Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1397&start_row=1

Fiyah pon Capleton

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/22/2006 7:04:15 PM

Greetings, I was watching this dvd bout a concert. (2002 REGGAE STING)when cpaleton showed up, him being carried on a chair like him Selassie. He is a great artist with sharp lyrics. But him being carried by other people, like he king. Iman think it is a discrace to all true kings. Is I taking this to far, or is he truely wrong?

One Love

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/22/2006 7:16:17 PM

All capleton is, is an artist and nothing more than that. He should know better.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 3/22/2006 7:23:10 PM

A True King, would laugh at such folly and continue on with the important things of the day.

Messenger: Ras Jah-mal Sent: 3/22/2006 8:50:05 PM

Greetings,

to I, the bretheren is having an identity crisis,
some things just dont make sense to do as a Ras
or while using HIS MAJESTY'S name.

One Black Love

Messenger: Tuff Nyah Sent: 3/23/2006 3:00:50 AM

Greetings

I man think that Capleton is a great singer who speak the truth.

But there is a question who is still in I head: Why Capleton is called a prophet and who proclaimed him as a prophet???

Blessed Love

Nyah

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 3/23/2006 3:29:36 AM

Blessed Heart of Majestic Love

Give thanks for life again. Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Iman cannot speak for an individual. No disrespect to anyone cos the Prophet love all. Iman can only show the i's that some seeds fell amongst the thorns, and the thornschoked the plant as it grew from the seed.

He that received the seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word and he becometh unfruitful.Matt 13.The Black Christ speaketh Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Once again we are presented with a situation which shows us clear folly of Reggae Artists. That action spoke for the Reggae artist in general, this is what happens and has happened to ALL reggae artist who get rich and switch.
Those are the Kings of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar, who would rather be worshipped and idolised as the Almighty God, than serve the Most High humbly.

Rastaman sing some good Word in reggae but the music is not Rastaman music and so it just disturb the meditation and cause them to bow down to wrong and vanity.
NYAHBINGHI, Daniel Number 1 Band, orginal divine sound of creation is the Ancient Rastaman music. This ya is Melchesidek tradition, this music a walk under the earth like a living Man and shake the trees and all life in flesh to make dem rock to such natural vibes.Music dat mek u meditate Right and manifest Right

Many youths look up to these artists and many follow them.Some do some Good and Right and nuff respect to those who struggle to tmaintain such integrity, but most cannot or eventually fall.
Rastaman you cannot follow such people you have to focus on the Right and follow the example of Jah, the Almighty Man.

This might be an offense to some but iani cant really lie we haffi just stand up Natural and talk the truth.

Fire pon folly but let us not spend again, too much time meditating and reasoning pon folly for so will folly be manifested by such mediation.Fire pon reggae music.Babylon music. Babylon play the instrument and make the Rastaman dance and sing like a puppet.

Let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our heart be acceptable in they sight O Jah Our Strength and Our Redeemer King Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/23/2006 4:14:16 AM

we are all kings
if you fold a piece of paper into lots of triangles
you can see a pyramid made up of triangles
each triangle has its own king at the top
and a gate(cine) or lion (Fine) at the bottom
so all together we make a big triangle
ini all together in spiritualness all triangles can be merged ontop of one another when earth becomes the promised land...
at this time we can all have the embodyment and personality of jah and we are all together...
but god will always be the highest and for now haile sellasi is the highest on earth bringing us all together in a massive ever expanding interchangeable triangle/trinity

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/23/2006 5:58:56 AM

correction lion or gate = lion(Fine) and gate(ane) and rainbow(aline)
also it is said in the revelation that there will be 122,000 or something people (gods chosen people) combined within the gates

my interpritation is that each will have their own seal (triangle) from thy heart and eyes(forehead) all together as one in unison
inini x 122,000 = maths for 'the system' to restore itself ie earth becoming then the promised land

I am also wondering maybe if there will be 122,000/x? computer systems
where within which new worlds will be created
like in Virtual reality maybe xbox's ? where earth will then become the new heaven...
everyone else will perish i assume
?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 3/23/2006 8:57:33 AM

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/23/2006 11:24:31 AM

Fire pon Reggae Music

I beg to differ

It is not the Music that is bad it is the Artist that forgets the truth, I dont see anything wrong with making music to earn a living, and if the music spreads love and goodness and promotes peace that it is wonderful. Sorry but we all do have to work for a living at least as of right now. To me the essential part while working in Babylon is to not forget the truth! To never value the money or fame more than your fellow brethren and sistren and foremost His Majesty. Money and fame can be helpful but they are not essential and they do NOT define us. If you know LOVE, you know GOD, you make time every day, you stay disciplined, then Babylon will not bring you down or astray. AS brother Bob said, you cannot change from Rasta to anything else, once the truth awakens.......(not word for word)

One Love

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I