Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6276&start_row=61

Haile Selassie I's quote: "Don't worship me, I am not a God..."

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/24/2015 11:00:31 PM

Brother John Israel. Yu don't know HIM. what yu know about HIM is what yu read & hear from other people just like almost all of us here. Yu were not even born when HIM was walking around as a king yet now yu tell us he never denied bein Almighty? How do yu know dat? One thing yu should know I & I know is dat de fact dat yu worship HIM doesn't make yu know more about HIM more than anyone else. It is not true dat HIM was a perfect man. HIM had mistakes just like everyone on earth. Speak de truth.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/25/2015 3:50:24 AM

Beware, Israel, that you do not speak of the One who lives in vain.

Messenger: ISSATAFARI Sent: 11/25/2015 11:59:19 AM

The truth of INI trod is that JAH is omnipresent. It is up to us to connect with JAH and the closest place to do that is in one's heart. JAH can never be reduced to abiding in ONE MAN...for the entire creation is JAH BODY! The ever living ONE resides in each, and it becomes our responsibility to manifest this TRUTH in the way that it comes through us. All religion and spiritual paths are evolved for this purpose. Hailie Selassie I is an example of the manifestation of this everlasting SPIRIT...so is Yeshua the Christ. And since they both originate in the SPIRIT of the FATHER...then of course there is the connection between these two incarnations. The 12 tribes sight it as reincarnation... or Christ in HIS "Kingly Character". Others see them as totally separate beings and Hailie Selassie I as a servant of Christ and a Holy King (i.e. - Solomon; King David). All these personalities are to be guideposts...measuring sticks for what we are to become. More time needs to be focused on resurrecting the Christ that remains dormant in ourselves. A spiritual awakening...being born again... or self realization is the true path and purpose of RASTAFARI.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/25/2015 2:32:43 PM

I know H.I.M. Holy Emmanuel I revealed H.I.M to me. I give thanks for eternal life.
I believe in Emperor Haile Selassie I the first, the Almighty Father,
and in Prince Emmanuel the 7, his only son, our Lord, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
He was crucified under Pontius Pilate and was buried.
On the third day he rose ,
he ascended to heaven and sits on the right hand of God.
Behold, he has come to judge.
I believe in the holy spirit,
the holy church Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, the remission of sins and ressurection of the flesh.
Glory to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2015 2:57:21 PM

^^De I actually a practicing member of the EABIC?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/25/2015 9:11:28 PM

John Israel. Do not lie. His Majesty was never crucified. Prince Edward or Emanuel is not a son of HIM. Yu just speakin religion not facts about HIM, so stop tryin to pretend yu know about HIM more than anyone else here. De problem about yu is dat yu are not reasoning but yu just writing some ideologies of some RASTA which are influenced by de bible not de truth. Don't preach us but yu must try to reason with us. Eliminate yo bigotry to lern more. Yu are not even de only Bobo here. I want de truth

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/25/2015 9:27:50 PM

One thing RASTA people haffe know is dat worshiping His Majesty doesn't neccesarily mean ones haffe bear false witness of HIM. His Majesty is not a child dat can be delighted by embelishing lies. People like John Israel even go to de extent of creating unnecessary fuss claiming dem are only following de teacings of HIM yet dem are liers. HIM never tell no one to worship HIM and he never claim to be de farther of Emanuel so it is a fact dat these are teachings of some RASTA but not HIM. Bless

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/25/2015 9:35:33 PM

Give thanks Black Heart!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/26/2015 2:30:13 PM

Seen! Perfectly said brothah Black Heart!

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/27/2015 11:42:34 AM

Luke Chapter 1
31 And, behold, thou shalt
conceive in thy womb, and
bring forth a son, and shalt
call his name JESUS.
32 He shall be great, and
shall be called the Son of the
Highest: and the Lord God
shall give unto him the
throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over