Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6058&start_row=11

Gaddafi

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Shashamane29 Sent: 6/22/2015 12:25:30 PM

He's African by definition of where Libya is. He might not be black but who said you have to be black to be African?

Africa is diverse and as always been that way. Just before he was killed he surrounded himself with African fighters as his personal bodyguards.

He's also on record as saying we are the people that built the pyramids.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/22/2015 1:37:51 PM

Wait

I think the consensus here is African = black.

Anything else is new to me.

We don't look to kemet we look to ancient kemet = black kemet. Gadafi people are invaders to the North African region bringing their enslaving religion and downpression of black people in libya. Arab and white supremacy must go down. You think africa for the AFRICANS doesn't mean black peope? Really?

In the name of Garveyism and true PanAfricanism, Gadafi is no African.

Take a dog out of a kennel...... Or take a Arab out of Asia, dress him in the most amount of red black and green..... Still Arab

Messenger: Shashamane29 Sent: 6/22/2015 1:53:41 PM

Bredah I hear you loud and clear and agree with lots of your post however when the Queen of Sheba and Solomon had their child and she returned east she went to Ethiopia / Somalia.

Therefore if we apply your logic then what was known as Nubia is Arabian. Nubia in ancient times included what we now call Sudan and Ethiopia.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/22/2015 2:00:19 PM

What does this myth have to do with Gadafi?

Ethiopia, black, outdates Solomon by far and is a direct extension to black Kemet. But as the story goes, Solomon was a black Israelite king. You saying he was arab? Israelites are Arab? Even if that is what you are suggesting, outside of the myth, Ethiopia and Sudan have never been anything other than black African.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11139345

Gadafi was an opportunist foreigner who wanted to be the king of africa. He comes from the same stock of supremacist who are ruling in Egypt. That whole area belongs to the 'subsaharan' Africans. They only called subsaharan because the rest of africa in North Africa and the Middle East was stolen from them. This is a time to get radical as radical measures have been used against we for the longest. Africa MUST be ruled by AFRICANS in this time.

You mean to tell me it's a coincidence the head of the PanAfrican movement post Haile Selassie and Nkrumah is an ARAB? We have been duped.

Check his thoughts on black people during his speech in Italy..... Warning them about these ignorant black immigrants which will ruin Europe.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/22/2015 2:12:50 PM

Big up urself anyway bredda. De I spirit tuff.

We can't agree on this one tho

Messenger: Shashamane29 Sent: 6/22/2015 2:27:01 PM

Respect Iyah what I was saying / implying is that Ethiopia and yes I am using the mythical story is really Arabian. That's because according to the story she the Queen came from the east.

The DNA of those countries are 70% Arabian blood and 30% black. My theories are based on that solely. Whilst I believe in pan Africanist theory I also challenge anything I'm told unless it can be emphatically proved as fact.

Your right to challenge my views equally because if we all agreed we would have nothing to reason about you zeet.

The Arabs have taken over North Africa and now parts of Sudan it vexes me. Gaddafi is highly respected by American pan Africanist and perhaps one of the main reasons why I rate him.

However now that you have brought to my attention things he said about us I will give it more thought and research.

Respect.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2015 6:13:04 AM

There is no such thing as Arabian blood and African blood genetically. The off branch of the E haplogroup markers for many of the North East Africans are closely connected with Arabs in the Middle East. That does not make them Arab. The Arab race comes from black

Queen of Sheba is Queen Makeda of Ethiopia

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/8/2015 7:05:14 AM

In ancient times Nubia was the Blackest of the Blacks as Southern Sudanese are today and certain wall paintings are true representation of those in them area deh na, Never Arabian

Arabian Ethiopia just anudda way to steal African glory and fit it into Eurasian myths

Radical is what we need that why Gadaffi and he arab brothers and dem Europeans con we cuz we never radical nuff, to inviting and to much inferiority complex to outsiders of lighter hues

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/9/2015 5:42:01 AM

YES I ancient Nubia and Ethiopia one of the same. KUSH

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/9/2015 6:23:20 AM

Gaddafi had no Arab brothers. When he open the borders the Libyan people were rewarded with brothels.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I