Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4317&start_row=21

Need help going crazy and im tired

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/8/2011 1:23:28 PM

Also if your gay how do you stop being gay if youve never done anything with a man and dont plant to

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/8/2011 5:55:08 PM

what i meant by

I beleive I can talk to people just by willing or thinking that tal to them as in in their heads and we can communicate. What is this!?

I dont really understand what im going through guys I need your help!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/10/2011 9:44:39 PM

Joeamana sounds like a heathen.

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/14/2011 6:14:00 PM

How do I stop being a heathan?

My intent is too become Rasta, maybe I need lots of work thats ok.

Racially I think I am a mix of white and Black

I really dont want to be a Pagan, im not a pagan.

Im just listing, I know I am from Ethiopia too

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 6/22/2011 3:35:46 AM

who is this guy?

Messenger: pietrozoo Sent: 6/24/2011 12:27:26 AM

If it helps you someway, I just tell you... It happens the same to me... And i still have no answers for all the things that I''ve seen with those eyes.. I can say i'm still shocked
I continue to pray even if is hard to feel what I became
Give Thanks and Praises to The most High
Jah

Messenger: pietrozoo Sent: 6/24/2011 12:28:47 AM

If it helps you someway I can say It happens the same to me... And i still have no answers for all the things that I''ve seen with those eyes.. I can say i'm still shocked
I continue to pray even if is hard to feel what I became
Give Thanks and Praises to The most High
Jah

Messenger: JahBlessdiChild Sent: 8/8/2011 4:26:17 AM

If u are having gay feelings or thoughts then Babylon may have corrupted ur internal chemistry wit the drugs and hormones in ur food and water. u should begin an organic diet free from pesticides and GMOs and hormones which have been shown to cause male animals the become female in their chemistry. Do not drink tapwater or anything but pure spring or distilled water, since the water from the tap contains these toxins and estrogens (female hormones). This is what InI believe to be the cause of the rise in male homosexuality, especially in Babylon aka United States. The Illuminati is turning males into females wit food, and therefore the males become sterile and can't reproduce, and also begin to desire other males, almost as if they are females. You should see a doctor and have your testosterone levels checked, and if they are not right, this explains your feelings. There are testosterone supplements available, and also supplements to help ur body make more of this important hormone. Once you correct your hormones and clean ur diet you will feel better and stop having these thoughts.

Messenger: JHmn Sent: 8/9/2011 2:46:34 AM

Thanks, even water fountains in schools right? ever since i was young i tasted weird tastes in the school water fountains even with my tolerance.

Messenger: JHmn Sent: 8/9/2011 2:49:42 AM

Also I have a question why does rasta not eat can food and food like coke,

when i drink coke i get something like sugar rush? like someone might describe a 'crack-head' also. why I dont eat things like pizza is there a higher significance meaning and what if i eat and i dont feel a difference in I life.

Thanks for praises!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I