Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5717&start_row=41

Science proves existence of Kemetic Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/17/2014 10:08:39 PM

Yeh I wouldn't name that consciousness though. Consciousness has a specific definition which goes hand in hand with the higher functions of the central nervous system. It's like saying the thoughts in your head came before your brain, it can't go so

And my body - from nervous system to toenail to dreadlock is all I. Thats just how I sight it. All of it IS I.

In terms of what was there before the body, Energy and Life.... and pluripotential genetic material from I mother and father.

In short, the I cannot be the consciousness as I have shown there are many part of the I which work and function OUTSIDE the realm of consciousness (subconscious). There is no consciousness involved in my heart beating. Not unless you are using your own definition of consciousness. I am the FULL embodiment of the conscious, subconscious; the physical, spiritual and the Incient. There is no separation!

RastafarI is a physical being with the body of a hue-man, not just a consciousness. Can't tell Rasta there is no body - the image of HIM on the wall - there is no image for HIM has no body?? Gone too far left

Too far into the realm of introspect....... nuff people get lost. Important to never lose focus of reality.

But that just how I sight it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/17/2014 10:23:18 PM

Consciousness is literally to be aware of who you are and what is happening to and or around you

There is only one consciousness?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/17/2014 10:32:21 PM

You know technically is little to no difference between consciousness and awareness. I sight that you said there was but not according to the English dictionary.

Thats why I said, its a though you are describing something but using the wrong word to describe it. And in that lies the crux of the confusion.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/17/2014 10:38:11 PM

"Remember, you have not come from the seed because you have witnessed the seed, so the seed and what is in the seed cannot be you. Similarly what is this body? It is just the knowledge which has emanated from the juice mixture, semen from the seed bag and the seed or the egg if you like from the ovaries. Out of this seed and juice mixture comes the names; skin, bone, flesh. Blood, veins, marrow; DNA, cells. These are all concept that amalgamate and form the concept of the body. Then there is the knowledge "I am" I am this; I am that" I am A Christian, a Muslim; a Buddha, a Hindu. These are the various skins that we cloak ourselves in for an identity.
Not many people will have the capacity to understand"

King.... this is confusion

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/17/2014 10:47:46 PM

^^To further that point,

I'm sure you overstand the mechanism involved between two gametes to create a 'seed.'
When I make love with I empress, it's the fusion of these two gametes which will make a complete chromosome set and begin to grow. After the zygote/embryo forms a brain / nervous system from the neural crest... it will eventually gain a consciousness or awareness which grow throughout life. During the embyronic phase there is no higher consciousness.

The only 1 denominator and 1 shared entity between the living ancestor - the gametes - the embryo - the new ancestor - and so on.... is LIFE. Not consciousness

Which is why 'you have not come from the seed because you have witnessed the seed, so the seed and what is in the seed cannot be you' - makes no sense.

I am I ancestor and I ancestor is I. Therfore I HAVE witnessed I ancestors, witnessed the seed, witnessed the embryo, and witnessed I birth. The fact I don't remember those events is irrelevant. I don't remember parts of last week, I was still present. Just as I was also present at the Genesis of this Iwa.

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/18/2014 7:41:45 PM

Greetings Garvey Africa

"Yeh I wouldn't name that consciousness though. Consciousness has a specific definition which goes hand in hand with the higher functions of the central nervous system. It's like saying the thoughts in your head came before your brain, it can't go so"

There must have been something there prior to the birth of the body in order for the body to arise. Look at this; there is vapour in the air, now what must be there before the vapour can manifest? If there is no water then there is no possibility for any vapour to appear. Similarly, this body that you identify as yourself would not be possible if the consciousness was not there already. You find this difficulty to grasp because of your identity with the individual consciousness.
Consciousness has no specific definition, it is indefinable; it is not something that you can grab hold of and say "here is consciousness". It does not come under any categorisation. All these definitions you have collected from books or they have been given to you by like minded scholars. You must know it by your own experience. When the body dies it is dead. It does not go to any higher realms of existence not does it belong to any higher realms. All this talk of parasympathetic nervous systems and central nervous system is the knowledge only and its functioning is an aspect of the working body. All this goes into oblivion when the body goes into deep sleep. Now what is the first thought that comes into your mind when you wake out of deep sleep? It is "I am awake". Then after, your attention goes to your body and further afield into your environment respectively. You must learn to read yourself as it happens here and now. All that book talk will hold you in bondage and obscure your real nature of existence consciousness bliss.

"And my body - from nervous system to toenail to dreadlock is all I. Thats just how I sight it. All of it IS I.

In terms of what was there before the body, Energy and Life.... and pluripotential genetic material from I mother and father."

No bredrin this is what has been told to you. All this above is the given.

"In short, the I cannot be the consciousness as I have shown there are many part of the I which work and function OUTSIDE the realm of consciousness (subconscious)."

Sub consciousness, super consciousness; they are two ends of the same thing.
You have not shown me anything. What you deem to be outside the consciousness is only inference, you postulations of a world out side of you consciousness is born out of your imagination and based entirely on the information that you have been given, inherited of acquired from the others. There is no basis in any of it since you cannot prove any of it. However, that you exist is self evident and needs no further verification.

"There is no consciousness involved in my heart beating."

Consciousness is simply movement on the background of awareness. Hence the reason why you can see this movement because awareness is your true nature. Awareness is not in the movement; it is all pervading, so it is everywhere and always at all times. It need not go nowhere and does not come from anywhere, it is here and now; here is everywhere, now is always. Because your true nature is in awareness you are not in the movement of consciousness but you are aware of the movement of consciousness. The atom is conscious. Now if something as small as an atom; which is the basic constituent of any material is conscious, then what's to say of everything else that is made up of these atom ?

"Not unless you are using your own definition of consciousness."

I'm not using any definition of consciousness, I simply know myself as conscious awareness; essentially I'm speaking out of my own experience. To understand these matters you cannot use your intellect , you must put this aside for these matters, use your intelligence. Intelligence is insight; the intellect is memory based on information given.

"I am the FULL embodiment of the conscious, subconscious; the physical, spiritual and the Incient. There is no separation!"

Of course but you must unravel and separate in order to clarify. In the same way you would dismantle an engine into its individual parts in order to understand what does what and how it function as a whole.

"RastafarI is a physical being with the body of a hue-man, not just a consciousness. Can't tell Rasta there is no body - the image of HIM on the wall - there is no image for HIM has no body?? Gone too far left"

Rastafari is a name given to HIM. It was conceived of therefore it is a concept; a Muslim is a concept, a Christian is a concept; Hindu and Buddhists are also concepts. Anything that you conceive of is a concept.

"Consciousness is literally to be aware of who you are and what is happening to and or around you"

So in principle you agree that you must be there first in order for you to see what's happening to and around you?

"There is only one consciousness?"

Yes! One homogenous whole.

"You know technically is little to no difference between consciousness and awareness. I sight that you said there was but not according to the English dictionary.

Thats why I said, its a though you are describing something but using the wrong word to describe it. And in that lies the crux of the confusion."

As I've said you must use your own experience to understand the self. Nobody can give you this understanding. it must be diligently sought out by yourself. In order to be , you need not know; in order to know, first you must be. Awareness comes first, then there is the consciousness, inside this consciousness is the mind. Inside this mind there is the body and a world. You must unravel the puzzle of consciousness to solve the riddle of consciousness. just as you would proceed to complete a jigsaw puzzle you must examine and re-examine all parts until you can finally put them together and reveal the picture as a whole. All parts must fit together like hand in glove without any overlay. In the case of the consciousness, there must not be any contradiction. What contradicts itself cannot be true.

"King.... this is confusion"

Bredrin. It is bound not to make sense to you. You have squeezed yourself into this tiny little frame that only occupies a certain volume. How do you expect to understand something so vast, when you have made yourself so small? Consciousness is like a mirror, it can only reflect that which is before it. Become more aware bredrin and you will see a bigger picture. The more aware you become, the brighter the light that you will shine; thus the more of the picture you will see. You must create some distance between yourself and what you are looking at. If I take a picture and put it right up against your nose and ask you to tell me what it is, what is the first thing you are going to do? You are going to create some distance between you and the object in order to focus by extending it away from your face. You are so enmeshed in all these concept so much so that you do not see the primary concept that underpins all the other concepts.

"I'm sure you overstand the mechanism involved between two gametes to create a 'seed.'
When I make love with I empress, it's the fusion of these two gametes which will make a complete chromosome set and begin to grow. After the zygote/embryo forms a brain / nervous system from the neural crest... it will eventually gain a consciousness or awareness which grow throughout life. During the embyronic phase there is no higher consciousness."

I understand this mechanism, but essentially what is it? It is just a mode of thought; a mental construct superimposed over the consciousness, via inherited or acquired patterns. These are just concepts, mental formation that are used to describe something that is essentially indescribable. The conscious awareness does not grow only the form that manifest out of the consciousness. It is the light of awareness that becomes more effulgent and reveals more of the consciousness via name , shape and form. The consciousness that you had as a child is the same consciousness that you have now. The only difference now, is that you have an identity whereas before, when you were a child there was no identity; there was only being, consciousness; bliss. There is no design or designer to the consciousness it all happens spontaneously .

"Which is why 'you have not come from the seed because you have witnessed the seed, so the seed and what is in the seed cannot be you' - makes no sense."

As I've said before, it is bound to confuse you, I'm giving you the bigger picture; the whole picture put you are only looking through the key hold and refusing to open the door and investigated Naturally, he who believes that he is born in time, can only think according to his allotted time. You must strive for awareness and not become enmeshed in concepts and entangled in the appearance of things.

"I am I ancestor and I ancestor is I. Therfore I HAVE witnessed I ancestors, witnessed the seed, witnessed the embryo, and witnessed I birth."

For the most part you have only imagined these things and your imaginings are based entirely on the information that has been given to you or what you have taken for yourself. Have you seen an embryo? What is an embryo? It is just a name given to a certain part of the body. Do you know your ancestors like you know your own mother? And how is it possible to witness your own birth? There is not a case in recorded history of anyone witnessing their own birth, as a matter of fact you do not even register you memory until the age of two or three. So how could you have witnessed your own birth?
You seem to be contradicting yourself. If you say you have witnessed your birth then you are agreeing in principle that you were in fact conscious prior to you birth, which is basically what I've been saying all along. How is it possible to witness the birth otherwise?

"The fact I don't remember those events is irrelevant. I don't remember parts of last week, I was still present. Just as I was also present at the Genesis of this Iwa."

And this is precisely why I say it is all imagined and not actual. It may very well be that it is irrelevant that you do not remember those events, since they never occurred in the here and now. But it is most certainly relevant that you should be aware of the difference between the remembered and what is actual since there is a difference in kind. Whilst the remembered is clearly a mental state under observation, actuality is a distinct feeling of being present here and now. Here and now has the stamp of reality; whilst all mental construct and formation are mere adjuncts of the mind.

Remember, to be born into consciousness is to suffer and die; to be conscious and aware is life eternal.

Selah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/18/2014 9:08:11 PM

The problem is you are speaking with absolutes. It comes across as though you are preaching.

It should be a reasoning. We don't have to agree. There is no inferior / superior here, or even wrong or right.

For me, when you talk about being outside of the body, there only being consciousness and so on... I sight it as confusion. You said I had no proof of my knowledge which is actually inaccurate and strange seeming as your argument is almost completely without any measurable proof. You have also made up your own definition of consciousness seemingly out of thin air. Furthermore, I Most High, RastafarI, do not 'get told' things and just regurgitate knowledge, pleas don't question my intelligence and ability of self research.

I'ma leave it there.

I am I ancestor and I have witnessed their plight. I witnessed I birth and I body is Real. If you disagree, speak for yourself..... You cannot speak for I

1 Life

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/18/2014 9:28:52 PM

The 'conscious' community is filled with disorganized truths.

Philosophy gone left...

Not too sure how beneficial telling people their past / past memories are not real and never really occurred will be. +The only person I see that benefiting is slavemaster. We remember history, we know our past, and it will guide our future as it sits in the amygdala-limbic system of the brain, and encoded genetically within our dNA.

I know which camp push this kind of reasoning re:superconciousness and there 'only' being consciousness. Phil Valentine, bro Polight and the rest....... I'l leave with a message from I redeemer

Garvey I:

"Use every spare minute you have in reading. If you are going on a journey that would take you an hour carry something with you to read for that hour until you have reached the place. If you are sitting down waiting for somebody, have something in your pocket to read until the person comes. Don't waste time. Any time you think you have to waste put it in reading something. Carry with you a small pocket dictionary and study words whilst waiting or travelling, or a small pocket volume on some particular subject. Read through at least one book every week separate and distinct from your newspapers and journals. It will mean that at the end of one year you will have read fifty-two different subjects. After five years you will have read over two hundred and fifty books. You may be considered then a well read man or a well read woman and there will be a great difference between you and the person who has not read one book."

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/19/2014 8:48:39 AM

Greeting Garvey Africa

"The problem is you are speaking with absolutes. It comes across as though you are preaching."

How else are you supposed to get to the root of anything if you do not address the absolute facts ? If there is a water leak on the surface as a result of a burst pipe six foot under ground, you don't go round pluggin the hole on the surface where it springs forth, you go to the root course which is the burst pipe six foot under; problem solved. This simple logic ! You must find out the root course of all this needless suffering that mankind as a whole suffers and as a consequence has to endure. I'm not preaching, I am merely addressing the facts of the situation. what I'm expounding here is not my opinion, it is factual. Whether you like it or not they are the facts; you cannot argue with the fact.

"For me, when you talk about being outside of the body, there only being consciousness and so on... I sight it as confusion."

And like I say, if it is not your experience; how can you know otherwise? Bredrin, let me put is simply, if you are a five year old kid and you have just received your new bike; bearing in mind that you have never ridden a bike before in your life. Now all the family proceed to tell you how to ride that bike based on their own experiences. Now these experiences are naturally going to confuse the child because he does not know how to ride a bike . Now once he starts the process of learning how to ride a bike, all that information that was given to him by the family starts to make perfectly good sense. Why is this? It is simply because he has become one with the bike. He now knows how to ride a bike. Bredrin, this a child would understand. Why do you make out that I'm preaching, it is not that I'm preaching, the problem is you don't understand what I'm saying. This is a direct result of you taking yourself to be a body, this idea is absurd. As an absolute fact you are not the body. Either you do not have the capacity to go to such depth of understanding or you deliberately choose to be ignorant.

Bredrin I will also leave it here, you are not ready, this knowledge is not for you.

Selah

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/19/2014 10:14:00 AM

These are 'Facts' based on 'Your' experiences that can't b refuted, true! But only in your truths, not Everyone's experiences bring them to d same conclusions or 'facts' as another. If someone else's experiences reveal a different set of irrefutable 'Facts' how can a next one refute ones 'Facts' of their own experiences, cnt happm!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I