Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6054&start_row=1

Scientists up to more wickedness

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/11/2015 8:26:30 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2701304/Scientists-delete-HIV-virus-human-DNA-time.html

ok maybe not so. Give thankhs and hope this can reach / stay in the hands of the righteous.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 4/12/2015 3:32:19 AM

Having looked at what they actually do, I can't really say I agree with it.

They are actually editing human DNA. Do you really agree with this?

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2015 4:24:11 AM

Lol

They find a cure for aids and people have reason to complain

In actual fact the aids virus edits your DNA, by planting itself inside of your genome, this treatment puts it back to what it was preinfection

Rasta say life over death

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2015 4:26:31 AM

But the title was named so because of the distrust of any form of science from this forum........ How this is a bad thing only Jah know. Let's NOT give africa the information that could cure them of one of the number 1 killers..... And then let's chant Rastafari.....????????

Big up still

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/12/2015 9:21:46 AM

Give Ises for sharing the link Iyah.
I wonder how much the procedure costs, or how available it would be to the average African living with HIV.
It is fair to make fun of the people on this site by posting the title; as one of the most skeptical-to-western-science wombman around, I can accept the jesting. I still think it is fair to be skeptical, when all the evidence I have seen points to HIV being a designed biological weapon.
I would like to know more about who is funding this research and more about the career of Kamel Khalili PhD.
Ites health to All.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/13/2015 1:43:29 AM

De HIV virus make de body to be in a diseased artificial state. So artificial means may be more efficient than natural means in fighting against it. Let de sick be healed. One Black Love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/13/2015 6:48:55 AM

More than likely is more to it than curing HIV, but if they can then good they should, they should never have created from the first.

HIV/AIDS i dont really kno bout dat, kinda skeptical about it, i kno HIV positive crack addicts dat deffinitely not living a healthy life style, no medications or nuttin but have been goin about with d virus for 20 plus years with seemingly no complications

Its said my area has da highest percentage of new HIV/AIDS cases in d US but it seems not to much affect on peoples health and lots of dem are living ruff, many been positive from late 80s -90s, IDK!

BLESS

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2015 8:00:13 AM

HIV just means u got the virus. Can take 2-5-10-15 years before it develops into AIDS - the length of time it takes the virus to deplete / attack / destroy your protective immune response blood cells. So HIV is no symptoms it just building up. AIDS is when your immunity is so low any and every disease/bacteria/virus could kill you even a common cold

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/13/2015 10:14:42 AM

True they say, but with being drug addicts with in itself is said to weaken d immune system combined with malnutrition from constant drugging and not eating or eating healthful should shorten development time or cause more severe reactions to other illnesses that may occur.

But still hard to trust the poisoner as the healer!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2015 10:21:34 AM

Black heart....... Exactly!!!

A potential cure for AIDS........ 2 million dead each year and mainly african...... So I Give thankhs

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I