Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1458&start_row=11

Man of Right is God in Flesh

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 88
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/7/2006 10:23:27 PM

You misunderstand I and I. I bring no hatred, only questions. I am not saying Black Supremacy is wickedness, I am just questioning it as a solution to our problems. So far no one except perhaps Dreadnut has even explained Black Supremacy in proper terms. Why does the I get so offensive when I and I bring a different mindset? What is to say what I have to say is absolutely wrong?
I read a lot of writings of Selassie I, read a lot of the Bible, I love the King, HIM words as I love JAH, the earth, existence, creation, seen? But I tend to distrust what is told to be correct from anything beyond I and I intuition, seen, intuition coming from I and I daily experiences, from reading scripture which I feel is a good thing intuitively, and from learning about Selassie I.
I and I do not speak of hate, I and I only bring I own reasonings. I feel Selassie I has been pretty clear about HIM statement "Until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes there shall always be war." As of yet I have not witnessed how Black Supermacy can be a suitable mindset for I and I. Not to say it is inherantly evil, I do not believe that at all. But I do not realize how it can bring people forward, not just attempt to disrupt power.
I see all the time Black people hurting other Black people, White people hurting other White people, Indian people hurting other Indians. It is not suitable to downpress any man, or give power to any man strictly based on his skin colour. That is why I and I chant NYAHBINGHI- death to all Black and White OPRESSORS. Not death to white. Without white there is no black. For I and I that is the truth.

If anyone would care to inform I and I on Black Supremacy I would be interested to read. If anyone would care to inform I and I on Charles Edwards then please do as well.

Ras Tafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/7/2006 11:55:41 PM

Here are two reasonings I made before about Black Supremacy:

-----------------------------------------
There never has to be duality or other sides of anything, that is a self imposed limit on the minds of people. There are only other possibilities, they only become sides when they go from possibility to reality.

Black Supremacy has nothing to do with low, it only has to do with high. It is about uplifting, not bringing low. People of all nations should respect and rise up their ancestors on high because that is where they came from and that is their Life. If you look down on your ancestors you look down on yourself, and nothing good can be accomplished like that.

Those who are a slave to duality will always have duality. I and I need to free up ourselves from duality and Sight Oneness.

There is One who has no dual, that is Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I.

Some people will compare Satan as a duality of Jah, but there is no duality. Jah always was and always will be, Jah can end Satan in an instant, but Satan can never end Jah. Satan has limits put on him by Jah, but Jah has no limits and not a thing exists that can put limits on Jah. And in a duality, one can't exist without the other, and if one can put limits on the other, the other can also put limits as well.

It is only the people of the earth that need to deal with the duality of Satan, until they learn the Oneness of Jah RasTafarI.

And in regards to Black Supremacy, there is no requirement that anyone is put low, that is not part of the definition.

You can make someone happy without making somebody else sad. You can feed the hungry without taking food from somebody else. You can deal with Love without dealing with Hate.

Don't limit good possibilities. Only limit the bad.

In Regards to Black Supremacy, I am in full support of that. What is wrong for black people to see themselves as High. Some white people, especially in North America may not say white supremacy, but they think that all should look at the white "civilized" nations as high, but why should a black person look to a white person for their own standard. In the centuries that north americans have oppressed people in this land and also throughout the world, they have tried to convince people that their standard is the high standard to reach.

And I would much rather hear a man speak Supremacy and deal with Peace and Love, than to see a man not speak Supremacy, but who oppresses, murders and poisons others and steals from them.

Black Supremacy is a movement to free black people from this illusion of looking to somebody else for their standard and instead to show them to look to themselves again. When that is done and the damage and illusion is removed, their will be no more need for Black Supremacy, because the proper balance will be set. The same goes for the First Nations of this land, and the others in the world that have lost sight of themselves because of oppression and propaganda.

Black Supremacy teaches Black people to never look at themselves as less than any other. If the oppression and slavery never happened, there would be no need for this because the brainwashing would not have changed people's eyes. When a black person or any other person looks at themselves as less, it will only be destructive to their Life and Happiness.

So if you pay attention to what I am saying, you will see that Black Supremacy is about ceasing from degrading yourself, and instead uplifting yourself. It is more than Black Supremacy, it is about upliftment and confidence. The reason it must come in the form of Black Supremacy is because others have been pushing the concept of Black inferiority for a long time and some black people still feel these effects. And for a black person, Black inferiority is translated into self inferiority. So in order to rise theirself in the atmosphere that has been set by others, Black people must rise up in their Blackness because it is their Blackness that has been fought against and the thought of their Blackness altered through the propaganda of the oppressors. Their Blackness has been altered to be seen as something negative, but a black man and woman should see their blackness as positive.

As Bob Marley sing.

If Jah didn't love I,
If I didn't love I,
If Jah didn't love I,
If I didn't love I,
Would I be around today?
Would I be around to say?

Give thanks and praises

Here are some reasonings about Emanuel and Oneness.

Emanuel means God with us. Emanuel came to show that God is within all of us, and we are to live as One with Jah. If you go to Bobo camp and ask to see Emanuel, everyone will tell you I am He.

Christ taught this Oneness a long time ago, and Emanuel also teaches Oneness with Jah. From the outside, people may not Iverstand the meaning of things within. Jah with us, every single one of us, it is just up to I and I to also be with Jah.

John 10
30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Psalm 82
1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

John 14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

I and I are to be One with Jah, Just as Jesus Christ is in the Father, and the Father in Jesus Christ. One Jah.

John 17
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

One

So if Christ is One with God, and is God. Then from the words of Christ, he calls for I and I to be One as well. So let us Live and be One with God, as Christ is One with God, as Selassie I is One with God.

----------------------------------

Luke 6:40
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Jah is always the head, you can't be One with Jah if Jah is not the head, I and I must go to Jah to join with Jah. Here is a reasoning I put up before about Oneness with Jah.

-------------
If I look at the ocean from Africa, Asia, North America, Europe or anywhere else, I see that same one body of water. So I see Christ as Jah, I see Haile Selassie I as Jah, and I see all that live by the way of Jah as Jah. But when I see Jah, I only see One, not two, three or any other number, only One.

When a drop of water goes into the Ocean, it doesn't become leader of all the drops that joined with the ocean. It is no longer a drop, but is the Ocean, and is head of itself.

Ocean
-------------

Here is another reasoning about Oneness in reference to RasTafarI

Who is RasTafarI?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/8/2006 2:10:35 AM

Blessed Love My Lord and Empress

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari.Honor HIM and Glorify HIM. Adonai God Jah Rastafari
Mighty God Triple Crown God King Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Africa for the Africans. Europe for the Europeans. China for the Chinese.

The Black Heavenly Father Haile Selassie I and the Black Heavenly Mother Empress Menen I create the earth and the heavens. Jah Rastafari
Africa is the Root of Civilistation, the Root of LIFE, the Root of Humanity.

This world is not a righteous world. It is a evil world filled with corruption and pollution, a darkness that has spun it out of course, which leads to such confusion as this. Ps 82 the Foundations of the Earth are out of course, ps 83 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people.

First World is the Black world. The Black Nation create ALL other nations, the Black Womman bring forth the indian the chinese the european.
Last world after 1st world is the white world that afflict and colonise all other nations.
The truth is not a sin but clearly and surely an offense.

I and I dont come to fight for power struggle or come to bark at barking dogs or dogs who vomit and run back to eat their vomit.

I and I is Salvation Warrior, Ancient Nyahcongo Nazarite Soldier. Shedrach Mesach an Adednego who Phaoraoh throw in the furnace and up the flames 7 times and we remain stainless with our God the Son of Man our Salvation God. Jah Rastafari

This White supremacy world who impose inequality and justice to all mankind is responsible for all folly and wrongs being commited in the world and they will no doubt have to account for it.

These white men come and take us out of our Heavenly home where we were ruling in equality and justice and scatter us four wings universal earth, brutalise us, torture us,rape us, pack us in ship like sardine in tin and slave us to build their socalled civilised world. All of Rome, we build it. USA we build it. Europe we build it. For we built the First Glorious Kingdom. Cheap labour in its rawest sense and as it is clearly still going on about.

So we don't come to apologise to noone, the world need to apologise to us for enslaving us for 4000 years and continually doing so in the present world.

The Black Nation enslave NO nation, but the Arab, Greek, British,Chinese and all other nations slave us.

We are simply demanding our rights that we have been illegally stolen from our birthplace and our whole nation has been raped,afflicted,stolen and tricked mentally physically and spiritually.

Black Supremacy is Righteousness.Equal Rights and Justice for all hearts of all flesh, all is welcome for Salvation is free, Jah pay the price already.
Prophecy done show that all nations will come to the Mount of Jah to be saved and to praise HIM Right. Look within.

Haile Selassie I is Black Supreme General. Working and demanding for Repatriation.
THIS WORLD WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IF ETHIOPIA-AFRICA DONT GET EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE.
Repatriation solve all world problems, bring the earth back to its Natural State as it was in the beginning
As i have said History and Prophecy is the most powerful element. Jah say that no warship or nuclear head can stop prophecy.

SO Joel 3 Micah 4 Isaiah 43 MUST be fulfilled The Lord of Hosts has spoken it it must be done JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI

Jes-us Christ is the Same today and yesterday, who is Yeshua? not a spirit fool but Jes-us of Nazareth, the Black Christ who took 5 bleeding wounds to save His nation so all nations could be saved.John 12;52 He shall gather the Children of God scattered abroad.
Only one was found worthy. Negus Christ Rastafari.The Black Nazarite who walk on water. He give love to the world and what they gave him was a grave but He conquer death and hell.
Salvation God Jah Rastafari Selah Selassie I Jah Rastafari

The Fullness of Rastafari is God in Flesh, the fullness of Haile Selassie I is The TRinity.Man is God God is Man

Give thanks for all European Man (we dont say white for white is wrong) who know they come from the Black Jesse root and are seeking to find themself,and know themself, know that the Black God is Father for all. Give thanks for the ackowledgement of this Black Culture Rastafari,Blessd love to all.
Fire and Lightning, Earthqauke for all white men who take offense and agitate to defend this unholy world that crucify Christ and kill you daily.

Folly is unacceptable and who play with fire burn himself. This is not trend and fashion, this is a serious mediation order. I and I will burn more fire when them men take offense and we wont give you any water.
You want to know, read the Black Man History Book, the Bible. Read teh KJV with understanding and if your heart and mind is open to know HIM you will see Him, King Emmanuel in the holy book. Emmanuel is Love Let us All Love. Prophet Priest and King is One.God is One.

The Man come to redeem all, Only One Salvation way stand, The Father and the Son is One.

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/8/2006 2:26:53 AM

Yes I, many thanks for the humble reason. I now see the positivity. Livity.

Give thanks to the I who preach I and I thoughtful words.
Blessings in the Name of the Most High JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/8/2006 3:22:26 AM

This is the problem. Over 400 years of black downpression from WHITE IMPERIAL COLONIALISM, then Rastafari, A MOVEMENT CREATED FOR BLACK LIBERATION, is now being told by white 'rastas' that it can't say black because its racist. I had a guy tell I that His Majesty wasn't Black, but that He was Ethiopian. Semantics. The word Ethiopian means "sun burnt", hence its reference to the peoples skin color. The Phonecians called themselves Ethiopians because of their dark complextion. Egypt was called Kemet, the word Kemet means Land of the Blacks. The names of African tribes and even other places make direct reffernec to physical attributes. If His Majesty didn't intend for InI to see color, then why is there such variety. You can call it what you want African, Ethiopian, Highly Melonated, its semantics, they are Black. A black man and woman can bring forth a white child, but a white man and woman can not produce a black child. That is why African is Black, because nothing Black ever came out of a Caucosiod!

The I asked why I get so vexed with this. Its the white hippie rastas that have perpetuated the idea that Black Supremacy is wrong and that people calling Rastafari a black movement is racist. Everytime the Black man have a Black movement, the white mans says he can't call it black and that he is going to make changes to the black mans movement "to help and make it better" fyah!

I am a white man, and whites coming into this movement who want to reinterpret Rastafari and make it a religion and take out the Black Liberation. Its not your movement to play with. And like I have already stated, most of these whites spend all there money on ganja and reggae shows but don't make Elder donations, they don;t hold official Iyahbinghi Ises with Elders present, they don't go to the Rastafari Gatherings of the Houses.....

WE MUST PRESERVE THIS MOVEMENT!

Bless

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/8/2006 9:16:44 AM

Blessed Love and much thanks for my eyes are blessed to read such an Ilahful WORDSOUNDPOWER over my screen here. RASTAFARI what a fyah.
And sometimes it needs a spiritual fyah brimstone thunder falling on a man so that he humbles himself. So the I may be now ready to show love in order to learn from others and humble the self.

And give thanks for the I reasoning Dreadnut a blessed thing to hear. But the I too should be careful not to judge with too much paushality. Yes you are right, there are few whites troding a serious trod, but be honest, there are few rasta as a whole who do so. And I n I come to bun fyah(which is a deep but positive thing)pon and share love with all people regarding to their works and not where they came from.

But yes many do not want to know of the roots. For exemple, Iman hear about a TTI HQ around the erea with not one single non-white member, looking all like blue eyed blonde arian prototypes. SO where shall they get the roots from? I do not judge, just observe. When I was at the Binghi last time, I saw many white dreadlocked Rasses in the streets this day, but no one appeared at the Binghi. But I tell you guess where they were, there was a big Reggae and dancehall soundsystem bash this night. No stage show on THIS day Iyah. But everyman has his own revelation, and maybe they were needed there for the mission. You know you cannot say, what is right for me is best for all men. JAHJAH is my father, but he is also the father of those Rasses going different ways, no one should question other man's faith. JAH seh so.

About Black Supremacy. To me personally, this is jsut another term for ROOTS supremacy. People should ground themselves and the earth would come in peace to the marriagesupper of I n I living BLACK God and King and his most Onederful Empress Woyzero Menen. Ground yaself means humble yaself, means root yaself, come down, chill, Iditate and leave all the world's negativeness behind. Black is Roots and History of all man. But they are drifting away. Now they live on their own planet like on mars, so out-rooted they are. And this is consciousness. As long as you speak in man-made terms like caucasoid, negroe or whatever we are thinking and living in RACES. But blackness is no pseudo-scientific race-doctrine, it is simple and pure natural CREATION. JAH must love colours because he created so many, and not two man have the same. Diversity is beauty! I n I all come from a place where BLACKNESS was all mankind's background. In those days I n I lived god-like pure black african EDEN livity.
Black means ancient, ROOTS, EDEN, PERFECTNESS.
At least this is what it means to me. Everyone is entitled to his own revelation.

Blessed HEART OF PURE BLACK LOVE TO EACH AND EVERYONE NOT REGARDING RACE COLOR CLASS OR CREED.

SELASSIE
Selah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 5/8/2006 9:54:13 AM

I want to know how many times we will go over this before somebody realizes that it doesn't matter. If Black People, (the African Diaspora), would stand up and be counted there would be no more debate. If each one would teach one there would be no more ignorance. If each one would recognize the God in themselves there would be no time to get into a neighbors business. How can one person change a movement that is already moving?

"No one can terrorize a whole nation, unless we are all his accomplices." - Ed Murrow

Each time you allow ignorance to upset you, you allow someone to change your movement.

"I know of no higher fortitude than stubbornness in the face of overwhelming odds." -Louis Nizer

How can someone say that you are not doing what you are doing?
How can someone say that what is working cannot work?

"The person who says it cannot be done should not inturrupt the person who is doing it" - Chinese Proverb

How can they stop you from doing what is already done?
How can they stop you from starting what is already moving?
How can you curse someone for believing what you were once told was truth?
If a man says the truth is a lie, does that make it so?
If a man curse in your face and you laugh in his, who wins the argument?
If your God is all powerfull, what could possibly go wrong while you are following God's guidance?

If a man says that I am brown, a woman says that I am a mixed breed, and I know that I am Black, who is right?

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 5/8/2006 11:25:08 AM

InI Rastas should stop acting indignant when seekers confuse "Black Supremacy" with base racism. That is exactly how it appears until the Tru Overstanding is seen. InI should get used to explaining the Truth rather than being put off by the reasonable misunderstanding of seekers.

Most seekers are familiar w/ H.I.M.'s words thru the lyrics of Bob. They hear The Most High speak unequivocally against any "philosophy which holds one race superior" and then Rastas seh "Black Supremacy"!
Black is seen as a race and supremacy means superior, their confusion is not so difficult to overstand.

Black Supremacy is InI Iverstanding of the Iriginal Inity of Iration.
Let InI be a light of this world.

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/8/2006 11:27:28 AM

Yes I Selassie I, give thanks and praises.

Once again I and I would like to show Ippreciation for those who speak humble loving words to I and I, and to all of I and I who read this.

I have such love for African culture, for Africa- seen, and I deeply overstand the fact that all humanity is born out of Africa. Africa is the womb of our mother earth, give thanks.

I and I come from a lineage comprised of Irish and American Indians (Cherokee and Creek). So for I and I family, we have been downpressed by the same entity (the British Empire) that has been downpressing the entire world now for so long! (British occupied Ireland in harsh brutality for 800 years, Babylon has been killing American Indians for about the last 500 years.) In short, (and this is directed towards Dreadnut) why should we simplify things as white and black- that white people are oppressive and Black people inherently good? For I and I this is foolishness. Rastafari is about righteousness, plain and simple. In fact it was black, Jamaican, Rastafari elders who initially told I and I not to be self conscious of I skin colour because it is the blood colour we share, and that what makes a man a Rastaman is not his colour or hairstyle but what is in his heart.

I firmly agree it is not suitable to deny Rastafari as a Black Movement. For what seems like 99% of Rastafarians it is. But for I and I it is an Indian movement just as much as it is an Irish movement just as much as it is a British movement or wherever we come from. No matter what the sins or virtues of our ancestors may be.
It is important that black, white, Indian, Asian, brown- we know our history. A people without knowledge of their history is like a tree without roots - Marcus Garvey.

Perhaps the reason why non-Black Rastafarians can have a problem with the 'Black Power' kind of terms is because they feel it is directed against them and that they are excluded initially, based off skin colour superficiality, something they were unable to choose.

The way I and I truely overstand Rastafari is that we are JAH chosen people. The Hebrews are not following the laws JAH give them so long ago any more, the Christians have had their spirituality disturbed for some time, Islam prays toward a rock instead of JAH, Rastafari is Abraham's children still living the way of life intended for I and I. That is why we only have one King- Selassie I. For JAH intend for I and I to only have Judges, no King before JAH. Rastafarians see this and overstand it as this. As for the rest of the world they tend to think they know better than the guidance JAH has for humankind.

Therefore it is really important that we do things because of our loyalty to JAH. JAH is the Almight, the Highest and man never interferes with this. It is so rediculous to pick a philosophy of man over JAH Guidance. Or anything another speaks about over what JAH has in store for I and I.

And so, as for I and I, I feel no need to chant 'Black Supremacy' because I know that would confuse the people around me, white black indian whatever. I love my family and everything they give to I and I. For I and I, I have no need for Black Supremacy since I am not a Black person who must make that distinction. So I continue to chant Nyahbinghi for it is the final judgement I see to be pertenant to I this day. Rastafari!

Give thanks for the reasoning. Peace and love.

Selah

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/8/2006 11:32:55 AM

This is about a statement made earlier in the reasoning by Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I- Selassie I did in fact bring gifts to baldheads, politicians, etc. My friend's grandfather was a heart surgeon in Sudan who has a beautiful dinner set which was presented to him from His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 88

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I