Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4795&start_row=51

Nyah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 5:06:21 PM

is it free to look around this place Nazarite

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 5:21:12 PM

Yes I, for now it is free.

Because I and I are having to raise funds though, it will soon have to bring in some income, and that unfortunately means that I and I might have to charge a small entry fee once there is more activiy and facilities in the house.

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/14/2012 5:50:51 PM

Nazarite I
Is it the I who is on the Rastafari council of britain Video at fairfield ? If so post it up !
The I is doing InI fathers works much Raspect Idren !

Supersmile is the I uk based?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 6:01:03 PM

That depends on which Rastafari council of Britain video the I is talking about, because they've made a few round the house and I don't feature in all of them, but if it is the one on the front page of their website then yes, I am that little white youth who's talking about the garden.

And I always say to people that its Jah who gives I the strength to do it, so give the glory to Him.

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 6:01:33 PM

YEs I Nottingham At the moment. Leaving home in few days and going to camp so i can move around freely :) bless

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 6:47:51 PM

I assume this is the video the I was speaking about Idren Matthew? As far as I know, none of the other videos have been published yet so I think it must be this.

Watching that again, I must admit I had to flinch at one point when the phone goes off in the backgrounnd while the Idren are chanting, because I know thats I phone there and I know I ask people to turn theirs off when they go into that room.

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 7:06:21 PM

im guessing youve thought about putting on some kinda concert reggae maybe/mixed righteous music get alot of people in, sure it will help with donations towards the cause

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 7:47:11 PM

I and I already tried to put on some small events, but the house can't be used for loud and late sessions because it is in a residential area and I and I don't want to disturb the elderly neighbors.

I and I tried finding venues in the city, but the only people who can get licences past 11pm are the club owners, and I and I are very sceptical about letting them anywhere near Rasta business, because they perpetrate some wickedness that I and I can't stand for.

I and I have been promised some support from the Twelve Tribes, who say that when they are finished with the Sharma ball in Ethiopia in November they will come and run some soundsystem sessions in the city to raise funds, but other than that, I and I haven't been able to utilise I and I connections in the music to the fullest because the area is so hostile to the music that there isn't an affordable venue to be found.

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 8:05:55 PM

In my opinion getting a bank account sorted shouldbe top of your list. then you can inform internet radio stations get some shout outs atleast people have a website they can go on or maybe you could get a phone in number where they phone and can pay that way would be easier and easier for a station to read it out. think alot of people would help donate that way. i could contact a friend (through internet but i would class as a friend) host of http://www.pauzeradio.com/streamingreggae.php
Many listeners big show i could talk to him if you like about the idea or you could email him

bless

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/18/2012 8:32:43 AM

Humble salutations, Elder Nazarite_I

You know if I had the money to get deh that I and I would forward there to help wit Jah works the Iyahman has placed and Itinues to place forward. Gesgeshi, my lord.

To Ras Kanjas, nowadays, at least to I, the Bible is like a textbook and that is y I and I love the Bible, for it is like a challenge unto I and I to Interpret what the devils of the past have stolen from history. Ya see mi, I never even do well in high school because they never teach bout The Most I in the textbooks. Babylon is always trying to cover up the past so the poor people can't find the future.
Just like Kimbangu say "Don't just read the Bible like a sheep.
Read and study it well then you may catch tha thief wit the goods he has stolen."
You say you a black man but you talk like a white bigot, seen?
Blackness is humility and humbleness, not even measured by color, but by state of mind body and soul. I myself am white, but most of the people that I trust are black People, so I don't sense blackness...but what is conceal Ra-s TaFar-I reveal. Satta, my black brother, channel the blackness that you claim to possess, I-gress....

I really wish I had more time for this website, I and I have learned quite a bit.

More Fire,
Kofi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I