Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5947&start_row=1

Is ganja smoking advisable when suffering from a cold???

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/7/2015 9:11:17 AM

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/7/2015 9:32:15 AM

Depends on where the I symptoms are located and how bad they are.
If it's just a common cold with no fever and no bad chest and/or throat symptoms then I would say try smoking and see how the I feels.The I will feel much better when high,but if possible it would be better to consume the herb in some other way than smoking like drinking tea or eating it.

Hail up King Rasta

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 1/7/2015 10:01:16 AM

Cannabis is a bronchodilator, meaning it opens the airways in your lungs and helps to clear them. I would say depending on how bad you feel it could be beneficial to smoke, but I might personally avoid it until I feel better. I see no harming in eating it though.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/7/2015 10:09:10 AM

Has d I ever eaten d herb raw?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/7/2015 11:23:46 AM

I man do eat raw gunja. Just fo de whole of dis week I take no smoke & no cooked food but eat raw gunja & raw ital. Eating gunja is medicinal

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/7/2015 11:38:34 AM

I done it one time I was border line hallucinating it took about 5 hours to kick in and took bout 5 to wear off kind caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting it, only ate it to eat it

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/7/2015 11:53:18 AM

I jus smoked my way through one

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/7/2015 12:05:45 PM

Blaze it Up

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/7/2015 12:22:24 PM

Always!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 1/7/2015 4:43:09 PM

GanJAH is good always. InI Itinually say it is JAH panacea of Herbal medI.

I would definitely recommend smoking if tolerable, with vaporizing being the better option. Although, if the I wants to eat the Herbal, InI would recommend decarboxalating it first. (There is a variety of methods to do this, a quick google search will help). Also, if just a simple cold, put a slice of raw onion of the bottom of the feet before bed. Use a sock to hold the onion slices onto the bottom of the feet throughout the night.

Bless UP. JAH guide.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I