Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4841&start_row=21

Don't spread bad vibes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2012 10:30:40 AM

The I has a point Matthew, but there is good that can come out of these posts remaining. It is true that "Theft and disunity are not representative of RasTafarI or the Nyahbinghi Order." as the I said, but there are too many people in these times raised up with babylon standards and mindset, and these people are infiltrating RasTafarI. So it is good for Ones and Ones to know that these devils are coming amongst I and I, so I and I can be mindful of them. I and I should never assume that everybody that comes in RasTafarI name is RasTafarI, some have come to decieve I and I and some have decieved themselves.

If these things are out in the open, hopefully it will prevent theft and disunity from becoming commonplace amongst I and I.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/29/2012 3:33:42 PM

Greetings Ark I. I understand your point about keeping an open forum, but reading this stuff makes me feel like I'm in the Babylon Heartland! For newcomers like myself, it does feel disappointing to have this going on.

But I guess even teeth and tongue fall out sometimes.

One love...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2012 4:29:51 PM

Chica,

I Iverstand what the I is saying and have no desire for arguments like this. I don't even know who this VictimofAggression is, he won't reveal who he is even after I have asked him, but comes here with personal false accusations against I since his arrival on the forum. He knows who I am because those who know I in the RasTafarI community in Toronto or anywhere else know I by the name Ark I, and this is the name I use on the internet as well. I don't come on the internet as some anonymous person trying to hide who I am. I am who I am and am not ashamed of that. Some like what I say and some don't, and some have even made posts or sent emails threatening to kill I over I words, but I am not going to hide who I am, but will take personal responsibility and accountability for what I say. I don't hide behind some anonymous name.

This is what has irritated I the most, that this VictimofAggression comes here with an anonymous name giving personal false accusations. If he wants to get personal like that, than he should come with his personal name so when I see him in person, I know who he is.

Most of the Idren and Sistren in the Nyahbinghi House in Toronto, including the High Priest and his Empress have treated I with Love and Respect, and I treat them the same. I don't argue with them like I am arguing with this VictimofAggression, when I and I are together, I and I Reason. Even when I and I disagree, I and I Reason.

This VictimofAggression keeps on talking about the Nyahbinghi guidelines. Here is one of them:
--------------
It is also the sole duty of every Nyahbinghi Man to uphold the livity of Emperor Haile Selassie I. Thus, every Nyahbinghi Man must see to it that love and harmony be maintained at every Nyahbinghi gathering including House Reasoning.
--------------

If he is in fact one of those people I mentioned that came to the Nyahbinghi like a broken record without any interest in Reasoning or responding to the responses given, but only interest in repeating the same thing again and again in a contentious manner and tone. Then he broke that guideline that day and probably other days as well. It is not a problem that they asked about the stolen money, the problem is that they only dealt with disruption and strife, instead of Reasoning.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/29/2012 6:24:11 PM

When Italy aggressed against Ethiopia the World did the same thing to my Father. No worries, I am taking the Ifficial steps Fyah.

To make it simple, how do you state the guidelines when you do not uphold the tradition? You also admit that money was stolen and nothing has to date been done about it. But do you mention how the house mashed up because of it? Do you acknowledge the ones doing the work right now? And if you acknowledge I and I and Iman bring out my evidence and proof (which was my true intention) then are you doing nothing yourself or are you helping I and I? Hence the Order has been referred to and the instructions of the Order and Elders and the same High Priest are not being followed or heeded. And if I am the one who did all of this work, and you and anybody else still "choose" to deny me (my Rights) then I am Nyahbinghi Warrior. A Victim of Aggression.

I'm a so called black so I'm used to it. But who is used to the judgement, that keeps getting hotter and hotter? I know some people are now finding this trod. Forgive your neighbors as even I must do. But FYAH I know my own culture. From the Ingels to Melchizedek to I and I. I know my own culture, and I learn from my own people who are "active". The People who founded this trod in this Iwar and WENT INTO THE BUSH OR HILLS and left out the world.

Deny I and I the Almighty Yah, the Almighty H.I.M. speaks of has spoken, and H.I.M. defend I and I Ras Tafari.

Victim of Aggression is another name of Ras Tafari. When you see I, you should see Ras Tafari. That is the teaching, who changed it?

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/29/2012 7:34:57 PM

This is a sad hour for the forum. How about we all take a deep breath and start over. Try to reason in a way pleasing to Jah. We can disagree without being disagreeable, yes?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2012 10:31:51 PM

Blessed Love Chica, Gives Thanks.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2012 10:39:24 PM

VictimofAggression, I am interested in hearing the evidence, the only thing I know about that situation is what I have heard, which is what I have already written.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/30/2012 1:28:10 AM

First I would like to reference the post on Bongo Watu who met His Majesty is 1966. Feel free to hear the Chosen Few themselves.

I would now like to say, that Bongo Watu IS THE ELDER WHO H.I.M. MET IN 1966. Bongo Planno is the Ingel who H.I.M. calls to the steps of the plane.

I am a Child of Ethiopia and His Majesty. It is not fair for me or anyone else to have truth and knowledge withheld from us, when referring to the post on Bongo Watu, the truth must be told.

Then if Bongo Watu is HE who met the Emperor and Bongo Watu is a Incient of the Oldest Mansion of Ras Tafari why is it ok for certain people to change OUR tradition. Or if you want to start your own thing then don't make I and I authentic, put in work, follow and raspect I and I Elders, Binghi I's look like we are crazy or (cough) spreading bad vibes.

Case in point then Fyah. You feel you can tell me anything like you have greater knowledge, authority, or you're using MY tradition to TELL I, how I should behave.

Then why are you "hearing" and not "doing" hence the FYAH that burned up I guess this whole place? YAH HALLELUYAH. You get catch. How can you from this time onward say you "DO" when you also say you "DON'T DO"? I DO!!!!!!!

My other important point is, the same way it was possible here for Iman to be made to look like a bad guy or uneducated about "How to be a Ras Tafari" so too are the teachings of Bongo Time and the Other Elders of THIS TROD/TRADITION being down played and the TRUE ISTORY OF THIS MOVEMENT IS BEING LOST TO OPINIONS AND GUESSES.

Nowadays if someone like I and I teach the Truth there are so many DIFFERENT ANSWERS people get confused and DON'T BELIEVE THE TRUTH. If a Bobo teaches the teaching of Bobo don't argue, oh I thought this or I heard that. LEARN THE BOBO ORDER FOR THIS INGEL TOOK THE COMMITMENT TO TROD AND IFFICIALLY REPRESENT BOBO. SAME FOR "TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL (QUOTES FOR A REASON). Now if Iman trod the Oldest Order and I DON'T CARE what trod you trodding, and I DON'T think I'm better than anyone else(that is of the adversary who PERSECUTE(S) I and I then Raspect I and I.

According to Ras Boarnages and Ras Time and Ras Rocky(who repatriated to Shashamane) TEACH THE PEOPLE the "TRUTH". But YES there is an Order. One is Bobo, One in 12 tribes. Or start your own thing. Is this so simple it's getting over complicated? Following and Leading, Learning and Teaching, "Inity" and "Babylon unity". THE EXAMPLE SET FOR I AND I, OR TROD THE DARKNESS ALONE AND WITHOUT "KRIST"

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/30/2012 4:15:55 PM

Does it concern you in the least that you might be impeding the progress of some young person's trod, or some other beginner's trod by the negative implications found in your postings? Please just think about that for a moment. It's like the devil is trying to destroy/stop the positive work that others have brought to this forum. I would ask all the bredren and sistren to resist the temptation to become negative and keep struggling to walk in the light of Jah. No need for all the screaming so loud that even a deaf person could hear you. Plus it is hard to consider what a person is saying when the person is screaming. And it really brings about a nasty vibe

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 9/1/2012 6:16:12 PM

Does it concern you chica about the Truth? Do the youth who I AM speaking up for including myself, do I AND I concern you?

This forum but I AND I are the Ingels doing the work in Canada period, and I and I are Ifficial. So concerning I and I plight in Canada what concern do you have for I and I?

Also How does someone talk about Guidelines when they don't follow them or contribute works to the House? Going out in the World and doing your own thing, is doing your own thing. When the "High Priest" sends someone who is usually Iman to do work and people fight against I? And they are guilty of not doing the work, doing things like showing up, receiving a copy of guidelines with a "High Priest" stamp on the cover then disappear up to this day.

No one except a Real "High Priest" and myself (who are waiting on Yah)are saying or doing anything about those who don't do the work. Which HERE is OUR problem. Just like I said years now money disappeared and nothing was done. What about I and I YOUTH in the trod who mommy and daddy is Ras? What about I and I culture that WE started.

I see the posts here but to prove a real point when REAL WORK has to get done The work is plenty but the workers are few.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I