Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1458&start_row=21

Man of Right is God in Flesh

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 88
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/8/2006 12:08:49 PM

You have two ears to listen and only one mouth to talk, and still you talk more than you listen?
I was reverring to this certain occasion in Kings House April 21st 1966 Kingston Jamaica. I n I is well aware that His Majesty met many people with presents. Everything with its purpose.

I do not know your friends grandfather. But as surgeon in Sudan on His Majesty's side(I suppose during occupation/victory) he was certainly no baldhead. Respect to those respect is due.

Selah

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/8/2006 12:25:34 PM

I listen clearly, please do not make the mistake of underestimating I and I. It is a very good thing to examine and re-examine what we know or think we do.

I am not trying to fight, brother. All of us need to see the Kings blessings HIM give to all sorts of people. No matter how we define baldhead or Babylon or whatever. I think this topic may be exhausted now.

Please don't get so defensive, brother. I am simply trying to bring light to certain facts and to question certain statements which appear in my eyes to go without questioning most of the time. There is no harm done in questioning, and questioning happens without question marks still.

You may want to be careful with these statements you make about my two ears and one mouth. Just because you do not initially agree with I and I does not make me ignorant and it would be quite reasonable for me to take offense to such a statement. Give thanks I am not offended.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/8/2006 12:52:00 PM

Jah Coyote, I am a white man, so I know that for outsiders the word Black Supremacy sounds scary, but it only sounds that way because people immediatly think of it as white supremacy. InI have to teach our own nations about Black Supremacy, even though the most of them will not accept. But preaching a message without a receiving ear, you'll be like Jeremiah writing Lamentations.

I don't hate no one here, but it needs to be overstood to the fullness, THIS IS A BLACK LIBERATION MOVEMENT! LETS HELP BLACK PEOPLE AND AFRICA LIBERATE, BUT LETS DO IT LOOKING THROUGH OUR ETHIOPIAN SPECTICLES.

"Black Liberation day, oh what a great day that must be when Africa is free"

Haile Selassie I First

Messenger: moksi jerry Sent: 5/8/2006 3:12:41 PM

freedom for all people black white yellow brown africa eorope.america freedom for the whole earth.emanuel edwards is not the christ,.all we need Jah rastafari,jesus christ and bob marley.my point is not supremacy but i whonder why people should follow someone who claims to be christ when we have the teachings of rastafari ,jesus and bob marley and many other teachings.i dont want to follow a false christa jesus said many will come in my name saying i am christ.emanuel edwards is not the christ who was crucified. moksi jerry Jah Rastafari

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/8/2006 5:36:24 PM

To Dreadnut:
Sight. I see what you mean now. Rastafari is a Black Liberation Movement.
Black is Iniversal. Before JAH say "Let there be light" there is only Blackness. All other things come from Blackness. Sight.

Selah.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 5/8/2006 9:35:53 PM

InI Rastas should stop acting indignant when seekers confuse "Black Supremacy" with base racism. That is exactly how it appears until the Tru Overstanding is seen. InI should get used to explaining the Truth rather than being put off by the reasonable misunderstanding of seekers.

Most seekers are familiar w/ H.I.M.'s words thru the lyrics of Bob. They hear The Most High speak unequivocally against any "philosophy which holds one race superior" and then Rastas seh "Black Supremacy"!
Black is seen as a race and supremacy means superior, their confusion is not so difficult to overstand. From the outside Black Supremacy appears to be a philosophy which holds one race superior.

Black Supremacy is InI Iverstanding of the Iriginal Inity of Iration.
Let InI be a light of this world.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/8/2006 11:09:02 PM

Bob Marley is no teacher. YOU THINK HE CAN SAVE YOU? HE COULD NOT EVEN SAVE HIMSELF.
Bob Marley was taught all things by the Rt Hon King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the Black Christ in Flesh. All about Rastafari he learnt about from Jah when he was living in Bull Bay.
The stone that builder has refused has become the head cornerstone.
No apology to anyone's offense. IandI is the FireMan
Fire for Bob Marley
Fire for all those who pollute Black Culture and spread them pollution
More earthquake for them who get rich and switch, BURNING FIRE FOR THOSE TURBAN WEARING FOOLS WHO CALL THEMSELF CAPLETON AND SIZZLA.
FIRE FIRE FIRE RED HOT FIRE RED HOT BRIMSTONE SHAKE THEM OFF BURRRRN FIRE

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/8/2006 11:13:00 PM

CONFUSION.ALL CONFUSION.ALL POLLUTION HERE.WASTING YOUR TIME.WATCH YOURSELF WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AND DO JAHJAH SEE YOU SO BE GOOD BE RIGHT BE CLEAN BE PURE THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING
STOP KILLING YOURSELF AND FOOLING YOURSELF

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/9/2006 1:37:05 AM

Yeah, thats about it. Listen, even those who don;t know about Bob Marley and Emmanuels reasonings, how about the fact that Mortimo Planno was a huge force behind Bobs lyrics. Bob wasn't coming with a new vision of Rastafari, he was continuing in the steps that Elders like Bongo Eddie, or King Emmanuel had already set. They beat InI forerunners of this movement and this man Bob Marley picks up a guitar to sing and we hail him as some huge prophet, when in reality those names who never got glorified and those who were being killed and shaven were the real cross bearers.

Get it right! Your not going to come to the Fullness of Haile Selassie with reggae. Reggae is just music, and though I listen to it, I dont worship it nor those who make it. They are simply entertainers, and after the glamer and smoke disappears they are just people with the same problems InI face.

Also, why the I always say Jah Rastafari, why not Haile Selassie I?
Peace

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/9/2006 3:36:05 AM

Blessed Love

My Lord, Rman has been witnessing all words manifested on this website for a very long time but have not participated, the i can even browse through or type iman name in the search and the i will find that everytime Rman has written words no attention was given to them. So i just stand up natural and swim with the current and observe all words.
Even this reasoning about God, i had to write bout 3 times cos Babylon wouldnt let me have access to post it. This is the mystical work of the Almighty God so all barriers must be broken. Jah Rastafari

Iman have seen this site in its ups and i see it now in its downs. I think that this place was an important place to write word of Right, now i see this site lose all power and virtue it once had. I c more arguments and vain discussions and all kind of people who dont walk Rastafari but always run their mouth about what they dont know.
I have also noticed many people have stopped posting reasonings here and i dont blam them, i have seen this forum disintegrate into a very negative place and even people who have no flame want to come burn fire when they dont even know what is fire. I see just children going through their growing pains here

Anyway, First of all IANDI as Bobo Shanty we dont deal with Reggae. I and I is strictly a upright churchical Salvation trod, strictly Nyabinghi One Two Order.

When I first reason to Bobo priest and prophets iman would personally get offended when they burn reggae, for I claimed to have learnt of Rastafari through Bob Marley and Reggae.
Within time, I consulted and searched my Self of Self and i found that Reggae was not Right for I.Took a very longtime to understand this level, but when i reached there i found that this is deeply spiritual. This music manifest a mediation of right thoughts, right feelings, right word.

The Man say that this is not Rastaman music.Him say that the Word is Right but the beat/rhythm is a wrong one.
Rastafari is from Ancient time, from creation, the Ancient of Days. Nyabinghi is the Tru Rastaman music, the heartbeat music that is a comfort to the Righteous soul and a dis-comfort to the weakheart. This music is a living music, it create earthquake and lightning for real. It make the trees dance and the bird sing.

A Natural Music
This music is the Black Israelite divine music, King David music.
Reggae music is Babylon music, sackbut and dulcimer (Refer to Book of Daniel), Nebuchadnezzar music that Babylon play and the people dance and praise his worthless idols to the tune.
One have to really see through this reasoning with spiritual and heartical insight as one would be gazing throu a eyeglass beholding a new horizon

Reggae music is a hypnotic music, the bass Babylon play in them studio to hypnotise one and make ones jiggy in a trance.
We cant rock to that rhythm as we are in this world but not of this world. Reggae music is from this world not from God world. God is Melchesidek the King of Salem and Nyabinghi Order is his music.

You can never play reggae for the King, NO REGGAE MUSIC IN ZION, King Selassie is glorified with Him Ethiopian cultural musical tradition of Nyabinghi Order against the walls of Babylon, renting and rearing, striking all first born of Pharoah.
So one must rise above all Babylon sayings and doings.
Reggae is a commercial gimmick that enslave the Rastaman and make him go astray. Reggae cant save you. Cannot uplift you to the heights of Salvation as Daniel Number One Band can
Look how all of these artists go astray, not one of them standeth firm and obedient unto God.
This music carry the Seal of the Living God, no X. Reggae carry mark of the beast because the beast make it and give it to Rastaman to sing pon. See the reality. Reality is Righteousness of Salvation

Bob Marley had a mission to do and him fail. If he would have obeyed God,what happened to him would not have happened to him

My Lord, Our God, The Black Christ in Flesh tell us the half that has never been told and i just share it freely with those who want to know, and i dont impose on those who dont care.

Noone told i this, i sat down and reasoned with my inner God and i found out all this through HIM. Many reasonings to seriously reason as i have showned the I Dreadnut before, but the i never mail i or phone i so it stays limited to this. Rman do not find it appropriate to reason here as it is full of mixup and delusion confusion so Rman Bobo Majesty is serious where it concern the disturbance of our mediation so anything that disturb our mediation we dont deal wit. This is the anciency of everliving days, the fountain of life, it is not written in books.

Jah Rastafari is Haile Selassie I. Do not confuse anything or doubt anything. Haile Selassie I is God Almighty Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Most I Jahovia Jah Rastafari Earthquake God JAH RASTAFARI SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
Haile Selassie I the POWER of the Trinity, Our God in Three Blessed Persons, Prophet Priest and King Holy Emmanuel I Marcus Garvey I Selassie I JAH Rastafari
Hail HIM ADONAI GOD JAH RASTAFARi
Negus I is Love Let us ALL love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 88

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I