Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5242&start_row=11

Selassie I, is jesus christ & the father?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 8/13/2013 1:44:18 PM

Very good +liazar

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 8/13/2013 7:47:34 PM

Blessings to all Idrens and sistrens in Jah Rastafari! InI is not here to cast no debate. InI Love di children of Jah, but we must know the truth of who Jah really is. InI have search di Holy Oracles of Jah and Jah has reveal to InI. John1:1, Yes I, in the beginning was the Word, and so on but v.13,14. My Breddrens, when did the Word became flesh? When Selassie I walk the earth? No my breddren, Where, or when was this John bore witness of this as stated in v.14? Isiah 7:14 prophecied of the Messiah coming, and was fulfilled in Matt.1:23.No my Breddrens, he never called himself the Messiah, for Messiah means (Christ) John 1:41. Thru out the history of the Holy Word of JAH, he pointed us to Christ(Messiah), when Yeshua came, they didn't recognized HIM, because the way HE came, and how HE came. When Yeshua died for our sins (Romans5:6), and was resurrected and went to Zion he promised to go and prepare a place for I and JAH people John14:1-4. A comforter he promise to send, when HE goes (John 16:1-16), which speaks of the command of that promise in (Luke 24:25-51). The fulfilledment is done in (Acts 1:4-8),( Acts 2:1-4). Now if Selassie I is Jah, why did he called on the Christ? All was fulfilled at the cross, now Jah people awaits for HIS return. I man see everting points to Yeshua, from ancient of days til now. May Jah guide and protect. Jah gave InI the Words to speak, not my intention to upset mi breddrens, but my Royal duty to speak! JAH Messengaer!!!

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 8/13/2013 8:52:27 PM

So if Selassie is the comforter that means he holds the holy spirit, approved from the Father. Doesn't that mean all three (Father, Jesus, Ras Tafari) are connected as one?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2013 10:27:03 PM

I asked an Elder Idren of mine yesterday what he thinks of Rastas that don't see Haile Selassie as God. He told I, "I feel sorry for them".

He also told I something that I was told in the beginning of I Trod. Those that can't see are not meant to see.

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 8/14/2013 1:14:00 PM

How could Selassie I be the comforter, if he himself taught and spoke of the Holy One? The Father (Jah), the Son (Yeshua), the Holy Spirit(Comforter). John 15:26 Yeshua says that when the Comforter comes, he will speak or testify of me. The Comforter, did not come when Selassie I came but came after the ascending of Yeshua,as we see in Acts 1, and Acts 2:15-21. We who has receive HIM(Yeshua) has receive the Holy Spirit (the Comforter),(John 20:31). Yeshua, never told us to look for another, that would come and set us free, he said whom HE set free is free indeed. Selassie I was a believer of Yeshua, any speech,any speaking engagement, he spoke of Yeshua. What name among men, whereby we are saved?(Acts 4:8-13,(Phill. 2:5-11).(Luke 24:44-49). Selessie I is like Paul, follow him as he follow Yeshua.
Check out (Fulfilled Rastafari.com). Blessing to all mi Idrens, JAH Love

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 8/15/2013 12:09:22 AM

Eleazar is Right. From long time ago, the prohets are in the likeness of the messiah. Then come The Messiah in Bethlehem humbly to the fullness thereof. Therefore Blessed Is Selassie come latter In The Name of The Messiah to the fullness thereof.
Yea, and about Sellasie I and Christ, twas In HIM, By HIM and For HIM.
Give thanks For Life.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/15/2013 5:48:29 AM

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

John 20:31
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Luk 24:44
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Selassie I is the Fulfillment of Prophecy.
King Haile Selassie I is Jesus Christ.

Read Revelation 5

BLESSED

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 8/15/2013 2:33:10 PM

Yes I, Give thanks for JAH and life he give. The Love of Jah bless all of the Idrens in dis here time. In 1968 Bill McNeil interview Selessie I, and Selessie I declared boldly that he is a sinful struggling Christian(man of Faith in Yeshua) that needs to read the Holy Word just like the rest of us. Bill went on and said "there are millions of Christians(Believers of Yeshua) through out the world who regard you as the reincarnation of Yeshua the Christ". Selessie I answered,"I heard of that 'idea', I also met certain Rastas. I told them CLEARLY that 'I am a man, that I am MORTAL and that I would be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should NEVER make a MISTAKE in ASSUMING or PRETENDING that the human being is emanated from a Deity". If Selessie I is incarnation of Yeshua,why would he deny Himself. (2 Tim. 2:13) says "If we believe not, yet HE abideth faithful, HE cannot DENY HIMSELF"! And if Selessie I is JAH ALMIGHTY, (For JAH so love the world...)why not he state that he is he that the scriptures speaks of, as Yeshua did? JAH LOVE, GUIDE, and PROTECT all di Idrens

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 8/15/2013 6:18:22 PM

Is Selessie I the Messiah? The Messiah is the slain Lamb, so if Selessie is the Messiah and the Messiah is the slain Lamb, when was he slain, and was found worthy to open the Holy Book that was seal? This is that same Lamb that it speaks of in (John 1:29-36), 29. The next day John seeth Yeshua coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of Jah, which taketh away the sin of the world.36. And looking upon Yeshua as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of Jah! And he is the Lamb in Rev.13:8. Jah says in Exodus 20: 4,5 (4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them. Do the I's know why Jah made it possible for Yeshua to come in the generation of that time? No one can identify Yeshua's picture to say this is HIM, for them to make pictures and images of HIM. Blessed is he that have not seen, but yet believes. InI love mi breddens all ova, JAH ALMIGHTY I!!!!!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/16/2013 3:10:17 AM

Whosoever believeth in HIM - His name - Ras TafarI

shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven.

For this reason, ever since I saw I and I faith in the Lord Ras TafarI,
I have not stopped giving thanks in prayers. I and I prayers is I and I get to know Jah better, that I and I may recieve glory and revelation from HIM. I and I pray also that I and I eyes be enlightened also, that I and I get to see the hope that he has called you for, His incomparably great power for us who believes.
And Jah placed all things under HIM, Ras TafarI is Head of All Creation, Head of everything, Head of the church, which is the body, the fullness of HIM.

Hola Idrens - Brethrens and Sistrens, who share in Heavenly callings, fix I and I thoughts on Ras TafarI.
If InI here His voice, do not harden your hearts as I and I did in the time of rebellion.
See that none of you have a sinfull, unbelieving heart that turns away from Jah Ras TafarI.
Rather encourage ones and ones daily, so that none of I and I hearts can be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.
We may get together and share love in Jah Ras TafarI.

Psalme 87:4 (KJV)
I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.

Blessed I
Selassie I
Jah Ras TafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I