Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6207&start_row=11

HIV/AIDS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/17/2015 8:19:25 AM

Diseases got a mental root.Young babies got the dis-ease frm their mothers since they are part of them.

We can only find the cure for dis-ease within us,mental stability and clarity

Dats how babylon do,they deal with the mind,to weaken the body.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/17/2015 9:54:44 AM

right. like the one steve jobs. the elite knows how to deal with cancer. they know all about ganja and a vegan diet. i think they also have their own medical knowledge which isnt shown to the people. jobs followed a strict vegan diet without speaking much about it. maybe he didnt want people to know how they can live with cancer that long like he did. all he did as a fruitarian was coming up with an apple as a trademark of his company which also is a hint that the (catholic) church deals with teachings (adam & eve) which are just garbage.

steve jobs is a good example. the elite knows how to cure things and what certain diseases are about but we cant trust what they tell the doctors in universities. in universities you will become an educated fool. of course they also deal with facts and some people do good while following their craft but the way we get educated in school and through news media is a joke. its an agenda. a political plan.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/17/2015 10:13:48 AM

How do we even know this is real? Just because they tell us so? Ive been tood by relatives who are medical practitioners that HIV/AIDS is high in I area and drug use is high and many people cant afford medication but sufferation from these people just aint so but also many people do buy HIV/AIDS medication but they seem to be ones who suffer when not on medication. A patna of I told I tho his father is infected and the meds help him alot. So prolly on an individual basis different affects are feltd!

I cousin and neighbor has been infected for over 20years and he smoke crack the whole while, no meds and is never ill, none of his kids got infected neither their mother as far as i know so idont know.

I once read HIV was hard to transmit sexually, its been a while tho not sure how accurate it is but it accredited to Robert Gallo's writings the man acknowledged for "discovering" the virus

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/17/2015 10:31:14 AM

The HIV ting isnt different frm,the God will come frm the sky ting.

It so embedded in the mental of mankind,since mankind was told AIDS is a dis-ease caused by sexual intercourse.So after man had done the act,him mind a start to question itself,"am I going to die","will I live long","I am dying"

There was one Tv HIV advert I still remember,where certain people, would tell how they have been living positively.

I still remember,the motto was,"dont be negative about being positive"

Meaning babylon knows the dat the dis-ease is mental and affects the mind first before the flesh.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/17/2015 10:45:59 AM

Yes I brothers. Maybe I man don't overs much about de virus but I see many people around I infected & affected by it. I man in a country with one of de highest prevalence rate in de world. I see many people around I (friends, reletives, Idrens, sistrens) suffering in pain. I'm not a medical professional so I don't know about de things yu all say but I see many people get verry ill, some even pass flesh & we are told they are HIV positive. Some people get better after takin de ART. Dis what I see

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/17/2015 1:08:41 PM

I overs d I, how do we know for sure that its the AIDS wha cause dis pain or dat it was was/is actualy transmitted sexually is my question, i mean they lied to us for so long!

Like I Im not a toatl denyist but somethings dont seem right bout everything

Ppl I kno was infected when it was in its infancy and many ppl were dying and most of the drug addicts are still ya kicking going bout they business

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/17/2015 4:14:39 PM

Look up "Robert Willner" he was doctor who supposedly injected himself with the blood of HIVpositive patients to tryda prove his beleifs about HIV and AIDS

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/17/2015 4:53:23 PM

ok. unfortunately willner died because of a heart attack only one year later. i think actions like this are just too much.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2015 1:14:32 AM

I don't Iverstand the mentality here. On the one hand, the I them have chosen to refuse superstition and belief in imagined things and instead look towards reality, and have used that to speak against some of the unrealistic sounding things in the Bible. But then when it comes to another subject, that is much more lethal and destructive to the I them, and to your future generations and to the woman the I them join with, some of the I them choose to refuse reality and ponder and philosophise imaginations about HIV.

It is true that people can live their whole lives with the HIV virus and never suffer, but only be carriers and potential spreaders of the virus. This truth has been known for decades and has not been hidden. But it is also known that others will suffer from it, some sooner and some later.

It is also known that the drugs to fight against the disease has side effects, and some people will get the most serious side effects. The newer drugs are less harmful than the old, but still not harmless.

Do you really think that every single person in the world that claims to have studied and viewed the HIV virus, signed some secret agreement with Babylon to lie to the world about some pretend HIV virus.

Stop dealing with foolish imagination, it will only lead to self destruction.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/19/2015 2:42:39 AM

Ark I

who said HIV aint real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I