Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1397&start_row=21

Fiyah pon Capleton

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS B Sent: 4/5/2006 8:45:44 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Di I's mos ovastan' wha it means fi be RAS , yeah haffi learn dis kingli neem lak ivery RASTAMAN doa.

Fya bun pon' di wicketman
Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 5/13/2006 11:49:15 PM

I dont see any reason trying to judge his actions either. i believe his heart is with jah and he is trying just as i am trying, that doesnt mean we cannot make mistakes, it is not always easy to avoid mistakes, in our hearts we truly love jah and know it and have true intentions, but mistakes still happen and bad choices are still bein made, that is human. as long as we trust in god and have good intentions and try our best, we will have HIM as our greatest supporter.

One Love

Bergy

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/31/2012 8:00:50 PM

PEOPLE CALL THIS MAN A PROPHET
WHY I DON'T KNOW
BOBO DON'T SEE HIM AS A PROPHET
NOT THE PRIEST IN BOBO HILL NOR ETHIOPIA
KING IMMANUEL TEACH I TO DEPART FROM ALL EVIL
I SEE ONES DEFENDANT THE WRONG BECAUSE HE HAIL THE KING
REGGAE IS NOT I N I ROOTS

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/1/2012 1:23:35 AM

I was thinking to myself, of what benefit is this forum to my soul if people here find time to criticize and diss and say fire upon Capleton...

I don't find this forum uplifting and upful if people continue to post very negative reasonings like these I see on this thread.

You see, Capleton introduced me to Rastafari through his lyrics...
..now I was saved and I am now a Rasta because of his message to me...
...but someone want to tell me nonsense and convince me he ain't a Prophet.......
Satan!

I hate reasoning with fools, much more devils!

If I were in charge of this website, I would delete every thing I find negative!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/1/2012 4:09:31 PM

Two wrongs cannot make one right, Jah know we don't need to fight. Dis is de massage from one of de songs of elder Burning Spear. So I man direct it to u bro Kanjas dis iwa. My king, u right whe u seh dem anti reggea critics spread negativity but u wrong when u brand people fools. I n I know dat not every rasta love reggea n not every rasta hate reggea. Those who love it have no right to judge those who don't n those who don't have no right to judge those who love it. Those people who don't love reggea should stop discouraging those who love it. Mi can't over why all dis negativiy. Who is perfect? Who is de judge. Bro Kanjas, how com de I is complaining about negetivity yet de I put more negativity by using de words fools n Satan when discribing some idrens? Man n man haffe hamble himself. How can inity prevail if ones keep on fireboning one onother, branding one onother fools n even satan? I was shocked in dis forum when I read where some rastas branded reggea to be satanism. I tried to reason dat its an insult to de artists but seemingly I reasoning fell on deaf ears. So I man dicided to just humble I self caz I have a lot to lern myself. Nevertheless I man itinue to attend binghi gatherings to chant nyahbinghi also I listen to reggea in some of I free time. Since dis is about reggea artist I man will pass a massage from a reggea artist. Elder Spear also seh rasta no hate. Rasta no fight. So my kings stop dis fuss caz dis fuss cause hatred n fighting. I n I haffe come together in inity, humbleness n tolerance to overcome dis ya amagidion. One black love, heart n solidarity.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/2/2012 3:00:13 AM

You see, it's funny how people hate the truth!

If you tell people that they are gods, they will like it and smile at you;
But if you tell them that they are Satan, they will ask you to stop judging others...hahaha!

Or if you tell someone that they are wise, they like it and feel very happy;
But if you would tell them that they are foolish, they would tell you to stop judging others!

This is what mankind naturally is.......
...yeah, it's their natural behaviour to hate truth!
So I am not surprised by this....hahaha!

And how could you love the fire yet it burns you?

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 6/2/2012 7:20:08 AM

Greetings,
Fire warms the body on a cold night just as Nyhabinghi & Reggae can warm the soul with its riddim. It is not right for those who judge to be judgemental themselves and Iman hvae no time for them. Artists & their music will always be criticized as it has been for centuries. If someone doesn't like an artist because of song or what they have done then don't listen to them and don't try and convince others to do the same. There are reggae artist whose songs are uplifting i/e Joseph Hill-Culture.
Bless.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/2/2012 1:56:36 PM

Truthful my king. Culture's music is realy inspirational. As fo de fire. It should be directed towards wickedness instead of other idrens. Let dem know dat u are using de fire to drive wicked act out of dem instead of driving dem (idrens) out of rasta livity. One pefect love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/3/2012 12:59:17 AM

Ras Kanjas, the I should be impartial and judge actions without prejudice, no matter if a person's lyrics inspired the I and no matter what else they have done. People expressed their opinion on the actions of Capleton, and others expressed their own opinion on the matter. In a previous post, I expressed I own thoughts on the matter.

Just because people don't agree with what Capleton did, doesn't mean they are devils or satan. You make another post saying people hate truth regarding your satan accusation. But what you accused them of is not truth.The I can disagree with them and show them why you think their judgment is wrong. That is the way I and I are supposed to Reason, not with ignorant untruthful accusations, but by intelligent Reasoning to show why you agree or disagree. What Capleton did is not a big deal to I, but the people that spoke against it have a point. Do you really think Emmanuel would teach his people such arrogance and vanity, to pay some people to carry them out on a stage in a throne?

When people deal with such prejudice and defend the actions of a man blindly, they will eventually be led astray by one person or another. Look at each action or group of actions and judge them truthfully and without prejudice or bias towards the person who performed the action. That is how I and I will distinguish between Truth and somebody else's misunderstanding.

Selassie I show I and I

It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

Here is more from I and I God

By the word "neutral" We do not, of course, mean that abstention from political activity which has been for so long the hallmark of a Switzerland. We can no more refrain from political activity in the year 1961 than man today can voluntarily refrain from partaking of the radioactive fall-out which will be bestowed upon him should a nuclear holocaust erupt on this globe. Nor does neutrality mean that without taking sides, we content ourselves with urging that the powers most intimately concerned negotiate in good faith to the solution of the issues in dispute between them; we have passed the point where prayerful pleading serves any purpose other than to debase those who thereby abdicate any responsibility or power to influence events.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/3/2012 1:54:54 AM

Ark I, listen to me;

It's you who is making ignorant untruthful accusations against me, seen?

So I beg you, before you respond to my posts make sure you understand my words, inorder to avoid confusion, seen?

You said, "Just because people don't agree with what Capleton did, doesn't mean they are devils or Satan."

Look, when I told the people that they are Satan, I was burning them for lying that King Shango ain't a Prophet.......
...I never said they are devils just because they disagree with King Shango sitting on his throne of fire, no!

You also said, "When people deal with prejudice and defend the actions blindly..."

Again, I never defended his actions on stage, no!
I only approved that he is a Prophet(judging by his lyrics to me), a great Prophet without any shadow of a doubt...selah!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I