Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2527&start_row=1

Kundalini and Chakras

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/25/2007 10:57:46 PM

Bioelectricity, what it is and what it does:

Bioelectricity is also known as the life force, the chi, the body electric, prana, the aura, the spirit, witch power, etc. There are many different names for this energy.

Our bodies run on bioelectricity. Thoughts are electrical impulses in the brain. The brain runs on bioelectricity. When this electricity becomes imbalanced, one has seizures.

The amount of bioelectricity an individual has, determines the degree of their physical, psychological and spiritual health. People, who are ill or depressed, have lesser amounts of bioelectricity. Depression all by itself, is a symptom of too little bioelectricity.

Bioelectricity increases our energy, our immunity to disease, our charisma, instills a positive outlook, and strengthens our thought power. With increased bioelectricity, our thoughts (electrical impulses) become stronger and are more able to manifest themselves in reality.

Some examples of bioelectricity include:

* Buddhist monks, who sat motionless in the street, (protesters), were soaked with gasoline and lit on fire. They continued to sit still and burn to death.

* Martial artists: busting through concrete with their fists, knife hand "karate chop," enduring major, crushing, and lethal blows, unharmed.

* Dim Mak: the deadly martial art of inflicting light specific blows to chi (a variation of bioelectricity) meridians (acupressure points of bioelectric energy flow) during specific times that can cause delayed death, sometimes up to five months later.

* When the mind, through fear, panics, or when one is in a life and death situation, this sometimes enables an individual to lift extremely heavy objects, for example, back end of a car, that under normal conditions, would be impossible.

* Telekinesis- The ability to move objects with the mind

* Pyrokinesis- The ability to set things on fire with the mind

* Electrokinesis- The ability to control objects, such as computers that run on electricity

* Levitation- Some martial arts and yoga masters have the ability to levitate their bodies into the air.

The strength of one’s bioelectricity is the foundation of all magickal success. Old spells with strange ingredients have little or nothing to do with the success of a magickal working, the success depends upon the strength of the mind and the aura (the bioelectrical field) that with proper focus and direction, will affect one's environment and others.

Those known as the Gods (very powerful and advanced extra-terrestrials who have genetically modified their DNA so they don't age), have much of this very energy. Lucifer is known as "the shining one." Many of these Gods "known as Demons" are radiant with this very energy. The hieroglyphs on the walls in the Egyptian temples, tombs and inside the Egyptian Pyramids explain how important this energy is in becoming a God.

Reaching true Godhead is difficult and requires consistent hard work and dedication. Mastery of the mind is essential. The spirit, as long as you are alive, is a part of the physical self. Yes, many of us can astral project (leave our bodies at will), BUT, the physical self acts to empower the soul as long as we are alive. My experience with the dead is they do not evolve in power any more, beyond what they had when they were alive. A spirit remains a spirit until they reincarnate physically. Only through the strength of the soul (powerful bioelectricity), will one ascend into godhood.

Kundalini and the chakras:

Kundalini is the highest form of yoga. It is a god thing. All of the tenets of Yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc., and the western religions, preach helplessness, instruct one on how to be a total victim and try to make sure the results obtained from these disciplines are kept under strict control, if obtained at all. Sacred writings (hiero means "Holy" and glyph means "symbol”) left for us in Egypt (one of the original centers of True Satanism) are instructions for becoming a god.

The objective of mainstream religions, both east and west, is to keep humanity enslaved and powerless. These religions use fear is used as a tool. "Karma" this, and “Karma" that. Satanism does not preach helplessness. Satan is brilliant, fearless, incredibly strong, and defiant. He rebels against limitations placed upon freedom.

The Chakras

There are seven chakras located along the spine that are the most powerful. These are the "seven seals," written about in the Christian bible book of “Revelation.” These are "The seven lamps of fire that burn before the throne of God." They are referred to as "seals" because the enemy aliens sealed them in humanity to prevent our acquisition of godly power and knowledge. We have been cut off from spirituality and the astral world. Thousands of years ago, we were as the Gods, until the earth was attacked and there was “war in heaven.” Our being sealed has caused the human race to degenerate. Imbalances in this energy and blockages, along with holes in the aura cause drug and alcohol addiction, depression, a lack of concern for the feelings of others and other forms of life, abusive behavior and many other things that plague humanity.

Kundalini

The SERPENT OF FIRE is the symbol of kundalini. It lies dormant, coiled at the base of the spine, beneath the Muladhara chakra. The objective is to ascend the serpent (powerhouse of energy) from the base of the spine, through all the seven chakras and out through the crown chakra at the top of the head. In order to do this safely, all seven chakras must be completely open and unobstructed.

In order to handle a large amount of bioelectricity safely, one's body must be strong and all of the seven chakras must be fully open.

Kundalini is the life force and is very sexual in nature. This is the reason the Christian church and other RHP religions ban masturbation and all forms of sex. Sex is the creative power; it is one’s use of the life force to create another human being. When one is trained and adept, the use of this force can be applied to many other objectives.

Hatha (physical) yoga can be a big help in stimulating and opening the chakras and very recommended. By increasing our level of physical flexibility, the life force flows easier. One only needs to look at the stiffness of old age and the ill health that accompanies it, old age precedes death.

There are many different methods of awakening this power. Some of these include:

* Chanting- Vibration is very powerful. The power of sound can break glass, weaken steel, and cement structures. Vibrations cause the chakras to open and stimulate the kundalini at the base of the spine.

* Controlled Breathing (pranyama) - Different methods of controlled breathing are specific to each chakra. We are all aware how important the breath is to the life force. The Egyptian God Thoth has said many times "Life is in the Breath."

* Visualization and concentration- Through visualizing and focusing our minds on each chakra, we can open, close and control them.

* Revamping the bioelectricity ideally, should be done slowly and gradually. One’s physical and spiritual self is accustomed to operating on a certain voltage of bioelectricity.

Increased Bioelectricity:

* Can induce intense bliss.

* Strengthens and intensifies the aura.

* Gives a feeling of lightness, floating, glowing and assists in astral projection (where one wills one's soul to leave one's body and return safely).

* Opens one's mind for spirit contact and telepathic communication. Will enable one to resist disease and also provide the power to heal one's self.

* Protects the immune system.

* Provides the power to work magick- true magick without props- empty handed. This is the art of the true adept. Ceremony is unnecessary.

Messenger: suhas Sent: 3/13/2018 3:50:16 AM

As said by Kundalini custom, there are seven distinctive kundalini chakras (energy center) situated along the spine as well as in the brain. The central energy center is not single symbolic ideas they are in fact certain energy drive within our body. Let’s have a look at these 7 Kundalini Chakras.

These chakras are authorized through a force named Prana, which arrives the human body over the procedure of breathing. In a technical context, these delicate energy vortexes allowing the human scheme could be assumed in terms of the electromagnetic dynamic of element physics. The Kundalini Chakras are actually a cosmic original dance of stuff shifting into energy as well as vice versa as defined through relevant physics.

As experts are noticing, as well as whatever the antique practitioner of Kundalini knew centuries before, our builds are not just stuffed somewhat they are energy in gesture. Science furthermore confesses that it does not understand the fundamental forces that create and withstand life force.

Spiritual trials over the ages have revealed that the human mind itself is proficient of focusing straight upon the source of life. Awareness is the crucial tool for partaking and meeting in the last fundamental force that authorizes our life.
Kundalini meditation is a precise and exact method for growing the conscious mind toward the existence of the seven spirited centers otherwise Kundalini Chakras in the body. Over-focusing often on these chakras we study toward balancing our active systems for the profound awakening of awareness. This aids in balancing the lively schemes in our body as well as also growing the flow of energy over all the seven Kundalini Chakras so that the whole being converts one through the universal.

One of the maximum widespread mistakes around emerging Kundalini is that it wakes all at once, as well as that “Third Eye” opens entirely, and we would abruptly be flooded through psychic visions that may make us sense crazy as well as out of control.

Kundalini Charkas are similar an opening of a camera lens that while opened are water-logged with light, through energy through info. To take an image, toward record every little point of echo, the aperture requisite single open momentarily to capture hundreds of thousands of minute particulars.

It is similar to the third eye, otherwise any of the Kundalini chakras for that stuff. While the third eye open, the mind is underwater through light, insight, and motivation. This is an actual communal meditation experience. It could happen progressively over time, otherwise quite rapidly. If the third eye opens extensive and it is sudden, this usually happens for a period, as well as then re-calibrates toward a new opening setting that is additional free than beforehand, however not extensive open incessantly.

While we fall in love, The heart chakra opens wide. Love pours in as well as gushes out. The domain is ripe through possibility as well as charged with electricity. As well as then our hearts settle downcast and get contented through the relation. Some persons complain of tedium while all the eagerness subsides. This complaint applies toward both individuals who have had melodramatic Kundalini proficiencies as well as to those who are curved on the excitement of new love, however, grow exhausted of functioning to keep a rapport vital.

sours:
http://spiritsecret.com/kundalini-chakras/

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/17/2019 7:40:39 AM

I use to practice pranayama some few years ago.I would sit for 15 to 45 minutes breathing deeply but i had to stop the art because i started having back pain,my spine was aching,i don't know why but the art could make one feel a certain bliss,a certain "high" as if one has smoked ganja lol

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 6/17/2019 12:15:54 PM

Eleazar1234 this is wonderful reading. I grew up with this gift.

Reaching true Godhead is difficult and requires consistent hard work and dedication. Mastery of the mind is essential. The spirit, as long as you are alive, is a part of the physical self. Yes, many of us can astral project (leave our bodies at will)

I showed my family that this is possible and they are afraid of me and shy away from talking about it. I have been kicked out of my cousins house because she thought I physically walked in her room, but yet her door was closed when she awoke. I learn more about this gift as I get older.

The Chakras

There are seven chakras located along the spine that are the most powerful. These are the "seven seals," written about in the Christian bible book of “Revelation.” These are "The seven lamps of fire that burn before the throne of God." They are referred to as "seals" because the enemy aliens sealed them in humanity to prevent our acquisition of godly power and knowledge. We have been cut off from spirituality and the astral world. Thousands of years ago, we were as the Gods, until the earth was attacked and there was “war in heaven.” Our being sealed has caused the human race to degenerate. Imbalances in this energy and blockages, along with holes in the aura cause drug and alcohol addiction, depression, a lack of concern for the feelings of others and other forms of life, abusive behavior and many other things that plague humanity.

This is so true. When I was able to break free, that is when they showed up. I stayed away from sin and I was celibate dealing only with the Most High and he opened several doors. These aliens found me, just to observe me. They know I am here and I know they are here. His Majesty let me know who I am in the Revelations story and they watch my every move, with the help of the Free Mason's, the builders and care takers of Babylon.

I am surprised more Rasta's don't know these things. That is why I am on this forum to see if I have any brother's or sister's with this enlightenment. It is hard being alone and being treated as a freak or someone weird. I just simply keep it to myself, but I have had several instances of people saying they see me in a dream but they don't know me. They ask me who am I and I just simply say I am a friend. How long do I have to wait before more people wake up and realize that this is a real thing? And yes the biggest alien is Satan and I have posted his image on a few post. He is carved on the mountain in Peru and my latest find in a cave in England. Laugh if you must, but Bob Marley said it is he who laughs last. I know who I am.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I