Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3509&start_row=1

I was wondering

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/2/2009 2:03:41 PM

Blessed heart of Love
Give thanks for the Sabbath

a little question for the i them

I think ini can all agree that a person cannot be called Rastafari unless he or she knows and accepts that His Majesty Jah Rastafari is Earth Rightful Ruler.

but, and here is the question, Could a person know and accept that His Majesty is Earth Rightful Ruler and still NOT be called Rastafari?

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 5/2/2009 2:58:27 PM

haha....

If someone fits that scenario then I say, observing objectively, that the root and spirit of that person is one of the Ancient Ones. they are RastafarI, the NyahBinghi Elders, but whether or not Ones and Ones would like to agree, that is for Ones and Ones to decide....

In I Ipinion....Not possible for them to be ruled out from RasTafarI.

Blessed...

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 5/2/2009 3:01:59 PM

InI would Also Love to be more Enlightened upon the subject...

Ises...

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/2/2009 3:05:46 PM

If you now the truth about who he is, for me to call yourself one thing or another, make know difference. He let people be who they were, look his words up. He talks about different faiths. But if you want to belong to a group of people with specific faith then you my want to put what they say and what H.I.M. said , and check to see if it fit. Cuz people got reason for what they do. And the reason might mean more then accepting you for who you are.

Hope, and respect.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/2/2009 4:15:51 PM

"the rock", whatever personal agenda that you have, please keep it to yourself, do not project your ideas on i.....and i
I am called by I Fatherīs Name, there is no other name by which i can be called.

I question was pretty straight forward i think, so please stop the go round thing and come straight

In fact if you took i question straight and replied straight, i have very little doubt that your answer to i question would have been a simple YES, and i could prove it, ofcourse, depending on how true you are to your own words

anyway, i would like to reason with i idren now

Nicholas, i question has nothing to do with ruling out people out of anything

Bless
Rastafari

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/2/2009 4:39:38 PM

ok. yes dose that make you happy, what "personal agenda" are you talking about.what reason could I have for you to thing one way of another.i don't want to get off on the wrong foot but i guess that to late.it one of the reason that just right rhymes, people can just take them for what they want and keeep pushing.it been a long time sense have post so if i said something that was politically incorrect, sorry.

call yourself what ever name you want what dose that have to do with anything.

dose the idren exclude me. if so, seen

peace be unto you

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/2/2009 5:52:02 PM

and peace unto you

i have no intention of excluding anyone

There was a time when i used to call anyone on this forum i idren. Not so now
As you say, been a long time since you have posted, so keep up the posting, and who knows, i might feel proud to call you i idren someday.....................natural

Well, you made i realise that i really had no idea of what politically incorrect meant in actuality

"The term itself and its usage are controversial. The term "political correctness" is used almost exclusively in a pejorative sense, while "politically incorrect" is commonly used as an implicitly positive self-description"

i get it

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/2/2009 6:33:09 PM

Political correctness (adjectivally, politically correct; both forms commonly abbreviated to PC) is a term applied to language, ideas, policies, or behavior seen as seeking to minimize offense to gender, racial, cultural, disabled, aged or other identity groups. Conversely, the term "politically incorrect" is used to refer to language or ideas that may cause offense or that are unconstrained by orthodoxy.

is what i meant

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/2/2009 6:36:53 PM

why so hot. is there a lot of people come here to fight

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2009 11:11:46 PM

Yes rock, a lot of people come here to fight. So I and I guard the gates.

In regards to the question:
----------------------
Could a person know and accept that His Majesty is Earth Rightful Ruler and still NOT be called Rastafari?
----------------------

I can sight that there are some people who know and accept that Selassie I is the Most High, but are not RasTafarI. I sight that being RasTafarI is more than just recognizing who Selassie I is; RasTafarI people were sent to perform the works of the Seven Seals that Selassie I released. So some people may not be those who perform the works of the Seven Seals, but they still recognize who Selassie I is.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I