Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3509&start_row=11

I was wondering

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/3/2009 9:29:47 AM

give thanks for that reasoning Ark-I. that is plenty of food for thought for IandI. I love that... give thanks.

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/3/2009 9:48:13 AM

blessed love very good question..
my brothers who know jah from yutes all of ini grew up in the same house guided by the same man !!!
THEY ALL know who JAH IS AND WHEN THEY PRAY THEY PRAY TO HIS MAJESTY HIS PICTURE IS STILL ALL OVER THE HOUSE.RED GOLD GREEN STILL IN EVERY CORNER .PSALMS STILL CHANT REVERENCE STILL BLACK
BUT...CHICKEN STILL .COOK GUINESS STILL DRINK.
NO ONE HAS LOCKS ANY MORE,BUT STILL ,NO PORK EVER ... SABBATH IS STILL SAT DAY.. EMMANUEL IS STILL THE CHRIST
AND THO THE ROAD HAS BEEN BENT REALLY BENT..THE IDEA AND PRINCIPAL IS STILL PRESENT THE REASONIN IS STILL STRONG
JAH IS EVER THEIR EVER PRESENT ,IN THE HOUSE.. TRU ALL THE BADNESS.HUSTLIN AND EVRY THING ELSE .GHETTO STILL GHETTO AND IT IS WAT IT IS
THERES STILL ONLY HIS MAJESTY AS THE GOD HEAD WHO THEY PRAY TO...
DO THEY CALL THEMSELVES RASTA ??? NO ...THEY DONT OUT OF RESPECT
ARE THEY MORE RASTA THEN A LOT OF SO CALL RASTA THAT I KNOW??YES
ABSOLUTELY..,
BLESSED HEART OF LOVE

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/3/2009 10:40:43 AM

My Lord, Rook Fari... with raspect... I do hear what thee I saying about more Ras than nuff 'rasta'... but then its whatever... they all kinda go in the same bracket, one way or another they are not Israel.

Israel cannot hear the order and ignore it. Its impossible. Once InI reconnect / re-innect with the order (this includes ALL, I mean Nyabinghi and everything) then this is what InI end up cleaving to, like onto our Mommas bosom again.

I wonder if it is pride (in the vain sense) that seperates the iemple from the fullness of Self, in that case? I mean, I hear that ghetto is ghetto... but in my experience this is where order has produced the brightest Ingel and Ingelisse... cos it is those who glory in putting themselves apart and unto the Most High. The embodiments of being in the world yet not of it. Sight? I'm just wondering what your heights is on this?

Referring to the wordsound put by Ras Ark-I in rasponse to Ras KebreAb initial ights:... can InI hold the meds to do with works, and buss the seals without the humility of knowing that InI can NEVER EVER do it without the full iritical guidance as we have inherited through the orders?

Where ever would we get the wisemind to do it ourselves?

I guess on a scale or a spectrum, I hear what thee I is saying. But in the grand scheme of things, there is no scale really is there? You kno InI all have been left with the hardest task of all. We act as if His Majesty is going to do it... but he hasn't and won't. The way this thing is set up is that InI are going to have to, and are judging ourselves... and that is gonna be the real hot fire... cos there are no secrets there. So, this is not about pleasing someone else or waiting for I-Majesty to give us the go-ahead. I think Emperor Haile Selassie I feels sorry for all of InI, including the Queen, Gordon Brown, George Bush, Cheney... all of them... Hitler... even Mussolini. His Majesty could be thinking... all wha gwarn, all they can't decide if I'm a kind and forgiving, or judgement and terrible God... it makes no difference whatsoever. It is their own trial and judgement that will go on in each temple.

Even Gordon Brown's own imagination will turn on him when he reaches his own judgement, it will be the worst punishment he will think of for himself, and his mind will create it on himself. Self inflicted torture when u kno you deserve it, and so can't even stop yourself from inflicting it... must be the most horrific human experience. Like seeing the face of the devil and it is ur own. They will look for His Majesty's face to save themselves from themselves. By then they will take any punishment he might have to give out, because it will be complete kindness compared to some of their own devilish runaway minds.

LIGHTENING & THUNDER!

Anyway, what I'm saying to add to the development of the initial question by Ras KebreAb, and Ark-I's reference to the busting of the seals... is that the label in all reality does not matter... it is the works and manifestation. Only InI can know where we are at in that reality.

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 5/3/2009 12:07:32 PM

Give thanks for the word sound everyone! Ras Tafari!
Empress Yaa, I really fulljoyed the I word sound, give thanks!

Haile Selassie I live! Jah Ras Tafari!

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/3/2009 5:54:07 PM

Greetings...

What a good question!

"Could a person know and accept that His Majesty is Earth Rightful Ruler and still NOT be called Rastafari?"

I liked Ark I, Rook, and Yaa's thoughts, all insightful.

Ark I, I have seen the I write on more than One occasion that Rastafari people are those sent to perform the works of the seals which His Majesty released. I was thinking about what that meant exactly, and, well you know me, figured this could be open to individual interpretation. So before I give my two cents, Ark I would the I be willing to elaborate on what it means to the I, to perform the works of the seals?

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/3/2009 11:04:42 PM

The I see the Judgements written for each Seal.

RasTafarI people are Chanting and Rising up the Energy to make each of those judgements come to pass.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/4/2009 7:32:22 AM

Give Thanks, I do see the judgements, for each seal, as they are written in revelation.

"RasTafarI people are Chanting and Rising up the Energy to make each of those judgements come to pass."

My feeling had always been that they would come to pass regardless, but I have my own interpretation about what that means. I'm still unclear on this. Certainly His Majesty is the One spoken of in the Book, His judgments have always come clear to I. But is the I saying that His Majesty has come to loose the judgments in a literal way, as they are described? like He's gonna be there at the end of the world, overseeing the calamity? (I'm not trying to be condescending)

and so is the I saying that while a person who knows His Majesty is God Almighty, may not be Rastafari, a person who knows that His Majesty is God Almighty and is living in anticipation of judgement as spoken of in Revelations is Rastafari ?

I think I feel like there are many Ones who call themSelves Rastafari but are not necessarily pulling for judgment time, that may very well still deserve to be called RasTa, no? am I missing something here?

Selam

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/4/2009 1:01:14 PM

yeh. i think thee i missing something... but i do get the confusion, cos I'm starting to loose track.

i think it has nothing to do with 'anticipation' of judgement as this is irrelevant. the times are the times.

we know that the bible is written in allegory and parable, so forget completely the idea of literal events as described in revelations. however my ights is that the real manifestation and significance of described events will be instigated in real time by RasTafari. this is what is ordained. I hear that the judgement will come in anyway... as in that is certain to happen regardless as you say of how many people argue over who is Ras. But to I, this is because those ordained and chosen are like waves. no matter what comes to pass, it is destination to press the button, or pull down the first domino. this is performed by RasTafari no matter how a One looks at it... this is the importance of the bearing of the name.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/4/2009 3:47:46 PM

Give Thanks Yaa....

"we know that the bible is written in allegory and parable, so forget completely the idea of literal events as described in revelations."

Yes we do know, and I already have...

"however my ights is that the real manifestation and significance of described events will be instigated in real time by RasTafari."

How so?

"this is what is ordained."

How so?

"I hear that the judgement will come in anyway... as in that is certain to happen regardless as you say of how many people argue over who is Ras. But to I, this is because those ordained and chosen are like waves. no matter what comes to pass, it is destination to press the button, or pull down the first domino. this is performed by RasTafari no matter how a One looks at it... this is the importance of the bearing of the name"

Performed by RasTafari people, or the One Ras Tafari HimSelf?, or as many are called by the name RasTafari but have yet to be One with The One, will it only be those who have come to be One with RasTafari (for lack of better words, like the saints of the RasTafarI, those who've been ordained and chosen)I assume thats what we're getting at?

Nevertheless, I cannot sight it this way really, but I'm looking forward to more elaboration from the I's.

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/4/2009 9:21:18 PM

Sun of Man, the I said,
--------------------------------
My feeling had always been that they would come to pass regardless, but I have my own interpretation about what that means. I'm still unclear on this. Certainly His Majesty is the One spoken of in the Book, His judgments have always come clear to I. But is the I saying that His Majesty has come to loose the judgments in a literal way, as they are described? like He's gonna be there at the end of the world, overseeing the calamity? (I'm not trying to be condescending)
--------------------------------

In regards to this statement "My feeling had always been that they would come to pass regardless" I and I need to Learn to Iverstand Creation, we have left it for too long. Everything in Creation was Created by the Most High to perform certain works. Selassie I doesn't need the wind, earthquake, lightning, fire, storms, etc. to destroy what must be destroyed, Selassie I doesn't need the water, energy, fire, sun etc. to promote Life. And even though He doesn't need those things, He still uses them. RasTafarI people were created to serve their purpose, even though Selassie I doesn't need Man to do anything, He created RasTafarI people to do something. This was also happening in the times of old written in the Old Testament, RasTafarI Idren were put in place to perform certain works in those times with the Elements around them.

In Revelation, when Selassie I first reveals HIMself, He Loosed the Seals and Opened the Books. And Judgements came from each Seal, to bring down Babylon and remove the chaff, to make way for the New Heights that Selassie I will make within Creation.

From when I first come to RasTafarI in 1991, I knew that RasTafarI people were the Ones to Rise up the Energy and Rise up the Judgements. During this time I didn't have access to Internet, so I knew only a few things about a few of the different RasTafarI Houses, but at the time I didn't hear about Bobo, so when I looked at the Houses I knew of, I knew that I place was with the Nyahbinghi, because their trod was the trod I knew was for I. So after a few years when it was time to go to university, I came to Toronto because I knew that in Canada, I would likely find the most RasTafarI people there. When I arrived I searched for the Nyahbinghi and went straight to them, because I knew that they were trodding the way I saw RasTafarI people were to trod.

Then after a few more years while still in university, I was Living with a RasTafarI Idren of mine who came to Canada a few years earlier from Jamaica. After some time while living there, I went to visit my parents and Selassie I gave I a dream. I won't reason about the whole dream, in one the part I was walking through a hallway, and there were Idrens with Beards, Robes and Turbans. There was a room to the left side that was full of these people, lined up in several rows and columns. I Itinued to walk through the hallway and said to Iself that these people would recognize I because We are the same. So I walked through the hallway and felt safe.

During that time, you didn't see any Bobo walking around in Toronto. a few months later the Idren from Jamaica started to where his Turban and showed I that he is Bobo from since he was Living in Jamaica, but didn't wear his Turban for his first few years in Canada. I learned a lot about Bobo from him and could see that their Trod is the Trod of RasTafarI.

Most RasTafarI also have other responsibilities for the upliftement of God's children, depending on the Heights they bring, it may be with business, teaching, inventing, planning, etc. etc. But there always will be the part that is shared amongst all of RasTafarI people, which is I and I Spiritual battle against babylon.

Selassie I gave Man and Woman the dominion over all things in Creation, but we quickly went away from that, except for those from generation to generation who were set aside to perform those works. In these times, others outside of RasTafarI are forwarding their Spiritual support in this battle, but it is those that carry the name of the One who hath prevailed to open the book and to loose the seven seals thereof; who are bringing the Judgement that RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Loosed.

This is the way I see it. Others might see it differently than I, but that doesn't change what I sight. This is I and I Trod.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I