Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=932&start_row=1

Stuck in Babylon.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/17/2005 9:28:29 PM

You know im going to start this off by saying that are current Government is I believe protecting us from terrorist to their best.

Starting from the beginning are country's start The Native Americans, protected this land, cared for it & eachother in numerous amounts of Tribes. Some Tribes werent friendly with eachother but they of the same culture. Then with the Nation moving steady with the land, the Europeans come across looking for India headed by Christopher Columbus. They story goes from their to before Thanksgiving, they eat and wish peace between eachother. Not long after the Europeans begin attacking and killing the Native Americans for the land and the fruit of what they had not created, but cared for.

After they finally begin to adapt to this land and soon established citys, they had been killing back the Native Americans to make room for themselves, although the land stretched far and wide. Althought at this time they still havent reached to the west as far as present day California. And as they eventually did they had been fighting back the Indians. Stomping on them because they, "the Europeans" wanted to have freedom of religon.

After the Revolutionary War and Civil War they moved the Native Americans to reservations. During all of these era's the Native American was being oppressed, why? cause the Native man was the rightful owner to what the European stole from him? Well slowly also during the times Revolutionary days and some speculate before that, the imported of the African peoples. These people from the land of the East had less rights then the Native Americans. They were treated worse than a animal, and were forced to work under extreme conditions with barley any food to keep them alive. With them dieing they were replaced by another.

After the Civil War eventually all slaves became free, but they werent out of the fire yet. They were killed and beatin because of racism & prejudice of the White man. Martin L. King & Malcom X came and gone bringing more and more rights to the common Black man and to lift many of their spirits. Desegregation came, ending racial segregation, and bringing more equalites between the two races, but with this came more violence and it took longer for desegregation to reach some.

The times begin to change and change as we reach this modern age. Babylon is hit by terrorist on 9/11. And the they wonder why they want to kill us, maybe because the U.S.A intrudes on everyone without speaking to the U.N., now were at war.

So this country was built on the bleeding backs of others to get were it is. Through killing and slavery this country is created. In our schools they dont put it point blank, though the truth is their, the lies were told the crimes on humanity were commited, but ignored.

Cuba the first to say what happened at 9/11 was wrong and that something should be done. Fidel Castro, he makes the statement though now that we have the man who terrorised him trying to assassinate him we protect. But continure our fight on "Global" terrorism. Twisted & backwards the United States is, but we sit back and let the truth dissapear.

The government's FDA forces us to take pills with side-effects instead of natural cures just so they can make money. O and we are nothing but numbers to the Government, what do think the Social Security Number is?

But one day the Father shall come down and save the righteous, and flood the wicked and we will live in true Freedom. Freedom of wickedness on the Earth.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/17/2005 11:38:16 PM

The government of the United Snakes Of Amerikkka is, THE REAL TERRORIST!

And there is too much misinformation in this post to correct in the format of this forum.

RSK

Praise H.I.M.
Jah Live

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 7/18/2005 2:30:56 PM

BLESSED LOVE,

ONE THING TO ADD ON THIS WAS A MEDITATION I MAN HAVE AWHILE AGO BUT GOES WITH THE FOUNDATION OF THE BUILDING OF UNITED STATES OF BABYLON. TIME IS WORTH MONEY? YES. WELL OVER 400 YEARS OF SLAVERY, OF WORKERS DOING FREE LABOR IS ALOT OF TIME WHICH IS ALOT OF MONEY. NOW THE SLAVES DONT GET ANY OF THIS MONEY SO IT WOULD ALL GO INTO THE TREASURY, THE SLAVES GROW AND REAP THE CROPS AND SO THEY CAN EXPORT TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR MONEY. AND THE SWEAT FROM MANS BROW FEEL TO AND WATERED THE EARTH, THE SUBSTANCE OF OUR SPINES. 400 YEARS IS ALOT OF TIME, SO THERE WAS ALOT OF MONEY GOING TO THE FOUNDATION.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/18/2005 4:39:05 PM

I agree with you on that note IRIE LION, money should come to the African peoples of this nation! This country was built on lies & the pain of others and it is all but forgotten in the minds of some. This Itation was not meant to be extremely historily correct notice how I went through the times very quickly the Itation was meant to send a message to others in order to build this nation.

RSK, please do not post on my reason again because you do not reason, you post what you think (misinformation on my post) without reasoning and thinking apon it. Please do not repost either because though your post will be their I will passover it like it was never their. I know you may feel angered I am saying this but to downgrade I without a reasoning for me to learn from your post is nothing. I bless you and hope in a later post you will help me to come to relize my misinformation, but not again in this post because I will ignore it.

Much love Brothers & Sisters,

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/18/2005 6:46:17 PM

Honor your elders and your days will be long upon the land which the Lord Jah giveth thee.

I will post where I please and we have had this HIS Story debate before and you discounted everything without checking the sources simply because you didn't want to believe it was true.

I don't care, though I seriously doubt you will pass over it.

In short, fools despise knowledge; whom the cap fit!

RSK

Furthermore, you don't own a reason. All is Jah works. And your opening statement can be discounted with Farenheit 911 as well as a picture of George H.W. Bush standing outside the Texas School Book Depository shortly after the assassination of JFK proving colusion and terrorist activity for generations in that family only.

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/19/2005 1:59:48 AM

Greetings

Father doesn't want us to wait...he is already working within and around InI...

Bless

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 7/19/2005 7:02:47 AM

Thats not the vibe I get in Revelations Jahlove. Although we do not know what the Father truly wants we can only do as HIM teach us to live in this modern day.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/19/2005 10:03:55 AM

Ras EliJAH

We know what Father wants, as Father has told us in many tongues and ways throughout time and space...we just choose to ignore it while waiting for apollo sun god/jeezus to come out of the sky.

No time to wait...

"Rather the Kingdom is inside you and around you..." -Yshua

Rastafari

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/19/2005 11:12:11 AM

Greetings Again

Did Yshua write the book of Revelations? Or some other years later after he lived? Why wasn't this book added to the "official" canon until almost four hundred years after Yshua lived?

Blessings

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 7/19/2005 12:41:16 PM

HEAVEN IS WITHIN.

YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE,
THE TEMPLE IS WITHIN.
THE TEMPLE OF GOD IS HEAVEN,
SO HEAVEN IS WITHIN.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I