Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6054&start_row=11

Scientists up to more wickedness

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/13/2015 10:32:23 AM

True, but what other affects wil it have on Africans?

If it was I in d situation iI would try it out tho!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2015 2:20:41 PM

Yes king. What we want is for the science and resource to reach homeland African scientists and doctors. For islanders that don't self produce, better it come from Cuba.

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/13/2015 5:24:06 PM

Wonderful news! Is it Rasta okay? Well, bredren and sistren, realize we do not amputate, we do not altar our body in significant ways of put anything inside Iman that's bad (Ital), altering DNA is not significant and helps, do you take medicine? If so, then you are 'altering' de body. For good

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2015 5:27:19 PM

But if you have the virus you are already altered..... Down to the point of your DNA.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/14/2015 9:24:58 AM

Lemuel. To trod ital livity doesn't mean one should be a blind follower. I & I are not talkin illusion but reality. Many people are dyin ina Africa (including Italist Rastas) bcos of misinformation & blind following. I man trod ital livity in I real life & I know ital livity is wisemind of Rasta livity. Ital livity is to promote a healthy life not pestilence, not high mortality rate. Yu can't just drink a polluted river water when deh's tap water near yu which is far safer than dat river water.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/14/2015 3:59:14 PM

Yes I good example bro black heart is right what he say

Blanket ideology is not always practical reality for ones who experience it. Some time the lesser of 'two evils' is needed. Rasta say life over death

And I been saying for a long while now

Rasta deal with Reality. Not fantasy, not theoretical....... No illusion nor hallucination. Reality!!!!!!

More life

Messenger: Sister Sent: 4/15/2015 10:32:01 AM

Mischievous title with good intentions. A great principle, great ideal knows no nationality, no-one would stand in the way of cure whether it comes from within or without. The cure(genetic surgery) from a godless community for immune system disease may not be the whole or end of the story, but hope and faith in that is better than none at all. Rasta don’t deal with ILLusion, Rasta is master of spirit, reality and truth. We all have our talents , some overstand medical science more than others, some overstand other areas of life which is not to demote them, we all have our purpose and as one are stronger.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/15/2015 2:57:06 PM

Truthful bro Garvey Africa & Sister. Big up fe de enlightment. Science & technology come from ancient Africa.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I