Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1458&start_row=71

Man of Right is God in Flesh

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 88
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 5/16/2006 5:52:24 PM

Yes I

How good and pleasant it is to see InI Idren of the Most High reason over this difficult subject with such raspect.

a few points:

Who here is personally responsible for the colour of his/her skin?

Regarding white rulers in Africa, why does JA habitually elect a white P.M.?

Ones who hang on to the original interpretation of Black Supremacy and "death to white oppressors" remind I of Jews who protested the ending of the tradition of animal sacrifice or Christians who never thought women should be allowed to read the Bible. It seems reasonable to re-interpret "Black Supremacy" as the original unity of mankind rather than embrace blatant racism or try to say we're all equal, but some are more equal (depending on pigmentation).

Iman have often given thanks that I was made to be "white" because if I had been born black my life would surely have been wasted (in prison) hating white people.

Now as a white Rastaman, some want to tell I to go sit in the back of the bus !!! FYAH

LOVE LOVE LOVE AND ONLY LOVE

ONE BLESSED PERFECT LOVE

p.s.
...Iman accept Selassie I Emperor of Ethiopia as I Lord, I support reparations and repatriation, I raspect InI Incient Black Elders who brought forth the Overstanding of RasTafari, , I believe that mankind and civilization were born in Africa and I profess that reestablishing Africa to Her rightful glory is a MUST.

Messenger: RasEmpressGong Sent: 5/16/2006 7:18:50 PM

Blessed..

"Iman have often given thanks that I was made to be "white" because if I had been born black my life would surely have been wasted (in prison) hating white people.
Now as a white Rastaman, some want to tell I to go sit in the back of the bus !!! FYAH"

THIS IS FOUL AND YOU KNOW IT!

You see any of us here sittin down wasting our time hatin white people? I wasnt aware that all the black people sittin in jail were hatin white people? is that what black rasta do too? shoot I guess I am not a rasta then.

You can sit anywhere u want to on the bus, just realise that u are not the driver. De driver is a black man..who was here from the beginnin and who will be here forever more. and if you dont like that little known fact then Im sorry..this aint for u. cuz its not about white people being able to do and think whatever they want. THAT IS WHAT GOT THIS WORLD IN THE MESS IT IS IN, IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Black man was the beginning and we will be the end whenever that may be. But we never once said that because we hold the world in our hands that we were goin to use our power to belittle any other race. YOU DID THAT. We dont carry on with that eye for an eye crap. We accepted you into our realm of correcting this enormous wrong that your people have costed this entire earth and all you can do is feel like somebody 'out to get u' and take away your power (back of the bus?)GET REAL.

You need to get over yourselves and realise that colour is here and it cannot be erased into this whole big charade about 'one love.' cuz its only fair to talk about 'one love' when a white person feels that nobody loves or likes them and they cant 'join' a 'group'.where is the talk about one love in the ghetto and slums where black people gotta literally scrape to get by? where is one love in politics and economic affairs? no it dont exist in those spheres because thats where u will always dominate! and that is where we differ because we never tried to dominate anybody else!

p.s.
...Iman accept Selassie I Emperor of Ethiopia as I Lord, I support reparations and repatriation, I raspect InI Incient Black Elders who brought forth the Overstanding of RasTafari, , I believe that mankind and civilization were born in Africa and I profess that reestablishing Africa to Her rightful glory is a MUST."

Raspect wouldnt have allowed you to make or even think about that statement that you did earlier. Black Supremacy and Rastafari will progress and proceed with or without yall. We didnt ask you to 'allow' us to be Rastas and carry on with our movement that was prophecised and ordained, and Im sorry but we never will.

its amazing how some of u can be so humble and real with urself about this situation and the rest of u just want to stomp ur feet like babies when u realise that this is one thing u cant control.

EmpressGong

ps. Im really sorry but this really got me vex so I am goin to just not say anything anymore.Tired of having to defend something that is my birthright to someone who invited themself into my Istory. ones can talk about how much they sight Selassie as Lord and all this but He is Black. When you have a problem with I you have a problem with HIM. so FYAH.

Messenger: RasEmpressGong Sent: 5/16/2006 7:33:14 PM

Blessed

I am reminded to be slow to anger and quick to bless.
I apologize for my anger (not my opinion) and do hope the reasoning on Man of Right can be re-established.
Humble.

EmpressGong

Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/16/2006 7:51:12 PM

To Nzingha, you got me wrong about the comment about what white people go through. I was talking about the psychological thing of not loving yourself. If you want to talk about it I would be more than willing. It is a very important subject. The point I was making is that white people are the way they are because of psychological abuse, and they are not to be maligned or judged. We all know that when we're down we make poor decisions in desperation. You don't understand how deep tricknology is in the white culture, and that it is a disease that they suffer from internally, that is only now beginning to show it's face among black people.
I'm not trying to label people here, or even to generalize. I'm just trying to make a point, okay. So please don't vex with me. I am just a youth okay, just relaxing and reasoning some things I sight. Right or wrong I deh easy, okay. Leh we just reason up and rest up.

Anyway, for example think about black americans. Those of us from Africa and the West Indies quickly see that black americans are a little less sure of themselves, a little fearful, quick to pretend and so on. There are more homosexuals and uncle Tom's among blacks in America per capita, and a higher level of that false tradition. It comes from the prevalence of tricknology in their surroundings growing up.
To consider this trend from another angle, to make the point more clear, compare the present generation of American blacks to previous generations and you will see that the culture of tricknology that brings about homosexuality and uncle tomism has increased over the generations as this group that was once outside of the mainstream, american tricknology culture has become more included in that culture.
My point is, it is not about white and black, but about a disease of culture, called tricknology.
A black person usually is unaware of the full effect of tricknology, unless he had at least one white parent (adoptive or biological) he was close to, or like many Americans he has been to a large extent assimilated into that culture.

Please, for the people who think black, pause to just consider, hypothetically if you must, that there may be things about the white culture that you do't know about because they have to be experienced personally. And imagine for a minute that it may not be a problem, but a human problem more prevalent and powerful among whites for historical reasons not because it is a natural part of who they are. Just imagine it for a minute and see if it makes sense, that's all I ask.
If you want to call yourself something I can't fight against that. Note I have been respectful and calm all the time. I respect your rights to be who you are, which includes who you believe yourself to be, whether I agree intellectually or not. My comments are not personal, but intellectual. I just think it is a mistake, I am not personally against you making it. Look at my posts again and see if there is any statement or language that is personally directed, or accusatory. I don't deal with that. And if I'm wrong about any thought I have, then the only appropriate response is to correct my logic, or point out where my reasoning went wrong.

Finally, for EmpressRasGong, I said it was a hateful tradition of thought, not that you were being hateful. I don't talk in emotional language like you are assuming. I am very very macho, I make only statements. If I am talking about my feelings I will always say, "I feel". I explicitly said the first time that it was not a personal attack to let you know the vibe I was coming from.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/16/2006 8:31:44 PM

White MEN get out of Africa go back to your Caucasoid mountains, go back to darkness in your caves in your barren land
Give us back all of our diamond and gold. Give us our natural given land our heritage.
All white subject out of Africa, find back your vine and fig tree
Africa for the Africans Europe for the Europeans
Black Africa Black Jerusalem Black Israel
Glorify the Man who support their Roots and respect their heavenly Mother and Father, all Man, whether pink, white, purple, blue, brown, Black bring all and Black rule all and Black love all.
This work is for all, the importance is to be obedient to the Father word.
Blackness is not based upon skin complexion, but Righteous sayings and doings, a black heart for the black kingdom, deeper than appearance. Rememeber wat JAH told Samuel when he was looking for to Annoint the Rightful King
Equal Rights and Justice for Ethiopians.
Freedom Redemption Repatriation
Holy King Emmanuel 7th Adonai God Jah Rastafari
The Black Iam

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 5/16/2006 8:41:11 PM

gideon,
I have responded to your words, not your person, seen.

I overstand your words, as this is something I already know. However, the fact remains, this thing is done to yourself and has been spread throught the globe. It comes from a history of difficult to cultivate land, downpression by landlords which demands subjegation from the pesant class and lack of education. You see, your history tells more to the thinking mind than just events that occured. You see, when Cacasoids came down from the Caucus Mountains it was not because they had been freed, it was because they broke free after countless years of dedication to freedom. They ravaged the countryside not because they were evil, but because they were hungry and barberous. Armed with only clubs, tools made of stone and mongrels who were vicious domesticated wolves more than they were dogs, they managed to terrorize everyone east of Europe because nobody lived in Europe yet. They forced the building of the Great Wall of China, they raised the global price of imports and they infultrated everything north of the Sahara Desert.
Eventually they relearned language and became able to communicate to the civilized world. Although they settled in Europe they needed the natural recources outside of Europe to survive in a social structure. Many of these Europeans became indentured servants or apprentices in order to learn trades and live a civilized lifestyle. Many women became prostetutes or concubines. As these early Europeans began to intergrate themselves into society, they royalty of the world became interested in where they came from as most people living in that time had never seen a real live Caucasoid. Ambassadors, scouts and spies were sent out from every great society of the time to the western world in search of treasure, land and/or alliances. Finding little more than primative communities of uneducated barbarians most of the world dissmissed early Europeans as harmless at best and slaves at worst. Many Europeans were captured as spoils of war and large numbers of women were taken as brides for nobility or wenches to be sold. Because of this, a generation of "half-breeds" emerged all over the world, in KMT a large portion of this generation were royalty. This generation became the first revolutionaries in human history. Many of the societies that birthed these mixed children refused to acknowledge them as anything more than half-breeds, refusing them the rights of full citizens and seperating them from the social heirarchy. The royal children of captured mothers in KMT became known as the Hyksos and eventually Hebrews. Many of these mixed children fled their homelands and returned to Europe with stories of wealth, injustice and brutality.
Eventually Europeans began to enter into the world as a diplomatic entity. With the leadership and guidance of the returning generation as well as many of those who had gone in search of a better life. These returning ambassadors quickly began to embody the traits of the royalty from the stories of civilization that became legend throughout the indiginous peoples. They treated the full-blooded Caucasions in the same way they had been treated by the countries abroad in order to overcome the hate they held in their hearts. And one day a man named Adolf Hitler fought back. He spread a concept of white supremacy that had been unheard of by the peasant class of Europe. Many of these poor Europeans found this idea liberating, however, Hitler did not calculate for the overwhelming ignorance of the peasant class, many of whom had never left the villages their granparents were born in, and thus he failed to complete his mission.
Now, I've said all of that to say this;
1. There is a reason the whole world agreed to lock caucasions away forever. And it must have been a good one cause it worked for a very long time.
2. Nobody expected them to A. survive B. break free
3. The world is a shambles because white folks are still trying to be Black, and still not succeeding.
4. It's everybody's fault.
5. White people still don't understand (not really) Black Supremacy.
6. When you hate somebody who loves you, they tend to kill you in your sleep.
7. Wake up.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/16/2006 9:10:57 PM

Thank you Nzingha for the explanation. I am not a believer in things I don't know, but I am sure the story has some merit of some form or other.
Be that as it may, you have not responded to my basic claim, which is that a cultural problem in white people is not reason to classify them as less than black people, or even different.
Answer this question:
Do black people in general, or all black people, really understand black supremacy. And if they do not, is there any difference between their state and that of the whites, in terms of that understanding?
In your story, I would say that the world treated the whites shamefully to exile them, and acted in ignorance of the order of black supremacy, and are now reaping the results of that rebellious choice.

If the significant difference is lack of understanding of black supremacy, as you seem to be saying, then we should classify those who know and those who don't as categories. I accept this, it is the natural order of revelation of christ. But you haven't made a definitive connection to the colour thing, even if I do accept your story.
All I'm trying to show is that blackness, as a real defining characteristice representing revelation and knowledge, is not related to skin colour, but is something deeper, like farIsight said just now. All the stories are only relevant to that issue, if they are relevant to it. So please show if I am missing the point. I am not an arrogant person, I know the reality of life even though I am not able to fully manifest yet. Just show me and the whole forum why we should see a deeper difference on the level of true blackness just by looking at skin colour and facial features.

For FarIsight, why start the story of geographical occupation in the middle of the story? Why not start at the garden of eden, where our first common parents lived? Usually it is considered that your parents home is yours if you choose to live there. Being there more recently is definitely not totally insignificant, but it is not a valid reason to deny rights to other people. Why say go back to the caves? That was just a stop along the way, according to the story.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/16/2006 10:10:34 PM

"Iman have often given thanks that I was made to be "white" because if I had been born black my life would surely have been wasted (in prison) hating white people."

What kind of crap is this? Get off your mountain 'viking' and come to a real Nyahbinghi and say that. Saying things like this, you put yourself in the back of a bus. No wonder the viking wont come off his ganja hill.

This comment is coming from the guy who wrote 'mysteries of the nyahbinghi' But whats really a mystery is why Steven decided to put pictures of other Rasses without them knowing it along with some art work that was done by a Ras. But the viking steven never asked permission of hese bredren to publish their pictures in a book, and the bredreen who's art work is posted up in this book has recieved no thanks or money in return.

Now thats a mystery! Get down off the mountain viking!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 5/16/2006 10:29:54 PM

"Do black people in general, or all black people, really understand black supremacy."

I would say that many Black people don't even really know what Black Supremacy is, haven't really considered it or are not informed at all. As for those who do, I believe that the understanding of Black Supremacy is not the issue, the issue is if white people can be reinformed, intergrated and tolerated in civilized society. Unfortunatly most can not and they ruin it for everybody else. Many, although they may not resist Black Supremacy, refuse the concept of having been lied to for generations upon generations and refuse to give up the idea of a white centered world simply because they can't grasp the reality of racism. However, not letting go of a white centered world is un-acceptable to Black Supremacy, the two cannot co-exist. Based on the situation of Earth and the Times in which we live, many Black Power movements are unwilling to chance saving the few white people who do in fact get it. And this is why you see so many white Rastas getting angry when others refuse to give up their privalige out loud and in public. The reason that there is such a stark contrast between Black and white in the average mind is because everyone who is not white is a variation of Black, not a blending of Black and white, white people missed the break down of races because they were locked away in the Caucous Mountains. This is why war always breaks down into Isreal, America and Brittan (and/or Europe) versus everybody else. Imperialism vrs everything else.

"And if they do not, is there any difference between their state and that of the whites, in terms of that understanding?"

White is not a color but a mindset, where as Black is an understanding. Many Black people ponder this same question. While it is generally agreed the white people are the source of all evil, whether they know it, realize it, or intend it or not, it has come into question as to whether or not all other peoples who have this mindset can be reinformed, intergrated and tolerated in civilized society. You see it is not really the people that the Black Supremacist hate it is the mindset. Few people understand that fact. If you have the mindset, no matter what color skin you have, you are white. If you have the understanding, no matter what color you are, then you are Black. White people far too often just don't get that and won't even try. But any white person who gets it knows what it means to be "Light Skinned". That's how you know you get it because Black people treat you as though you were new to being Black rather than born white and eventually you become a defendable member of Black society. But when you don't get it, you never get past skin color, you never understand why a 1/4 African will call themselves Black. Black versus white, mindset versus understanding, not skin colour versus skin colour.
Baldheads vrs. RastafarI

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 5/16/2006 10:34:58 PM

"Iman have often given thanks that I was made to be "white" because if I had been born black my life would surely have been wasted (in prison) hating white people."

I said it and I know it to be true. Funny this should be so vexing. I was an angry young man who could not suffer injustice quietly and would surely have been arrested because we all know what Babylon does to an angry young black man who won't back down. Why you vex?

I'm also certain that if I was not black I would be racially prejudicided against whites (I almost am as it is). Why you vex?

Dreadnut, what artwork? I believe all artwork is public domain except for the one photo given to me by the photographer, a friend who never mentioned having a problem. Why you vex? (what do you mean "viking")

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 88

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I