Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6207&start_row=31

HIV/AIDS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2015 12:35:27 AM

----------
Im not talking 1,2 or 10 or more years im talking multiples of people for over 20 years
----------

Only 50% die within 10 years, the other 50% do live longer. The I is only looking to your left and right to make a judgement about AIDS. In I previous Reasoning I mentioned factors that distinguish useful and useless studies. One of the factors is sample size. I don't know how many people the I knows with AIDS, but I doubt the I has observed tens of thousands of people over the past few decades, recording there physical health and condition throughout that time.

A person is more likely to survive and live significantly longer with the drugs then without. There are side effects, and some people may choose to enjoy the time they have left without dealing with the side effects. It could be a long time or short time, that can't be predicted.

Some people will die because of the drugs, but more will survive with then without. Another issue that contributes to people's death is that some people know they have HIV, but don't take the drugs, until they start feeling the effects of a low T-cell count, but by that time they are just beginning to fight a battle when they have already lost, or are on the verge of losing. Others don't know they have it until they start feeling the symptoms, and they are in the same losing battle.

By that point, it may be too late because a person might die of the secondary disease or diseases before their T-cells raise high enough to fight it off. Or their weakened state might make them unable to handle the drugs and cause them to die of one of the side effects.

Basically if a person thinks they would choose to take the anti-HIV drugs when they start feeling the effects of the disease, it would be wiser to start taking them now, because they have a much higher chance of survival in general, and less chance of dying from the drugs.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/21/2015 9:57:14 AM

Now is that from your observations 10s of 1000s r what u assume from something dI have read?

There is also people who study this thing that says HIV "DOESN'T" cause AIDS leads up to it!

Well look what they did back in earlier years or HIV with the AZT "medication"

Of course there are concious African/Rasta bredren and sistren inthe field studying this this BUT they dont control what is publisized about this to the masses.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/21/2015 4:34:24 PM

The Strecker Memorandum on AIDS Here’s one last drama. Actually, there are many other perilous situations (I could go on for hours), but I’ll just give you this last one about AIDS. I suggest you try to find the Strecker Memorandum material if you haven’t read it or watched the video. The governments are really trying suppress it. Dr. Strecker made a video memorandum of what he believed happened around AIDS. He is a brilliant person. He has worked with retroviruses and is an expert on this subject. He showed the video on television, and the governments threatened him. They allegedly killed his brother and the senator who was sponsoring it. But they didn’t get Strecker – that would have been too obvious, I guess. Dr. Strecker has distributed many of his videos. He got them out to the world, ough you don’t hear about it anymore. Dr. Strecker shows on his film how the United Nations was trying to solve an environmental problem. They knew that the biggest environmental problem in the entire world was the human population, and at the rate if was going, the world would double its population by 2010 or 2012. But because of what the Chinese did, allowing only one child per couple, and other strenuous work around the world, they slowed it down. But they believe that it’s still going to happen. It is now estimated that somewhere in 2014 the world population will have doubled. If that happens, computer models have shown that all life on Earth will die or wish they were dead, according to the United Nations, because we can barely keep it together with almost six billion people. Can you imagine what it would be like with 11 or 12 billion people in the world? There’s just no way, at least under the present system. So, if you were in the United Nations and knew this potential disaster was going to take place and had to make a decision, what would you do? I’m not judging the people who did this – just put yourself in their position of great power. You see that the Earth is coming to a solid wall, that it’s going to be totally destroyed if something is not changed. So they made a decision – and Dr. Strecker showed the memorandum right on the television. The United Nations decided that, rather than hit that wall of 11 billion people, right then and there they were going to create a virus or disease that would kill specifically three-quarters of the people on Earth. In other words, instead of increasing to 11 billion, they wanted to reduce the current population by three-quarters. He showed the actual U.N. document that planned to eliminate three-quarters of the world’s population. Dr. Strecker showed scientifically exactly how the U.N. did it. They took a virus from a sheep and a virus from a cow and blended them together in a certain way to make the AIDS virus. But before they ever distributed it, they also made a cure for it. The governments have the cure right now, according to Dr. Strecker. The people who were doing this – and history will verify this – were obviously prejudiced, because they singled out two groups: the Blacks and the homosexuals. In Haiti there was an epidemic of hepatitis B moving throughout the homosexual community, and they all needed to be injected with the hepatitis B vaccine. So U.N. agents took the AIDS virus, put it in the hepatitis B vaccine and injected it into everyone. That’s how the virus started, according to Dr. Strecker. The other evidence that this is true is that throughout the rest of the world, the virus was not given exclusively to homosexuals. In Africa, where at last 75 million people have AIDS, the ratio of male to female infection is almost exactly 50-50, from the beginning until now. Only in Haiti, and eventually in the United States, did it spread almost exclusively through the homosexual population. If you look at the figures for this country, females are now getting AIDS faster than anyone else. Soon nature will balance it out, and you’ll see exactly the same thing you see everywhere else around the world, which is that equal numbers of males and females have AIDS. It isn’t a gay disease at all – has nothing to do with it. It has to do with the prejudice of the people who created it. According to Dr. Strecker, the World Health Organization, which has been instrumental in creating this disease, has also been concerned about other diseases – and so have doctors pretty much everywhere. For instance, let’s take cancer; Doctors have been concerned that someday cancer will become contagious, not by pollution or foods or things like this, but that it will become airborne or waterborne, like a cold. You’d jet walk by somebody with cancer and you’d get it. But the number of different kinds of cancer viruses is so small that the likelihood of that every happening is pretty slim. It still could happen, but it’s not likely. But for AIDS, there are 9000 to the 4th power of 6, 561,000,000,000,000 totally different kinds of AIDS viruses – that’s a huge number. And every time someone gets AIDS, a brand-new virus is created, one that has never been seen before, ever. This means that it’s inevitable , mathematically speaking – it’s just a matter of time – that AIDS will spread rapidly, just like a cold, throughout the world. There is a story going around that the World Health Organization believes that this rapidly spreading form of AIDS may have also begun. Around 1990 or 1991 the WHO checked an African tribe of 1400 members, including everyone from little babies to old people, who obviously had all different kinds of sexual practices (you know, little babies aren’t into sexual things), and they found that every single member , without exception, had AIDS. That’s when the WHO announced secretly that the virus was probably now airborne or waterborne, and that it might eventually spread like wildfire, like a common cold. There would be a few years’ lag as with any other new disease. If this were to happen, would you know that you are safe? Yuu need to know the truth – you are more than you know! - Drunvalo

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2015 8:10:17 PM

That article makes all these claims that are obviously not true now that we are living in the time that it "predicts", so what sense would it make looking further into something that is wrong in so many ways without looking any further.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/21/2015 8:47:50 PM

Yes this is actually
from a book written in the 80s or 90s.
Maybe Im wrong but
if I read carefully I dont see any predictions but only potential threats the UN and WHO had to deal with.
Anyway I didnt post this for that,but to share an interesting possibility about the origin of this disease.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2015 11:00:36 PM

So we have

1) theories that the HIV virus is a fake and doesn't lead to AIDS

2) the HIV virus is real and does lead to AIDS/death because it was produced by the government as a means of population control

3) the virus is real and can lead to AIDS but can be overcome by ital living and a health mental state

4) is not the virus but the treatment which causes AIDS (strange since there are a lot more people with the diagnosis than there are on treatment)

This is the thing about conspiracy theories. If we were to listen to them all, we wouldn't be any nearer to the truth.... Or even to logical sense.

The thing about the science world is anybody can publish research. Which is why it's best to look at a body of evidence rather than one or two loose theories alone. Not that this automatically means truth but you are more likely to be closer to the truth that way. It's well known that people who have been given the AIDS diagnosis die from a number of different infectious diseases which wouldn't normally kill healthy individuals - so it's not a far stretch to believe it has something to do with a poorly functioning immune system. To suggest it is not real is to indirectly say that the thousands of African scientists and doctors who have tested people's T-cell count have been either lying or are not as smart as their european science counterparts to notice the trickery at play. I won't say this, I will give my brethren and sistren in the field the benefit of the doubt. Now where it comes from is another debate .....

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2015 11:13:09 PM

Know the self you quoted the WHO from 25 years ago stating the AIDS 'virus' ( you can tell by calling it a AIDS virus something is up) has secretly become airborne and will spread like wildfire. 25 years later there is nothing to suggest this at all and less people have AIDS than 1991.

It's still a big problem tho. Ethiopia as an example has published figures of 800000 people currently infected with HIV with almost 100,000 deaths per year attributed to this. If it were a hoax then that's a huge amount of cover ups and trickery going on by the Ethiopian health officials from the nurses to doctors to researchers to scientists etc.....in their hundreds of thousands. Really? His majesty encouraged AFRICANS to not fall behind within the world of science and medicine

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2015 11:34:09 PM

Indigenous science. 4 African authors: 2 from the centre of disease control in Addis, one from rural Ethiopia and one brother from Uganda. The paper / research was conducted in Africa,by Africans, and peer reviewed by Europeans. Covers the current situation in Ethiopia, the need for further indigenous research, the ways in which it is tested and screened for, and areas where it is increasing/decreasing.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593072/

This should be how we look at these things

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/23/2015 3:06:30 PM

Brothers, Sisters,
AIDS IS REAL.
educate to protect.Those who have ears will hear.
I don't know where it came from, doesn't matter now. If a human is responsible there will not be justice in babel. All I and I can do now is react appropriately. Lets not be infected unnecessarily due to dis belief. I don't believe in the prison system but I and I sure can get locked up. Mind state will affect its influence somewhat but don't kid yaself people. The I could end up inna hospital or worse unnecessarily. Some uh doze crack heds could survive a nuclear bomb betta than a cockaroach. Addiction keep them alive onna mission to crack out. lol
Big up those in research positions who struggle for a cure/vaccine, and those at risk due to they role in treatment/prevention.
I agree w Garvey Man = "This should be how we look at these things"
Take Power back

Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/23/2015 4:15:50 PM

I think we should look at things from all angles and just what the most accepted!

If their are researcher who dont gree with the mainstream should we not consider what they have, not even investigate their findings?

Should we just brush dr. Sebi and his findings and other of similar thought because its not the accepted thought of the day?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I