Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6058&start_row=1

Gaddafi

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 4/16/2015 6:32:49 PM

Blessed love to InI! Let Jah rise!

Iyah came across the song Gaddafi by Blakk Rasta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXM9JwSu2P4

At first iyah was confused why the Rasta man was singing about Gaddafi in such a high way. In school Iyah has always been taught Gaddafi was a liar and a terrorist. Iman looked into it more and there was some good and bad things the man did. What does InI think about Muammar Gaddafi? Hope one I can lighten this topic up for I!

As always Thanks and praises to the almighty Jah! RasTafarI

Messenger: Ayah Ntobeko Sent: 4/17/2015 2:56:45 AM

Yes ayah,Colonel Mummar Gaddafi was a just like everyone else done good nd bad thinks.the good think about him is that he supported de african strugle agains't colonialism,for many countries financilly&Military wise,in Libya he made sure there is no libyian without a home,education nd all basic needs,In africa Libya under Gaddafi was one of de,if not de most developed country;its education,infrastructure,hospitals,economically.in terms of african unity Gaddfi was fully behind de implementatation of african unity as stated by de original charter of OAU founding fathers i.e United States of Africa,one african currency for all african countries&african defence force aresome of the things Mummar Gaddafi was was killed for by NATO backed forces.Africa had revived hope for our unity nd stability as it is only Gaddafi who was commited with 'actions not word'out of all de african leaders present,dis man had africa interest in his heart.i as an african living on the motherland love Mummar Gaddafi for his good works!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/17/2015 10:10:47 AM

Blessed give thanks from a African in Africa! I had read of this of Gaddafi and was gonna make mention but best from nearer the source.
But a man like everyother man, some likes and dislikes by the people

Bless

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/13/2015 7:16:45 PM

that's right. everybody has his good and bad sites. if you believe in the bible, i think jesus was never about politics. if you don't you may ask yourself if that's because political understatements leave even more space for false interpretations. but even though i have to follow certain news i don't deal with politics. but they deal with our life.

if you stay true to the bible they might even say that it's all about communism. to me, it's all about money and power. simple but true. so much temptations among politicians. they make it seem so sane and necessary. but at least they are limiting the peoples freedom so iman would never put my trust in a single politician. it's all about being strong and powerful as a nation no matter what the people have to deal with daily. i put my trust in jah and his prophets and angels so to speak. i put my trust in myself as a man blessed by the father.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/15/2015 8:07:10 PM

Libyan hospitals. Libyan education. Let me tell you bout Libyan hospitals. Man go in and come out with diagnosis worse than before. Have to pay Tunisia to get proper treatment. Education just Green Book. Some good, some bad, pero not preparing for future generations internationalism :(

Messenger: Shashamane29 Sent: 6/21/2015 3:22:53 AM

Gadaffi was trying to liberate Africa and was succeeding. Listen to weh minister Farakhan say bout him pon YouTube.

A him put up de most money fi Africa to put satellite in space. A him try introduce new gold currency for whole of mother Africa.

Great African leader trust me pon dat!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/21/2015 8:07:29 AM

still he had his good and bad sites to me.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/21/2015 10:24:26 AM

Shashemane - was Gaddaffi an African?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/21/2015 10:55:30 PM

@Reasoning time

Man yu also pon this bible,jezus ting even if the thread nuh talk about the two.

If yu wa talk bout bible n jezus,why not create another thread rather than always diverting every reasoning to jezus n bible.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/22/2015 4:50:50 AM

respect!

yeah. sometimes bible interpretations are just like blinders. but i have to say that even those of us who dont belive in it quote it all of the time. but thats ok. because you have to know something before you can judge it. so just mentioning it doesnt say anything to me.

well i just thought of the one called jesus as a great role model that he is and i think you can even quote him in many cases. even if we dont respect the bible, we should respect the ones who believe in it. because for them, it is holy. but if you want to, you can burn the bible all day.

but i see what you mean. dont really need the bible to deal with this topic. its obvious anyways. you are a dead man if you dont allow babylon to participate in money making.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I