Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4590&start_row=11

Blessed houses of RasTafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/26/2012 11:58:36 AM

CHRIST IN HIS KINGLY CHARACTER. Whomsoever have faith in Christ of Calvary the same has faith in His prophecy, prophecy of the son of man. Whomsoever has seen Christ of Calvary, the same has seen HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I, Jah RastafarI. Whomsoever has seen Ababa Janhoy the same has seen Christ of Calvary. Whom so ever claims One and denies the Other, the same has not seen God. And the light shineth in darkness: and the darkness comprehended it not. Selah.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/26/2012 3:45:09 PM

Yes I, Ras Mathew. Elders told I n I black people to love n live black. Acording to I man overstang, Anti race mixing teachings are to help protect I n I black race from falling. Selah.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/27/2012 12:18:14 AM

Bobo is based on the teachings of Emanuel, not Fitz Balintine Pettersburg.

There may be some similarities, but it is not the same.

In terms of race mixing, I am not against it, but I respect people's choice if they don't want to mix.

I don't follow everything that other people say. It must not disagree with Haile Selassie I, and it must not be disagreeable to I Irits.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/27/2012 8:07:19 AM

Yes I Ark I
A diplomat as always just like I Emperor

Bredrens Black Heart, Ark I, if your sons fell in love with a person of a differant race would you be disapprove and would this be due to the teachings of InI elders? If not would this affect the Is trod with in Nyabinghi?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/27/2012 10:16:31 AM

I would not have any issue at all if I children married someone of a different race.

Some Nyahbinghi I know had woman of a different race, and I know at least some of them were given a hard time by certain others in the Nyahbinghi, but they were never kicked out of the Nyahbinghi.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/27/2012 10:44:09 AM

Always will I defend The Bible. Now, reasoning about race and mixing, I have nothing against the Will of Jah. I am blessed to be born in a family of rich cultural heritage. I know my geneology to the seventh generation and beyond. when I was in school, I observed sch. mates from mixed cultures had problems of language. they didnt learn their mothertongue and so were handicaped in the mastery of foreign languages. naturaly they borrowed limited culture from each parent.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/27/2012 10:46:20 AM

Yes I. I would discourage I son from de relationship but I would not force him out of it. I n I hafe teach black pride to de young so dat dey grow up embracing it. Once dey embrace it dey will love to have offsprings who are black like dem yet raspecting n lovin all races. How can man say him black n proud if him can't have a wife n children who are black like him. I too am not against dose who wana mix but I man think der's a need to have some people who will stand firm n preserve deir race. I n I who stand fo black hafe make sure black continue to exist many generations to come. So we who stand fo black should avoid d mixing. Dose who don't care about black will mix. No nagativity against dem or anyone still. Peace n love to all mankind.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/27/2012 11:08:45 AM

in their plight for Identity, i saw them embrace trendy things that are seasonal. I wonder what is their natural disposition in life. what is their world vew? are they able to observe the way things are from a single position?can they identify their shifting goals in life? as for me my path is already defined: all i have to do is discover Iself and pick from where my forefathers rested. That is our love, i pray that will be our legacy to our children, in this race of life. Christ is for all people.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/27/2012 11:18:35 AM

Hey! seems we are gathered to reasoning at relatively the same time. Christ is Emanuel.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/28/2012 5:41:19 PM

Give thanks for the blessed reasoning, lt feels good to be able to reason about such things openly in a positive manner

I too would have no problem with I son or daughter marrying a person of a differant race. But as a white skinned person I can only imagine how it feels to be oppressed and made to feel inferior becouse of the colour of I skin. But I can still raspect and overstand how black pride, supremacy, love, solidarity can break the chains of mental slavery .

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I