Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5947&start_row=11

Is ganja smoking advisable when suffering from a cold???

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/24/2015 1:59:32 PM

IandI brother whom I share a house with has been sick for the last couple of days, I did I best to avoid catching it but last night I went to bed feeling general fatigue and joint aches.

Now with stomach pain, I woke up even more exhausted than when I went to bed.

First I made a very hot bath with 3 spoon-full of powdered ginger and 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide[The ginger and hydrogen peroxide help with circulation]. I sat it this for 15 minuets and when I got out I was sweating and I veins were pumped. I feel much better as far as joints go.

I then drank some fluids and smoked some ganja.. I was slightly hesitant to light up because I had a feeling that it would be intense. I was right. Immediately after smoking I had to get to the bathroom to vomit.. After cleaning Iself up, I literally feel 100% better. Nearly all of I symptoms are gone and I feel that I am on the road of recovery.

I think the cannabis activated IandI natural cannabinoid receptors and told the body the best route for self-healing.

Praises to THE Most High H.I.M. Emperor Qedamawi Haile Selassie

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I