Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=101

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/2/2008 10:14:36 AM

RASTAFARI
SISTER LEVEL THE VIBES NOW. I MAN WISH NO ONE TO BE BANNED OR KILLED. THAT IS OF YOUR WORDS. LET US GIVE THANKS AT THIS TIME AND ASK JAH TO COME OVER THESE THINGS. IT IS WELL OVER I HEAD, AND AGAIN YOU HAVE TWISTED I WORDS. ONCE AGAIN TWISTED IWORDS. NEVER DID I SAY YAH IS NO MORE. AGAIN YOU ARE JUST DEALING WITH THE LETTER OF THE LAW. I MAN AM TRYING TO REASON WITH THE SISTER. YET YOU ARE ON THE DEFENSE. PEACE BE WITH US YOU AND I I&I. LET US TAKE THREE DEEP BREATHS AND GIVE THANKS.
I MAN CHECK AND EXAIMIN ISELF ITINUALLY DAY AND NIGHT. WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING THIS FIGHT THERE IS NOTHING TO FIGHT. IT APEARS THE LANGUAGE IS THE ISSUE IMAN SEE IT AND CAN OVERSTAND THAT. THIS IS HOW WARS ARE STARTED OVER LANGUAGE. I MAN AM NOT BLASHEMING PON YAH I MAN MEARLY SAID IT IS A NEW NAME. LOVE IS LOVE NO MATTER WHAT THE I CALL IT. SEEN. RELAX AND DO NOT BE VEX. VEXATION IS VANITY. SO LET US COME TOGETHER UNDER JAH LOVE AND REALIZE THER IS A MIS COMUNICATION GOING ON. IT IS THOUGH YOU WISH TO CREATE TENSION.
WHY YOU CONTINUE TO TWIST I WORDS I DO NOT KNOW, I CALL ON SELASSIE I TO LEVEL THIS AND PERHAPS THE WORDS OF ANOTHER IN THIS HOUSE WHO FOLLOWS THIS REASON TO HELP I OVERSTAND THIS SITUATION, I ASK JAH TO GIVE I WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND OVERSTANDING, JAH GUIDE
LET US RESPECT ONE ANOTHER AND KNOW THAT RASTAFARI IS I REASON FOR BEING HERE. NOT OUR WILL BUT THE WILL OF JAH RASTAFARI, CAN WE AGREE ON THAT. PLEASE, RESPECT TO ALL CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH. WAHDAHDAH

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/2/2008 10:36:01 AM

please stop shouting (turn off the caps)

-RSK

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 10:36:03 AM

ARK I

I feel that this board is a great tool for reasoning. In reasoning I was hoping that InI would see or rather come to our own conclusions. As I stated before, I am not here to convert. How can I convert Yisrael into being Yisrael? This line of reasoning was to wake up Yisrael. One can not convert someone as an Israelite. You are either one from birth, or not one at all. But one can wake up an Yisraelite from slumber, from a state of "dry bones".

However you have asked of me a DIRECT question, that I feel deserves a DIRECT answer.

I do not think that Haile Selassie I was intentionaly trying to lead the people to lucifer.....NO. Just as I do not feel that my bredren aboard here are trying to lead us to Lucifer. These things are done by the Illuminati. It took years of outdoctrination of Babylon for us to arrive to these accepted beliefs as truths. They claim to be children of the light, and their teachers claim to be of the light. Any man saying that HE IS THE LIGHT, is not of YAH. YAH is the only light, for he is the creation of all things including light itself!!!!

Look at all the references to light, and THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE THE LIGHT, and you will see nothing but death and oppresion follows here on earth. Everywhere JC has showed up, death has followed. The Ethiopians follow after JC, and Haile Selassie I followed after the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. And look at the state of Ethiopia. Look at Africa for that matter. The Sudan, all through west Africa, and South Africa worship JC, and only death follows him. Do you think all of this is by accident?

The Followers of JC kills millions in his name. YAH does not behave like that, yet the followers of JC claim that God command them to do it.

Well let us examine this: YAH was going to destroy Sodom and Gomarah. Abraham was in Canaan, he was not even in the vacinity, yet he heard of what was going to happen, and asked YAH for mercy. He asked YAh if he would save Sodom for 50 riteous there. YAH said, "yes". Then Abraham said 45 YAh?.......20?.......15?......10?.......even 1 riteous YAH? YAH said," I WILL SPARE THE CITY FOR 1 RITEOUS AMONG THEM.

Do you mean to tell me that Babylon could not find one riteous among Iraq? They bombed Iraq all day and night 24/7 continuesly without mercy. Are you telling me that there was not 50 riteous people in IRAQ?

But this is what happens when JC shows up and anyone preaching his words. YAH has mercy, and his killings are riteos killings. What has JC followers killed that could be considered a riteous killing????? They kill for greed and wealth for power.

Yah says that when he comes DEATH WILL BE DESTROYED. I ask what is death? Death is Essau and JC for killing people in the world claiming to be doing so in the name of YAH.

So to answer your question again, whether intentional or unintentional.....Haile Selassie I was leading the people to death. If he is the all knowing King of Yisrael, then why did he never mention the God of Yisrael? Why did JC nor Haile Selassie I ever mention YAH/JAH?

If I am wrong, can you please show me where I am in error?

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 10:58:56 AM

BREDREN/SISTREN

Have you ever wondered why JAH/YAH has been replaced from the scriptures?

The scriptures say, "FOR WHOM SO EVER CALL ON THE NAME OF YAH SHALL BE SAVED".

The European Jew took out the name of YAH, and replaced it with Lord, Master, Hasheem, Adoni,etc......

Those are titles and can not save or guide you, nor do those titles have any power. YAH said to call on his name.

Yet those same crafty devils, did not take out the name of the evil one. You still see Satan in the scriptures and lucifer, but never YAH anymore.........the irony.

Do the I's think all of this was done by accident???????

They know that when Israel calls on YAH, that he has always answered us. He has never failed us, even when we were in bondage. The Illuminati/Essau/Lucifer know full well that when we call on YAH, he will be destroyed. His behind is finished.

That is why Essau fear our so-called black men, and he is watching you closely, becuase he fears that one day a leader may arise among you......like Joshua, EliJAH, MOSES. When that leader arises, the daughters of Judah will rejoice and sing praises as the ashes of Babylon will only be a memory.

BABYLON MUST FALL

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 11:49:07 AM

Do not hink that I am comming down on JC and Haile Selassie I only. I even come down on Tasadaqyah. He is a black Hebrew Israelite brother who claims that he is the comforter that Christ would send back to the churches. Tasadaqyah also claims to have been the prophet Muhameed, and the Buddah. He claims to be a God unto himself, and has decieved many.

We as so-called black people have all of these misguided claims. We are not to worship Tasadaqyah or any man. Those of you who do not know him, I say good. As for those of you who have heard of him on youtube, you know exactly to whom I am refering. He was taught by the group known as the Israelite School Of Universal Practical Knowledge.

All of this madness must come to an end. Tasadaqyah must also give an account for decieving Yisrael. Even the BHI will tell you that the Illuminati bought him off. And they are the ones who produced him in the first place.

What I find Ironic, is that all these men who claim to be the Messiah, yet can never mention the name of YAH once. Some of these men will go as far as to put YAH's name within their own name. Yet when they begin to speak, YAH is not in their mouths, for they honor themselves and not the creator YAH by name.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/2/2008 12:06:30 PM

Eboni said:

"I am not here to convert anyone. This is a reasoning board. Furthermore convert is a Babylonian term for oppresion. What you call "convert" I call "WAKING UP"."

-By that Reasoning, you are calling "waking up" oppression too, but let us forget that for a moment. Let us remember your first post, where you simply asked the question. You got a couple of answers, and you seemed fine with it. here's your second post:

"Thankyou my bredren, for the advice of the I have been taken.

I was just confused as to what a brother had shown me a while ago back....about 3 days ago or so. It bothered me, so I wanted to get some clarification.

But I thank the I for explaining it to I.

So now let I bless with power words of Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari Empress Menen Bless the I's"

-It look to I like you were clearly throwing around the names of His an Her Majesty in vain, for I don't see you using them now, and I don't see you coming close to following their teaching, in fact you are openly disrespecting their teaching. Someone had shown you this not long ago you wanted clarification and you got it. Then you came back to clearly show us all that it really wasn't clarification that you needed, you just wanted to know the majority stance, so you could then come and "wake us up".

"You see I have no church to take you to, or any temple, for our temple was destroyed in 70 A.D. All I can reason to you is of YAH.

Moses, Joshua, EliJAH did not need a man to go through in order to get to YAH/JAH. So why do we need one now?"

-Was it not prophesied? Or am I reading the wrong book? Give me a break. Why would Iyasus say YAH, he would be speaking of HimSelf in the third person, would that make sense? To say my father is to at least make the familial bond of One quite clear. And what Rasta said His Majesty said YAH?, maybe He did, but I can assure you it was not what He normally said. How come you don't call to Igziabhier, or Amlak.

"These are lies that are spewing from the mouths of Babylonian agents sent among us. Your enemies are afraid that if you wake up, then his reign on earth is finished.

But Essau can play all the games he likes. His kingdom is comming to an end"

-Eboni, I think your last statement really sums it up. Whether you choose to answer my question are you Rastafari or not?, this statement makes it clear. You have danced a tight circle around the name of His Majesty in order to ensure no One here gets totally enraged, but at this point it is obvious to I what you think of H&HIM. I think it would be very wise for you to seek yourSelf, and draw a conclusion.

SELAM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/2/2008 12:09:01 PM

I will reason more later, but right now I only have time to say a little.

Don't speak about those that claim to be Christ followers when speaking about Christ. They claim to be his followers, but they are not, they saw that Christ and His followers were influencing many people, and they decided to infiltrate and take over the leadership and influence people based on their own wickedness, not the Righteousness that Christ taught. Their ways are very different than the example Christ set and the teachings He gave. I don't Iverstand how people can imagine that those heathens that falsely claim to be Christians are following Christ, have they not read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and seen how Christ Lived and what he taught. If they had, they would see that those heathens don't follow His Example or Teachings.

If you have something against the teachings of Christ (not the churches or apostles) or the example of Christ (not the churches or apostles), the teachings and example of Christ shown in the Matthew, Mark Luke and John; then show I what teachings you are against and why you think those teachings are from lucifer.

And when I say examples I don't mean what you have already said about Eashua saying that he is the light and other such things, because your opinion about those statements are based on your interpretation of them, and your interpretation doesn't necessarily reflect what those statements meant. I mean the things that don't need interpretation, like how he Lived, the things he did, the teaching he gave people to show them how to Live.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/2/2008 12:11:33 PM

"Everywhere JC has showed up, death has followed. The Ethiopians follow after JC, and Haile Selassie I followed after the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. And look at the state of Ethiopia. Look at Africa for that matter. The Sudan, all through west Africa, and South Africa worship JC, and only death follows him. Do you think all of this is by accident?"

And Israel was peaceful before Iyasus came?

Come to your senses.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 1:16:38 PM

SunofMan,

Yes when I asked the question it was just that.....a question. The rest of your analysis is just that.......analitical. The fact is that it was not 3 days ago, but rather a very long time ago. We are now over 100 comments.

The brother did infact show me these things, but I was torn between the NT version of Revelations 5:5 which to me at the time clearly prophecies of Hale Selassie I as the king of kings. So I asked the question being as how I saw this forum as my home forum. I could of asked the question in any forum, but I chose this one.

Anyway, I took time off from the forum, and started praying to YAH, and he showed me who he truly is. As far as myself looking for what is popular or not does not concern me. Many prophets or atleast the greater majority of them that were called by YAH were not popular men and women of their day as well. So issues refelecting popularity among Yisrael does not realy concern me at present, and should not concern you my bredren as well.

And then you claim that I am disrespecting the teachings of his majesty. Before I even get into that, why would it concern you if I follow JAH/YAH? If Haile Selassie I was of YAH, then you would not be geting so upset. We all know that YAH is the God of Yisrael. So if that is the case, then why are we following men who lead us away further from YAH? To me as an Israelite sister, that does not make much sence to the I.

And was WHAT not prophecied???????

As far as you saying that JC (Ceasar Bigoria) is YAH is infact BLASPHEMY in the highest order. You point out that JC say "I and my father are one". Yet all of a sudden if he is YAH, then should he not know his own name? Even when YAH spoke in first person he still mentioned his name as being YAH?

And another thing: YAH always speak in Hebrew. Yet all of a sudden in the NT YAH speaks Greek? What is up with "I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA". What happened, did YAH have a slip of the tongue?

The NT is meant to decieve you. But I am not here to argue with you. I am just presenting facts.

And wakeing up people is not Babylonian. Did not YAH wake you up this morning? Or was it some Babylonian force that woke you this morning?

I am only telling you these things becuase I love you. If it were Essau, I could care less.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 1:20:20 PM

SunofMan,

Yes Yisrael was peaceful, BEFORE WE FORESOOK YAH AND FOLLOWED AFTER STRANGE GOD'S THAT NEITHER WE OR OUR FATHERS HAVE KNOWN.

Deut7:6 "For thou art an holy people seperated unto YAH and above all people's that are upon the face of the earth".

We messed up when we wanted to be like other nations and follow kings that we can see.

But do not bother, Israel will be at peace again, when YAH reigns in Israel here on earth.

The day of YAH is comming, and who shall be able to stand?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I