Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6129&start_row=21

White Race

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 7/5/2015 3:15:24 PM

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm racist

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2015 3:47:20 PM

No. It's the Afrikaaner occupation of Mammaland and downpreassion of black people whe make de I inherently racist

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/5/2015 4:06:17 PM

We don't occupy it anymore...I'm not racist, in fact, you are racist against white Afrikaner

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 7/5/2015 7:49:19 PM

The thing with these white people is they don't know what its like to grow up in a land confused and angry and not knowing why only to come to the realization on your OWN that this isn't our original home and that you've been brainwashed subliminally in a million different ways your entire life to believe you are inferior because of the color of your skin and to forget your culture and history. It's very traumatizing honestly but we're trained to believe that this time and what were going through is normal. I can't be too mad because they really don't know any better, but dem get a fire still

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/5/2015 10:56:44 PM

Afrikaaners still occupy plenty of land dat dat dem got through robbery of Black people. Mama land is fo I & I Black people but in places like South Africa most of de land is in de hands of whites despite de fact dat dem are a small percentage of de population, and dis is an insult to de Black race. Many Black people don't own even a mitre square of land yet many whites own thousands of hectares of mama land. Fellow Blacks abroad come home to help us take back our mama land. Burn Lemuel

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/6/2015 4:53:49 AM

"i have seen the high placein many unexpected and unusual ways i have seena europeanfully resembling lion characteristic and impression humbling to the covenanti have seen the high place" Midnite- High Place

Lion knows what belongs to who and will with courage and determination restore the belonging to its rightful owner, whether it is a pet dog or animal that has wondered away or if receive something that belongs to another JAHS Lion will return it to rightful owner. With clear conscious and good intent and a will to do good people repent and return things that don't belong to them to their rightful owner. This will happen.

Ask and receive, seek and find, knock it will be opened. Force has never and will never work. The power of love must win the battle not the love of power( violence)

If you have a heart
If you have a heart
Ruling over every other subject part
Legislate with conscience
And then make your rules
Base all decisions in right and truth
To hurt and intolerance
This is the end
If you don’t do this
You must fight again
Must fight again
Must fight again
Must fight again
There will be no end- Midnite-The eyes are the light
Judah conquer
Judah conquer
Judah conquer
Judah conquer
Judah conquer
Judah conquer
Judah conquer
Judah conquer

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/6/2015 5:48:15 PM

But like a little child that has token something that belongs to a sibling, force may be needed to restore the Childrens belongings from their greedy siblings who covet everything .

Not violent resistance is also non violent persistence, like a child who does not listen to the request of moving or doing something, if they do not hear the words calling them and change their ways, lightning earthquake, thunder and brimstone will change their ways. These are the days....

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/6/2015 6:57:46 PM

Heed JAH warning. Who cant hear will feel.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/7/2015 1:37:40 PM

Yes, ALL shall bow before THE King.

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this pen. I must bring them also. They too will hear my voice, and there shall be ONE flock and ONE shepherd.

Black heart -- Burn YOUR hatred. Pay heed to the WORD of H.I.M. and ALL of YOUR confusion will disappear.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/7/2015 1:51:19 PM

I attach myself to the WORD and TRUTH of H.I.M. Not to the ways or identity of the Ras Tafari people. Learn the difference.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I