people?

i noticed that the fellow there...deigo B...is saying that some would like to take the "holy" aspect of rastafari and change it to a liberation movement.....

and you ask if i have ever been to a nayahbinghi gathering?
hmmmm....your guess...

if you are not addressing the freeing of Africa from colonialism, you are not addressing anything.....if you are not addresing the freedom of black people from the west, you are doing nothing, you can play with religion all you want....we know that your religion is our chains.

there is nothing you can say to me that will educate me as concerning rastafari.
for me to take you seriously you will have to address the rastafari livity the way it is....not how you want it to be or become.

so lets reason.....

dont hide behind nothing.....

i strand
ras ravin-i

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 12/12/2007 3:27:55 PM

Greate, very good Ras Ravin I, you misunderstood what I wanted to say , and you didn't answer my post.

Maybe it was my fault, and I apology, but the liberation I was talking about was a deplorable liberation, not from slavery chains, that of course HIM teach us and shows us, but from the so called "book religion system": many "Rastafarians" say that they are "free" because theyr knowledge is "higher" than the one found in a "mere book", as if they rise up by the power of philosophy, of nature, livity ecc. They refuse the religion of our Fathers, promoted by our KING.
They just have prejudices, in considering Christianity dirty,because they see it as a strict subject, a chainful system:but that is not true; they want to "fly" lol, with theyr "natural energy", and don't want to listen the rest, that is straight from Ethiopia! (whose flag they like to hang on theyr sticks..)

Christianity, you don't want to deal with it, but if you don't, then do not speak about Ethiopia, about Israel, don't hang no red gold and green behind you, and say not "Lord of lords, Lion of Judah". If you will do it, you will contradict your self, because of obvious motivations...

The second point is: in your last response you made sarchasm, without saying ANYTHING CONCRETE about what many Brethren and I said concerning His Words about Christianity and the Bible, that are obviously clear prooves of thosefalse convinctions.

Just tell what do you think reading them, just a few words,in order
to know your position and begin reasoning,knowing if the other really understand my position and if he wants to see it.

Say concrete words, with examples and quotings of His Speeches that may support your opinion,to have a clear imagine of your position: it is to reason properly.

Thank you

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/12/2007 3:51:07 PM

ras ravin-i, you said,
---------------------
there is nothing you can say to me that will educate me as concerning rastafari.
---------------------

and you said
---------------------
so lets reason.....
---------------------

So you know everything? Then there is not much for I to say to you. And there is no point in reasoning with you because it is pointless to reason with somebody that already knows all, especially because such arrogant people that imagine such things actually know very little.

I will just ask a question that you seem to not want to answer.

Do you somehow imagine that Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I is in bondage and chains because He glories in the Bible and speaks so much about Christ, and not just as a myth, but as Our Saviour that walked the earth?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/12/2007 4:51:24 PM

nope i dont know everything....neither did i say that i did.

when you are ready to reason about black liberation...we can reason then.....somehow you seem to avoid the issue....so you havent said anything that i dont know....so there is very little you can say to me about rastafari....

lets talk about black liberation and how you can use your talents to achieve the same....and give yourself some purpose....why would you want to leave i n i freedom out of your reasonings? little deigo mentioned to declear "my position"....its this....no white man can teach i about i culture....thats my position....amongst other positions i have taken....

now my questions is....have you ever been to a nyahbinghi gathering?

the kingman of ethiopia was long before christanity.

will continue later....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/12/2007 5:07:28 PM

Yes, I have been to numerous Nyahbinghi gatherings at the Toronto Nyahbinghi and I have also been to Bobo gatherings. When I came to Toronto in 1995, the Nyahbinghi House was the first place I looked for.

And before your mind imagines that it is some fake Nyahbinghi House, I will tell you that it is an Ifficial Nyahbinghi House blessed by a Nyahbinghi Elder from Jamaica and run by a Nyahbinghi Elder from Jamaica. I am the only white man that was able to stand in the Fire and chant the Nyahbinghi with them. All others that came could not stand in the Fire.

In terms of I efforts towards Black Liberation. I reason with I Idrens and Sistrens about I and I Livity and I and I learn from eachother. And you can ask several Black people on the Internet or in Toronto that have learned something from I. the fact that I skin is white doesn't make I mind void, so I have things to teach and I have things to learn.

I other effort towards Black Liberation is I am an Inventor and in the process of trodding towards setting up a business so that I can work with I Idrens and Sistrens, and also after the foundation is set, so that I can help others set up businesses so that RasTafarI people can be self-sufficient and work for I and I selves.

Now I question is:

Do you somehow imagine that Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I is in bondage and chains because He glories in the Bible and speaks so much about Christ, and not just as a myth, but as Our Saviour that walked the earth?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/12/2007 5:47:27 PM

Another question.

What are your efforts towards Black Liberation?

And I will repeat again in case you missed it in the previous post.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/12/2007 8:29:46 PM

ises i..

unfortunatly, i am not at liberty to discuss my actions toward black liberation with you....but know this....it dosent include you....and i am not a person who "somehow imagines" things....haile selassie is who he is....i am...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I