Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4795&start_row=1

Nyah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/3/2012 6:45:26 PM

Can a white man claim to b a Binghi.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/5/2012 7:35:01 AM

I and I sight Haile Selassie I as the Mighty and Thunderable God and King of Creation.

I and I strive to be one with Jah elements Earth Water Air and Fire.

I and I have great passion for the motherland and want to be one with the Roots of Ireation.

Iverytime I and I smoke herb the thunder strikes and from the clouds come rain. Haile Selassie said to I "I am the Lion of Zion."

Just wonder ing if that makes I a Binghi.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/5/2012 8:37:00 AM

Yes-I, a white person can become a Binghi, but not a Bobo Shanti.

Raspect..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/5/2012 12:16:54 PM

Ras Kanjas,

Why do you say whites cannot be Bobo Shanti?

There are White Bobo Shanti.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/5/2012 12:29:25 PM

Bobo Shanti, according to the Scriptures, and in accordance with the principles of Holy Emmanuel-I, is strictly for the children of Israel, that is the blacks, seen?

Even the name Bobo Shanti itself, hints that it is for blacks only, seen?

Truth may sound hard to accept, but we must know it!

Raspect..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/5/2012 12:42:10 PM

Ras Kanjas,

Bobo is for all who accept King Emmanuel 7th and Black Supremacy

Look at these Bobo Priests from South America:

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/5/2012 12:59:21 PM

Yes I know there a lot of whites out there who wrap turbans around their locks like Bobo Shanti, but this doesn't make them Bobo Shanti, seen?

You see, all those Rastafarians who are Bobo Shanti are either prophets or priests,
So these priest must advocate for the repatriation of the blacks, seen?
The Bobo Shanti is specifically interested in the repatriation, and all those warriors who participate in this process will eventually be repatriated to Africa with the rest of the children of Israel, seen?

So if a white person says he is a priest of Rastafari trodding the Bobo Shanti order and he advocates for the repatriation, tell me what will happen to him when the repatriation of the blacks takes place!
Will he, being white, be carried away to Africa from his country, since his fellow Bobo Shanti priests would be going to Zion?

Tell me!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/5/2012 1:13:06 PM

Ras Kanjas,

I got that picture from the offical Bobo website, Blackking.net.

Africa is for the Africans, the white Bobo will go where their ancestral vine and fig tree is, Europe.

I agree that Repatriation to Africa is only for Black people, whites have no claim to that land.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/5/2012 1:22:47 PM

So you see!
The fact that white people can not come to stay in Africa shows that they can not also become Bobo Shanti........because all Bobo Shanti partake of the repatriation, seen?

I am not saying that the blacks are special or superior to whites, no,
but am saying whites can not be Bobo Shanti, seen?

It's like saying that a white person can not sit upon the throne of David,
because King David is black!

Seen?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/5/2012 10:22:52 PM

Ras Kanjas,

I have had other Bobo Rasta tell I that whites are accepted. Maybe some don't accept whites.

I agree that Bobo Shanti is about Black Supremacy, Black Liberation, Black King David, and that all whites, Indian, and Asians should come out of Africa and give the land back to the Black people.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I