Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5694&start_row=11

Babylon?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/1/2014 10:41:36 PM

Good points Iyah VoodooRuutz. Why does the Elohim in Genesis seem to want to keep people ignorant (forbidden fruit of the knowledge of good and evil) and disorganized (tower of Babel)?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/2/2014 6:15:47 AM

Hab 1:5 "Look at the nations and watch – and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told. I AM RAISING UP THE BABYLONIANS, that ruthless and impetuous people, WHO SWEEP ACROSS THE WHOLE EARTH to seize dwelling-places not their own."

Sound like western world white supremacy to me..

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/2/2014 7:20:30 AM

Off top GA, perfect fit!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/2/2014 8:12:17 PM

Jah Child,
Jah does not want to give knowledge of good and evil when not ready for it... like a fire(destruction) in one hand and water (creation/preservation)in another, it is hell if it not used right upon creation.....and organized curruption takes over when people organize with out Jah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/2/2014 10:37:41 PM

Jah Child, they were warned to not eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil because they would surely die. Haile Selassie I could see that people were not mature enough yet to have this knowledge, but they were always free to make the choice, but were warned of the consequences. And as it was seen with Cain and Abel, they would surely die. And we are still today the same ignorant devils who continue to kill ourselves.

The tower of Babel is another example of people trying to do things they are not mature enough for. They were getting too powerful, but were too full of wickedness to turn that power into anything other than destruction of life. So they were separated by language to give the other life on earth a chance to survive.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/2/2014 10:45:21 PM

This talk about the tower of Babel reminded I of a Reasoning I made before.

Here is a 16th century painting by Pieter Brueghel called "The Tower Of Babel"

Here is a poster made by the EU to promote themselves.

Here is the EU parliament building

What more do I need to say?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/2/2014 10:48:21 PM

Here is another post from the same reasoning

I just read about the lateran treaty. It was an agreement between the vatican and italy, at the time of mussolini. The biggest part of the agreement was that it created the state of the vatican city and gave full and independent sovereignty to the holy see. The holy see is the pope and can also refer to the council that runs the vatican, headed by the pope.

Here is the symbol of the holy see,

See how those keys are binded together with rope. Remember how I reasoned before about the word religion coming from the word religare, which means to bind (tie up) quickly.

Also remember what Christ said:

Luke.11
[52] Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Babylon Kings - Daniel and Revelation

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/2/2014 11:56:08 PM

Curious I, where does it mention in dat story that the tower builders were wicked?

Where did they get that concept of that painting of the tower?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/3/2014 8:47:30 AM

Jah people. De stories of forbiden fruit n tower of Babel are not true storires but theories of some people about unknown history. I man know through idiitations dat de God of Israel dem talk about in de Bible story of creation is not de Iniversal Creator. I n I know Babylon is Satan which is de evil manifested on a person, livin thing or a system. When yu think of Satan foget about extra ordinary creatures, Its just de next man with evil conception. Burn Babylon

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/3/2014 9:30:52 AM

^^Jah know. Cut through the fukkery and see things for what they really are. I like that response brethren, Haile-I!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I