Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2950&start_row=21

Rastafari/yoga connection

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/11/2008 7:11:36 AM

blessed love family

has the I them seen the movie "Ghostdog: The Way of Samurai" Forest Whitaker is playing this modern day samurai in NY. There a lot of quotes from samurai philosophy book. One of them:
"It is bad when one thing becomes two. One should not look for anything else in the Way of the Samurai. It is the same for anything that is called a Way. If one understands things in this manner, he should be able to hear about all ways and be more and more in accord with his own."

That's the point in learning about other cultures and philosophies, because u can see more and more that Ras Tafar I is the original way of living, Ras Tafar I philosophy is the deepest that I know, the philosophy of life, philosophy of living and the point of life is life it's self and who is Mightier that the Mightiest of the Mighty, THE MIGHTY LIFE GIVER LORD GOD JAH RAS TAFAR I

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 8/12/2008 12:20:20 AM

Haile Selassie I King Rastafari and Empress Menen I

I also have a problem with ones using this quote from Selassie I
"Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency's persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!"

The only reason why the I has a problem with ones using the above quote is cause it causes the I to question the foundation of the I reasonings. One thing I know about those that say they are " unchangeable" I have seen many of those fall deep into the pit where they ( the unchangeable) end up cursing Haile Selassie I name, end up going BACK to church... I wont say that the unchangeables will do this..im just saying I have seen it happen.

lets see what else am i going to point out since Ras kebre ab love the argument.. by the way Ras kebre ab BUN ARGUMENT, Rastafari deal with love.

And i problem is this.......but first let i make it clear that i am not speaking of anyone here.....i dont know the i them well enough to speak about them....i am just relaying what isperience has taught i
The problem to i is that most ones who use this quote....they are not really following His Majesty´s Word.

the above statement sound HIGHLY JUDGEMENTAL the I does not know I or knows I trod kingman save the I self from the depths in which the I is falling and dont even know.. I an I INFACT follow HIM word to the letter concerning Iyesus Kristos, the Bible,Spirituality, International Morality.

BUN A PROBLEM, FIND A SOLUTION

But in i isperience, most ones who study all these things, its not because His Majesty said so,but because thats what they were into from the beginning.
So then when they read His Majesty´s word on that subject they immediately jump on it because that was what they wanted in the first place

Kingman, Hear I out I man start trod Rastafari from a young age from I was 14 seen.. I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA OF ANY FORM OF RELIGION.. anything I learn about world religions was thru I troddin Rastafari.. it was thru His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie the first that I an I start to learn of different sciences.. HIM guide I thru visions thru occurences where I man came in contact with yoga,astrology so on ans so forth.. one thing I always say is to study these things HOWEVER DONT BE TRAPPED BY THEM... so I may have knowledge of obeah but it dont mean I practice the rituals for trancendence is the key.. the only way man can be over these things is thru the knowledge of the IAM.. nothing wrong with knowledge it is getting trapped in the cage of ritualistic mentality that can destroy.

It will be sad day for i,if there are more ones who sit and say "AUM", and yet be unable to recite the Lord´s Prayer in Amharic.

When one can recite them in oneness all is blessed. I have always encouraged my good brothers and sisters to learn ahmaric even went thru the motions to copy cds and text so ones can have so next time you open your mouth to cast false judgemnts first ask your self do i really know what this I is dealing with then cast stones my bredren

One Love

Haile Selassie I liveth!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/12/2008 1:45:04 AM

liberated_Ras777,

Who said they were unchangeable?
Read I "Unchangeable" post again and see who I was saying was Unchangeable. Read what I said, not what you wanted to hear or the lie you wanted to spread.

----------------------------
Man throughout the centuries have changed many things about themselves. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the evil. But all through that time, from since the beginning of Creation. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I never changed. The almighty God Haile Selassie I is the Highest of High, there is no change, just constant flow.

The only change I and I are interested in, is to change ourself away from the changeable that we have been for so many generations, and trod toward the Unchangeable and Unmovable Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I and I change the parts of ourselves that are contrary to Jah RasTafarI, and change ourselves toward the way ofJah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.
----------------------------

The almighty God Haile Selassie I is the Highest of High, there is no change, just constant flow.

We are the man or woman who are always changing from foolishness to foolishness from generation to generation, always avoiding the Highest of High.

What I was saying is that RasTafarI people's change is to change towards Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, the Iriginal and ForIver.

I have a strong suspicion that you knew full well what I was saying, but just like a politrickster, tried to divert and change what I said to suit the insult you wanted to throw.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 8/12/2008 2:55:55 PM

I have a strong suspicion that you knew full well what I was saying, but just like a politrickster, tried to divert and change what I said to suit the insult you wanted to throw.

Its funny how two moderators love to jump on one man, I have seen a pattern of this on this reasoning board.. Its always Mr. Board moderator himself and the next one who his advocate fyah bun friend and company.

your reasoning is very clear Ras Ark I yet the reasoning doesnt have anything to do with the change I an I people need to mak to progress as a MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE. Lets be real Iyah

lets be real.....

We have drafted documents upon documents for repatriation as collective'

We have had summit on top of summit some of these conferences have had a strong impact others have produced great ideas however no action has been taken.. ones want to pout like children about one using the word " stagnant" and " in the box" to refer to people in the movment who aint doing nothing but slowing the progress down..

thats why I said in a previous reasoning lets look at this Iritically and not fanatically truth is truth iyah. it cant change the reality is we are not where we should be, if the two Ras Ark I and Kebre ab are happy with the current state of things in the "Rastafari movement" if you please then stay happy.. I refuse to watch our elders still starving and still stuck here in the west . I an I would love towards seeing change that is good for I an I people.

Towards light and progess I's bun a argument.. being that I man bun argument.. I will remain silent concerning this matter as it doesnt nee to continue it is only a waste of time I agree to disagree with the two

Rastafari blessings

I Ras Ahadu I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2008 5:56:05 PM

"The only reason why the I has a problem with ones using the above quote is cause it causes the I ....reh reh reh

DO not tell i what i sight as a problem in many who use that quote from His Majesty, when i have already written what i sight as a problem.

I dont know what you have in your mind but do not try and put your thoughts in i mind and your words on i tongue

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2008 6:15:23 PM

Amazing really

For one who like to accuse others of throwing stones, you sure do have a lot of pebbles in your pocket

lol pout like children......that one was nice

I still am not sure if its ignorance, and i do not mean that in a bad way, i just mean you do not sight what i or Ark I is saying, or if its a wicked purpose that is making you say these things

Becaue for Ark I to say "RasTafarI people's change is to change towards Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, the Iriginal and ForIver."
that is MORE THAN ENOUGH, He has said it all

And yet you still say ignorant things like
"I refuse to watch our elders still starving and still stuck here in the west "

Are you deaf,or blind,,or both?
What does change towards Rastafari mean ?
Does it it not include to feed the hungry,cloth the naked,shelter the shelterless,protect the elderly ???

Again, Ark i said ""RasTafarI people's change is to change towards Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, the Iriginal and ForIver."

and you say
" it cant change the reality is we are not where we should be"

Where should we be then if not in Oneness with Jah Rastafari.

If you wanted to talk about Repatraition and other Rastafari Works ini need to accomplish,that is a whole other reasoning. You could have simply opened a new post and stated your thoughts and reasonings on what ini need to do to accomplish ini goals
Instead you are jumping all over the place just to win what you see as an argument

You have said you burn argument several times already....you can say it a few more time, no one believes you
cause you are the only one arguing

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/12/2008 6:51:42 PM

Ras777, you said to i
"the I does not know I or knows I trod kingman save the I self from the depths in which the I is falling and dont even know."

Alright so let i ask you this

when i wrote
"As much time and effort as the i them put into studying and researching all these things which His Majesty spoke of in a few quotes, i hope you all put just as much time and effort into studying the faith that His Majesty spoke of and defended all the days of His Presence amongst ini."

Why do you think i put the words " i hope" there???

You sight it,? or is it still unclear?

Well, i will make it clear,,,,,It wasnt even directed at you but....if it was....

If i was being judgmental and assuming that i know who you are or what you are about....I would have said something like
"Instead of all the time and effort you put into studying things like yoga and such,you should instead be paying more attention to Ithiopia and the faith His Majesty stood for."

For that i would have understood if you had said to i that i do not know you or your trod.
For that i would have even apologised.

BUT,because i already knew,,,and STATED , that i do not know you or anyone else here well enough to speak about what they do with their time.....I said "I HOPE"......not just to you, but to all in general,,,,"I HOPE" you are all studying what His Majesty stood for and defended.

Do you sight it now?

And do you sight into what YOU are falling to while you throw accusations left and right?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/12/2008 10:58:57 PM

liberated_Ras777,

You are a politrickster for real.

You said that I was clear in I reasoning, but after I reasoned I original reasoning, you talk like I was speaking about Iself being unchangeable.

Just as I said, in I previous post:
------------------------
------------------------

And then right after you say that I was clear in I reasoning. You go on again acting like I and I are not interested in change. I and I are only not interested in changing into somebody like you or others like you. I and I prefer to change into someOne like Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

And then again like a politrickster, you try to divert the reasoning away from what we were talking about into something else, you start speaking about summits with no action, and speaking about our elders still starving and still stuck here in the west.

Maybe I missed a couple of posts, but I thought we were talking about your yoga-centric philosophy and your claim of yoga origins of RasTafarI. I don't remember previous posts about summits and elders suffering or other similar things.

And again like a politrickster, you spend most of the post insulting and saying things that must get a reaction and then say

---------------------
Towards light and progess I's bun a argument.. being that I man bun argument.. I will remain silent concerning this matter as it doesnt nee to continue it is only a waste of time I agree to disagree with the two
---------------------

If you were a man who bun argument and agree to disagree. You would have just said so, instead of throwing insults and falsehoods and then at the end saying that quote above.

I bet you are used to people fitting in with your game. And instead of calling you out on your politrickster diversion and illusion tactics, most people probably just react to your insults and falsehoods, but because you said "you bun argument" and "agree to disagree" at the end of your post, others don't notice your insults and wonder why people are reacting the way they do.

In regards to this:
------------------------
Its funny how two moderators love to jump on one man, I have seen a pattern of this on this reasoning board.. Its always Mr. Board moderator himself and the next one who his advocate fyah bun friend and company.
------------------------

I and I are not moderators, I and I are Fire People. And what really do you expect? If Ras KebreAB doesn't agree with what you say, and I don't agree with what you say, then why would it surprise you that both Ras KebreAB and I would have something to say in response?

There are certain occasions where Ras KebreAB and I have different opinions about something. So One of I and I will react, but the other will not, or the other will react in disagreement. But in many and likely most instances I and I have the same opinion so both of I and I will react, or if One of I and I react and the other doesn't have anything to add, then nothing will be added.

This should not be a surprise, RasTafarI people are of One Mind, One Word, One Sound, One Power.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/14/2008 9:49:41 AM

Well Ark I, the i know say this is not the first time the false accusation that ini "love to jump on one man" has been made.
And i wonder if it will be the last.

But i must say,this is the first time that this accusation has been made before i even joined the conversation, which is quiet funny to i.

Again liberatedRas777, ,I DO NOT KNOW YOU, but from what isperience has taught i.......those WHO DO SO,THINK SO... and those WHO THINK SO,DO SO........
....like a liar, will always feel that others are lying to him.......and a person who attacks others will always see attacks from others when there is none.

So for all the accusations you have made on Ark I and i, things that only people of LOW character would do, sins against the Most High............forgive i if i wonder of your real character.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/15/2008 12:01:17 PM

liberated_Ras777

u have ran out of fyah if u ever had it, burning it so foolishly, just to overcome your brother...this is not a contest, but a test.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I