Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4841&start_row=11

Don't spread bad vibes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/23/2012 1:44:21 PM

It is funny that you call yourself VictimofAggression when since you have been here you behave like a perpetrator of aggression.

In regards to the Nyahbinghi site showing the wrong location. Yes you are right, I will need to correct that.

And who are you anyway? I remember a group of a couple of people talking like you at the Binghi some time ago. Complaining about the money that the heathen stole from the house and why the binghi house is not doing something about a situation where they have no proof of who took the money, and telling people we should be saying Yah instead of Jah. Complaining and bitching, but not doing anything progressive. If you didn't like the runnings, then why didn't you participate in the Binghi on a regular basis and correct it. Do you think bitching and complaining is going to solve a thing?

What bad vibes did I spread in the Binghi house? I don't remember any encounter where people expressed such a thing, what are you talking about?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/23/2012 1:57:32 PM

Another thing VictimofAggression. Give thanks for giving an example of being a vex person trying to spread their bad vibes to others. I also Give Thanks to Jah that your bad vibes can't spread to I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/23/2012 2:06:51 PM

I corrected the location and dates of the Nyahbinghi.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/23/2012 2:21:00 PM

Yes I. Give thanks to RasTafarI for the example of vexation of the Spirit. Selassie I is the greatest teacher!

Blessed Love

Messenger: I is in you Sent: 8/23/2012 3:09:54 PM

Love towards all in Jah,

Let us not forget at this time that I and I are in everyone, and need to show kindness to all I's. Perhaps the annoyance I and I hold towards our brother can be seen - are we now vexed because of his words? Are we using our heads more than our hearts? Let us all reflect and gain overstanding - do I speak in self-defense or selflessness? Let I and I write in the present so our words are inspired by our actions!

Much love!

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/28/2012 9:01:03 PM

Fyah when Real Rases burned down babylon since and before 1930 that was spreading bad vibes.

Everything that has gone on in the binghi house I have been involved with and if not then why?

If doing the work is bitching then what is not doing the work fyah?

Since 2011 to my knowledge there has been no binghi at lawrence heights. Since 2011 and we are half way through 2012. What work is being done fyah?

Really good question what has the I done in the binghi house for the past 5 years, and could the I prove it?

Just as Sellassie I lives on this site there is a letter to Rases from H.I.H. Prince Ermais and I don't see anyone in Canada doing those works or the works that established Nyabinghi period. Not only coming from Iman but this was spoken by the "High Priest" himself, and I and I "should" know what his situation is, and how the LACK OF WORKS AND ABUNDANCE OF FIGHTING and contributed to the "High Priest's" situation.

Yah fyah. I don't care what you say just REMEBER it's my Almighty, the Almighty of Haile Selassie, of the Tribe of Yihuda, and MY culture. That's all, works before words.

Not doing the work is?

If the I only knew LIFE IN A BINGHI TABERNACLE, or ask preferrably the same "High Priest" about the RED HOT fyah the Incient Elders put on ones and ones.

Oh sorry the comment on my "name". Do I really act like an Oppressor?

It was and always will be "Correction" and not bad vibes. Then this must be bad vibes too.

FYAH

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/28/2012 10:24:59 PM

Please Idren, can I and I stop this bickering?

I don't know anything about what has happened among the Nyahbinghi in Canada, but to be honest, if this is how things are Reasoned among Ones and Ones there, I am not surprised that the works are stalled.

Idren Victim of Agression, I can overstand the I's frustration at the lack of progress with RastafarI works, but the I can't deny that coming and accusing a next Idren of stealing money from the Binghi house and trying to mislead Ones and Ones without presenting any evidence is not the way to go about things. I don't know Ark I in flesh, so I can't comment on whether or not He is the type to steal money, but I do know that he maintains this website on which he gives the whole world free access to the speeches and writings of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I and Honourable Marcus Garvey as well as maintaining this Reasoning forum where Ones and Ones from all over the globe can come and share knowledge and Reason in what is usually a blessed manner. I give thanks for that, because it was through this resource that I had access to much of the knowledge that shaped who I am today.

At the same time though Idren Ark I, even if the accusations are false, calling it 'bitching' was only going to cause more strife, so it might have been better not to bring such talk into the Reasoning to begin with.

I have never yet lived in a Nyahbinghi tabernacle, but it doesn't surprise I to hear that the High Priests and Incients burn heaps of fire on some of the behaviour exhibited among the RastafarI movement, because if this is how I and I are planning on moving forwards with the works set before I and I in this time, then I and I are already defeated. The letter from HIH Prince Ermias even warns against just this kind of behaviour.

I know its not just Canada either, because I see the same strife among I and I in England, and I know from Reasoning with Ones and Ones from all over that this is something I and I need to address quick before it consumes everything that RastafarI people have worked and fought for and scuppers any future works before they even start.
If I and I are busy throwing around accusations of theft and bitching about 'bitching' among I and Iselves, how can I and I ever hope to fulfill the works outlined in that letter?

And people wonder why I'm a quiet youth who doesn't talk much and just gets on with I works...

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/29/2012 7:00:52 AM

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!

JAH (YHWH) IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

REMEMBER THAT ON LOVE HANGS THE WHOLE LAW AND ALL PROPHETS COMMANDMENTS, AND IF YOU DO NOT LOVE YOUR BROTHER, THEN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO LOVE THE MOST HIGH......IN WHOSE IMAGE ALL WHERE CREATED.

LOVE IS THE GOLDEN KEY TO OPEN UP HOLY MOUNT ZION DOOR

TRIPLE CROWN GOD JAH RASTAFARI...SELAH... I AND I KING SELASSIE I JAHOVIAH JAH RASTAFARI

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2012 9:47:15 AM

The reason I called it bitching and complaining was because the people who I am speaking about complained about the situation about the money being stolen and no matter what anybody said in response, they just repeated the exact same complaint again and again like a broken record without offering any solutions or even offering any discussion about the matter. They went about it more in a way of disruption than Reasoning. If they didn't think that the Nyahbinghi house did enough to figure out who took the money or how to get it back, then why didn't they offer any solutions as to how to figure out who took it and how to get it back or offer solutions to prevent that situation from happening in the future? If they didn't offer solutions because they didn't know how to figure out who took it and how to get it back, then how did they think that anybody else in the Nyahbinghi house would figure it out?

The biggest mistake about the money situation was giving three people open access to the bank account where any of them could have taken the money out individually. I don't know if it is possible to do this in the banks in Canada, but what should have happened is that the bank account should have been setup so that no money could have been taken out without all three people present, and have a policy in place that each of the people would carry an equal portion of the money that was taken out, so if any of it went missing, it would be known exactly who is to blame. If it is not possible to make a bank account where all three must be present, then only one person should have had access to the account so that if the money went missing, only one person could be to blame and they could have been held accountable. But the situation was that one of the three people stole the money and all three said it was not them. Two of the three people were no longer attending the Nyahbinghi at the time I saw the people complaining and the one that was there said he didn't take it.

VictimofAggression, I don't know what can be done about the money that was already stolen, but I offered some possible ways of preventing that same situation from happening again. Does the I have any ideas on how to figure out who took the money or how to prevent this from happening again? If so, share those ideas so that I and I can deal with solutions instead of contention.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/29/2012 10:17:33 AM

Do the I's involved not believe this should be dealt with in private? maybe then all posts relating to stolen money can be deleted ! This is a open forum that represents RasTafarI to the outside world. Theft and disunity are not representative of RasTafarI or the Nyahbinghi Order.

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I