Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4317&start_row=1

Need help going crazy and im tired

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/2/2011 7:30:40 PM

These days although I really feel Rasta as my true home, I read a lot about Starseeds, and is it real for there to be angels , and things that help us? Recently I have been very irritable at home but only around my mother. At school I am not irritable but feel like shit because of the things going on in my mind. I do lots of movements with my hands and move around, and I must look crazy to everyone around me. But I dont realize this while im doing it or I do but i keep doing it beacuse I have to because I feel like there are feelings im having which are going to influence other people, and these are negative feelings. Sometimes I say so what ill let it happen but then I dont know what happens and I start doing it again. I dont want to hurt anyone, and when im talking to people its like I cant get close to them or we cant like connect and so then I cant talk to them its like my brain wont function, because im not in the same moment with them i dont know how to explain the feeling, like im blocked..? but there is nothing i can do about this feeling. And I always feel or think that im reading people mind, theyll be talking and ill put a word or some words to say what theyre feeling or thinking of me. I dont know whats going on with me. I also think that someone I used to be friends with is going to try to get me in legal trouble or some kind of trouble, I even get random telepathic messages from him relating to things hes doing to get me in trouble. Please if you can help me thank you so muchh!!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2011 11:29:27 PM

Resist with all your might. Put your mind towards good works and don't give it a chance to dwell in idleness. Resist whatever part of yourself that is undesirable, and exalt and grow the desirable parts. Respect your mother and deal with Iverstanding towards her, because she wants the best for you.

You can change your mind into what you want it to be. It takes discipline and persistence, but it can be done.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/3/2011 7:16:07 AM

greetings,

Marcus garvey taught InI that Jah puts people away from us for them not to bother us. And those telepathic communications arent necessarily true, i think Bunny Wailer said it ,''the whole world is suffering from illusion''

one love

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/7/2011 10:16:00 AM

Thanks so much guys

Do you know what Kimbe Don mean?

and why do i keep hearing jah come crush the 13 colonies in my head during a certain cituation, i forget the situation because recenlty i cant remember many things past 20 seconds but it doesnt interfere with my life at all.

Also what are Starseeds?

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/7/2011 11:27:27 AM

The 13 colonies were the first British colonies in America, what is now the East coast of the USA.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/7/2011 12:41:24 PM

im pretty sure i am under some sort of brainwashing and someone is messing with my mind

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/7/2011 1:32:12 PM

like there is another being inside of me

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/7/2011 2:55:41 PM

these are 3 questions but instead of making 3 threads im hoping someone will see these

What is the cause of schizophrenia?

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/7/2011 3:12:47 PM

Thanks you

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/7/2011 11:37:08 PM

Mental illness and Babylon medication

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I