Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6251&start_row=11

Why can't "White" men read "Black" men's minds?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/14/2015 3:58:35 AM

If thats how you wanna look at it then telepathy can still have been created alongside mouths and the ability to speak.Because there are ways in wich ones wouldnt be able to communicate orally but would be able to do so through thoughts.

I mentioned the bible because from your reasonings I can see that you look to the bible first for information and you mentioned only the holy spirit being able to know thoughts and so I assume that your conclusion must in some way be drawn from the bible.Therefore I say that not everything is in it,not to offend your position but to open a mind a little.

Thanks for sharing Black Heart.
I think many have witnessed such things where telepathy could be the only explanation.

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/14/2015 4:11:00 AM

True Black Heart. I had a friend who could read my thoughts very well. At times I did not talk verbally to him at all but communicated only via thoughts as the I did. Am not sure though if he could "hear" my thoughts. He would overstand even while talking himself or listening to others talking...

----------
If telepathy was real then man should have been created without mouths, tongue and speaking ability!
----------
Why should we have several senses of perception but not different ways of expression?
Mouth and tongue are not limited to speaking and sound is not for communication only...
More powers!

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 4:47:01 AM

Only JAH, FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT can read minds and hearts and reveals to His friends as HE pleases.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 11/14/2015 5:45:32 PM

Are u a friend of any of them? Can u read minds Brother Israel your confusion can not confuse I and I BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 8:10:51 PM

One God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, One God. Such is My LORD, JAHOVIA.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/15/2015 5:15:22 AM

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 8:14:31 AM

If telepathy was real then man should have been created without mouths, tongue and speaking ability!

^^ so you with the whole we were created perfect huh? So if we don't need to use it then God wouldn't have made us have it is your logix. Well if so, I presume you lactate from your nipples as a man after giving birth....since God gave you them to use huh? Not an embryological memory or mistake? Ok cool

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/15/2015 7:29:36 PM

I suggest you cut off your nipples with a kitchen knife and hurl them into a pit.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/15/2015 10:52:58 PM

You will find everything made as it is with a purpose. Creation is perfect. Give glory to God.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 11/16/2015 12:55:40 AM

Brother Israel ur confusion can not confuse I and I, your confusion is yours to deal with. Ini don't want ur brainwash and devil philosophies, Give Thanks, ini do not care about the blind in these times ...

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/16/2015 8:12:55 AM

Emperor Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I