Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=91

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/2/2008 8:35:27 AM

Sister you asked
"Also Christ was quoted in Revelations as saying, "I SHALL SEND MINE ANGEL". What angel? Does this angel have a name?"
Although this angel is unnamed, it is often thought to be Archangel Gabriel. Its obviously not Lucifer because by this time Lucifer is not an angel anymore.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 8:39:50 AM

TEN

I never said that the ritual of Atoinment is Babylonian. Allow me to expalian. I sam saying that the ritual of KILLING is Babylonian for atoinment.

The day of atoinment, the young kid (goat) was not killled but set free with all the sins of Israel upon it. And then still was left alive and allowed to run into the wilderness never to return.

So how do we get the Babylonian custom that one must die for our sins? If Christ was an atoinment for our sins, then death would not be a requirement now would it?

We must reason as YAH give us knowledge, and not of Babylonian knowledge.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 8:46:30 AM

TEN

Those who are sent by Lucifer will always see him as an angel. Take for instance when Haile Selassie I was exiled as Emperor of Ethiopia, did not the Rastas still see him as their Emperor?

So ofcource JC would not name the angel. But he would still see the angel as an angel. Infact he referenced it to his father. Once again no name was attached. Who was this father?

The prophets of the OT had NO PROBELM mentioning the name of YAH in their prophecy and teachings. Yet JC can not give hoinor to YAH once?

I see something wrong with this logic.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 8:52:52 AM

Eleazar,

I am glad you brought that up. Lucifer has inspired those such as Asteroth, DIana, and Baal.

Now let us look to Ashteroth. Ashteroth was a virgin huntress as well as Diana was a virgin. Now who do you know, who was also called a virgin? Yes that is right.....Mary. She is the most famous virgin of all time.

When we follow after the virgin Mary, you are worshiping Baal, Diana , and Ashteroth. You are worshiping all the God's of the ancient world that YAH fought agianst, but under different names.

That is how Lucifer has decieved us.

Why are we as a people so afriad to worship YAH? If we are Israelites why not worship YAH?

Look let us say that JC is legit. If that is the case, then why worship JC? If he is so great, then why not worship the one who created him? How can the servant be greater than the master?

But that is cool, Babylon will not decieve the people much longer. Babylon must fall as predicted by YAH. All lies will burn wit fiya.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 9:14:59 AM

BREDREN AND SISTREN

Do you not remember the story in Ezekial about the dry bones?

Remeber when YAH told Ezekial to prophecy to those bones?

You see some groups will rattle those bones, and other doctrines will shake those bones, and other faiths will even put flesh back on the bones. But it is only the knowledge of YAH that can give those bones eternal life.

Ezekial prophecied to the bones and obeyed YAH yet nothing happened. This goes to show us that all the knowledge of men and the scriptures will not bring Israel back to life. The only way to live is through YAH only.

The only way to breathe life back into Yisrael, is to breathe on those bones with the fire of YAH.

Once Yisrael returns to worshiping YAH, then those bones will have life. The funny thing is that Babylon ideology has us looking for some year 2012 for the end to our oppresion. Before that it was 2000. And after 2012 is long passed, it will be another date. We keep as a people looking for dates and signs. All that is garbage.

But since you are a generation of sign seekers and not truth seekers, then I will give you a sign:

Your sign of your redemtion shall be when Yisrael follows the laws of YAH and return to him only. Unless you do this no calendar date shall save you. You will always remain a valley of dry bones.

YAH BLESS

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 9:32:37 AM

SunofMan

I am not here to convert anyone. This is a reasoning board. Furthermore convert is a Babylonian term for oppresion. What you call "convert" I call "WAKING UP".

You see I have no church to take you to, or any temple, for our temple was destroyed in 70 A.D. All I can reason to you is of YAH.

Moses, Joshua, EliJAH did not need a man to go through in order to get to YAH/JAH. So why do we need one now?

These are lies that are spewing from the mouths of Babylonian agents sent among us. Your enemies are afraid that if you wake up, then his reign on earth is finished.

But Essau can play all the games he likes. His kingdom is comming to an end.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/2/2008 9:35:33 AM

JAH RASTAFARI LIVE!
SISTER I MAN AM WIDE AWAKE AND WATCHIN' ALL THIS AS IT PASS.
LEVEL THE DEVIL WITH THE BEVEL AND SELASSIE I IS THAT VERY BEVEL.
YOU KEEP TAKING WHAT ALL THE BREDREN HERE SEEM TO SAY AND TWIST IT TO FIT YOUR MISCONCEPTION. SAD BUT IT IS TRUE. I HAVEWATCHED YOU PICK THINGS FROM EACH OF THESE GOOD BREDREN AND TELL THEM THEY ARE WRONG AND MUST WAKE UP. PERHAPS THE SISTER IS OF A DIFFERENT FAITH THAN RASTAFARI. PERHAPS AS YOU KEEP DEMON STRATING EVERYONE IN YOUR CLOSED EYES ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE CORRECT. WHAT EVER THE CASE MAY BE THE SISTER KNOWS ALOT ABOUT WHO SATAN IS AND WHO JESUS CHRIST IS NOT. I THINK THE SISTER WOULD DO GOOD TO TKE THIS ELSEWHERE IF SHE DOES NOT SEE CHRIST TEACHING OF HIS FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, THE KINGDOM IS WITHIN. CHRIST TAUGHT THE SAME THING THAT WAS THE FOUNDATION OF CREATION. YOU CONTINUE TO TWIST AND MANIPULATE WHAT EVERY BREDREN IS SAYIN' HERE. I&I ALSO NOTICE THAT MANY RAS HERE HAS MADE MANY A PROFOUND TRUTH ON CHRIST THROUGH THIS RESON YET YOU ONLY COMMENT ON THE DEVIL AND DECEPTION. THIS IS A HOUSE OF RASTAFARI AND HIS MAJESTY TOLD US AS ONE TO LIVE AND LEARN CHRIST TEACHINGS. SO IF THIS DOES NOT JIVE WITH THE SISTER THAN MOVE ON. YOU ARE CAUSING A SEPERATENESS BETWEEN YOU AND I&I WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO TELL WE RASTA TO WAKE UP. SISTER PERHAPS IT IS TIME YOU WAKE UP AND LIVE ACORDING TO JAH WORKS AS CHRIST HIMSELF SAID. I AND I FATHER ARE ONE. KNOW YOURSELF AND YOU WILL KNOW THE FATHER. IF YOU CONTINUE TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME GETTING TO KNOW SATAN THAT IS WHAT SATAN WANTS FROM YOU. NOT THE I. THAT IS WHY I BURN THE HOLA FIRE OF JAH RASTAFARI ON THESE TWISTS OF WORDS AND MISCONCEPTIONS. THE SISTER IS DEALING WITH KINGS AND ANGELS OF JAH IN THIS HOUSE OF H.I.M. AFTER ALL OF THESE POST YOU STILL CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON EACH AND EVERY RAS THAT THEY ARE MISGUIDED. THEN YOU ARE ALSO SAYING SELASSIE I THE HEAD OF I TRINITY IS MISGUIDED. BEFORE THE SISTER RESPONDS PLEASE READ THE POST OF WHO IS RASTAFARI AND THE POST ARK I HAS RECENTLY LAST NOGHT SENT ON SACRIFICE. DO THE SISTER HEAR I ARE WILL YOU COME BACK AND TELL I TO WAKE, FOR IF YOU DO THEN TRUELLY YOU ARE LOST AND I PRAY FOR YOU TO FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE FATHER SELASSIE I. IF THE SISTER FOR A MOMENT COULD STEP BACK AND SEE THAT WHAT SHE IS REVEALING IS THAT OF THE JEWISH FAITH AND NOT WHAT H.I.M. ASKED OF HIS PEOPLE TO STUDY CHRIST TEACHING AS WELL AS THE OLD SCRIPTURE. THIS IS WORDS THAT HAVE BEEN BEATIN' DOWN NOW BECAUSE EACH AND EVERY RASTA ARE TRYIN' TO TELL THE SISTER THE SAME THING YET YOU HEAR ONLY ONE VOICE WICH UNLESS ALL IN THIS HOUSE ARE WRONG THE SISTER IS BEING MISLED BY SOMETHING. OUT OF ALL WHAT I HAD REASONED WITH THE SISTER ABOUT THE SISTER FOCUS ON I BEING RIGHT ABOUT WHO SATAN WAS, I MAN KNOW WHO SATAN IS AN DID NOT WANT TO GIVE SATAN THE PLEASURE FOR HIM TO KNOW AND HEAR IM NAME. WHY BECAUSE ALL THIS CONTOVERSY THE SISTER IS CAUSING IN THIS HOUSE IS PRAYERS TO THE DEVIL. ALL BREDREN AND SISTREN HERE HAVE TRIED WILLINGLY TO GUIDE THE SISTER BUT YOU REFUSE TO SEE AND CONTINUE TO CREATE CONTROVERCY IN YOUR OWN MIND. NOT IN I MIND IMAN FEEL THE NEGGATIVE VIBES AND WILL NEVER TIRE TO BURN JAH FIRE UPON SATAN AND HIS MISGUIDED WAYS. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THAT CONSTANTLY CHRIST CALLED UPON THE FATHER THAN YOU HAVE MOSSED THE POINT. WHAT SO YOU HAVE TAKEN THE LETTER OF THE LAW AND BECAUSE HIM NOT SAY "YAH" THAT IS FROM AN ANCIENT TIME IT IS A NEW TIME AND THEREFORE A NEW TIME. SAME AS IT EVERWAS, SEEN. CALL HIM RASTAFARI WATCH HOW WEAK HEARTS TREMBLE. I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF AGAIN THE SISTER FAILS TO SEE THE SPORIT AND ONLY THE LETTER OF THE LAW FOR THOSE WHO HAVE EYES SHALL SEE. AND RASTAFARI I&I CANNOT CAST PEARL BEFORE SWINE ANY LONGER. THE TIME IS SHORT SO TAKE HEED OR CONTINUE TO SLEEP AWAY WHAT THIS HOUSE OF RASTAFARI IS TRYING TO SHOW THE SISTER. MAY THE ALMIGHTY SHOW HIMSELF TO US ALL SO WE ALL MAAY SEE THE FACE OF SELASSIE I AND FEEL THE LOVE FROM ANCIENT TIMES TO NEW TIMES, JAH LOVE HAS NEVER WAVERED THROUGH THE OLD AND THE NEW. KNOW SELASSIE I AND THE TRUTH WILL SET I FREE, WAHDAHDAH

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/2/2008 9:56:51 AM

RESPECT TO ALL CHILDREN OF RASTAFARI
JUST TO CLARIFY IT IS IMAN OVERSTANDING THAT THERE IS NOT ONE RAS IN THIS HOUSE OF RASTAFARI WHO WORSHIPS JESUS CHRIST. THE MAN WAS KILLED BECAUSE HIS OWN PEOPLE TURNED ON HIM, THE SCRIBES AND PHARASEES SPENT YEARS TRYING TO TRICK HIM INTO SAYING HE WAS GOD, CONSTANLY SAYING I AND I FATHER ARE ONE. IF TAKEN AS THE LETTER OF THE LAW THIS CAN BE AND HAS BEEN MISINTERPRETED.
CHRIST IS A DOOR I MAN WILL NOT STOP AND WORSHIP THE DOOR. I MAN PASS THROUGH AND KNOW I FATHER JAH RASTAFARI. SEEN JAH LOVE LIVE AND LAUGH, THY BURDEN IS HEAVY THAN LAY IT DOWN AND FOLLOW SELASSIE I TEACHINGS AND LEARN AND KNOW THE FATHER. SEEN
SISTER YOU MENTIONED WHEN YOU SAY WAKE UP THAT MEANS CONVERT. I TELL YOU THIS THIS IS A HOUSE OF RASTAFARI AND ALL WHO RESIDE CONVERTED LONG AGO AND HEED THE CALL OF RASTAFARI SO PERHAPS THE SISTER SHALL WAKE UP AND LIVE UNTO H.I.M. I MAN AM NOT HERE TO CONVERT OR CONDEM. NOR FIGHT A WAR OF FLESH, FIGHT THE WAR OF SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH AND LOW PLACES, BLAZING FIRE ON THAT. AND THAT IS THAT SEEN?
I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANY OF THESE BREDREN THAT ONE MUST WORSHIP JESUS. BABYLON MAY SAY THAT BUT NOT IN I FATHER'S HOUSE. KNW THY FATHER NOT SATAN SATAN BURN HIMSELF OUT... JAH CONQUERING LION PREVAIL AND BREAK THE CHAINS OF MISINTERPRETATION, MISREPRESENTATION AND FOOLISH THINKING. RESPECT TO ALL SELASSIE I LIVE. NOW I MAN MUST GO OUT INTO THE WORLD AND SPREAD POSITIVE VIBES CHANT H.I.M NAME ONE LOVE IDREN AND SISTREN. RESPECT WAHDAHDAH...

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 9:58:28 AM

Wahdahdah

I have read your entire post. And you have misquoted me. I never said that all the bredren are wrong. But I do stand by my quote that Yisrael do indeed need to wake up.

How dare any man such as yourself claim that YAH's name is no more???? That is BLASPEMY. You speak of new times, I speak of that which has never changed. JAH/YAH word is the same as it was yeterday, today, and tommorow. His word and love never changes.

And just so you know, I have never called Satan by his real name here once. I know his real name it is "YOHOSHATAN". I know his name, and it is important to know his name. If you are going to cast out devils, then you need to know the name of the devil that you are casting out. Is that not what your JC did? Did he not call them by name as "LEGION"?

JUST AS IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE NAME YAH. Names are given for a reason. You claim that I twist the words of YAH. That is a lie. I only speak that which Yah put's in I heart and mind.

And yes my bredren here are good men, but they like yourself are decieved. But that is okay, becuase now you have a way to get from under the tool of oppresion. Essau is working overtime to make sure you stay asleep.

I do not know if it was you, but someone asked am I Jewish? I am not Jewish, becuase the word Jewish is not in the bible. But I am a so-called black woman as described by Essau/lucifer. My true identity is a Hebrew Israelite female from the tribe of Judah.

But I know what you are doing, you want to get me banned. You want to kill me as Yisrael has killed all her prophets in times past. The people cut Isiah in half, becuase he was preaching the truth.

But YAH has said that 2/3rds of our people will be destroyed for lack of knowledge.

You challenge me as if I am the devil. I ask you where does that spirit you challenge me with come from? Examine that spirit and see if it be of YAH? Why would YAH want you to kill me, when all I have done was praise him, and glorify the name of YAH/JAH continuesly?

You should examine yourself first my bredren.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/2/2008 10:07:13 AM

Eboni Yehuda,

I only have one question (with two parts) that I hope you find it in you to answer. This question has been asked of you a few times in this reasoning, but you avoid it everytime.

If you think that Eashua Christ is lucifer, then are you saying that Haile Selassie I is following lucifer and telling people to follow the exemplary life of lucifer?

When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.

It's quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their national origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek HIM shall find HIM. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I