Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2456&start_row=61

WARNING TO MR. ARK I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/16/2007 6:47:07 AM

If the i see this, Give thanks I idren Anbesa, i man overs completely now

BLessed heart of Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/16/2007 10:10:28 AM

I apologize for insulting anyone

I still believe in Rastafari spritually. I overstand it is not a religion.

Selam

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/16/2007 10:24:31 AM

King Selassie I

is still my GOD I don't care if some say I have a genetic problem, if that is what they mean because I still don't know.

JAH RASTAFARI

SELAM

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/16/2007 10:26:10 AM

Haile I,
Ras Ravin,
I give thanks for the word sound.
Ras Ravin, this is not to spark debate, Bun contention hot!
Question: As the I reason,how does the I sight this; When man chant that "Haile Selassie as the center of I&I nucleus" as Rastafari. Also the terminology of "GOD" as it relates to Imajesty.
Again thanks for the clearity on Rastafari indigeanous culture presentday manifestation in the west.
Blessed
Amlak

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/16/2007 11:52:52 AM

Ises High

Blessed Love ones and ones

The man say his house is on the Highway in Melkauda? Where exactly?
Is this name Negus Amlak you real name that people call you in real life?

It would be good to bring in some "who's who" so that people watch out what they say when I n I Outernationally know WHO they are.

The man speak about Nyahbinghi in Shashamane and conduct himself in such a way.

Selah

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 11:55:20 AM

ises i

ras amlak, giving thanks, i will reason on your question in a bit, but first i want to say this.

and this is just an opinion, which like all opinion is subject to change.

i often ask myself what does it mean to an African who was born in Africa and one who has never left its shores relate to repatriation? now reparations for the continent i can deal with and overs, cause the wealth of Europeans belong to Africa and the other exploited countries of the world where they have gone. but for an African in Africa to reason about his/her "repatriation" seems some what out of place, having never left Africa.

As with Ethiopia...not all of Ethiopia is orthodox christian, there are also the evangelists en mass, and other tribal beliefs, many many Ethiopians will call Rastafari crazy and out of place when Rastafari speaks of HIM Haile Selassie as a divine incarnation.

the enchantment of reggae music and ganja has also attracted lot of Ethiopian youth. i am in doubt that one would find an elder Ethiopian "Rastafari" who is not from the caribbean or America and who was born in Ethiopia and never left, i dont believe that the spiritually of Rastafari existed in Ethiopia before the coming of the Rastafari people from the caribbean and America to Ethiopia. history has shown us that any people who are in migratory mode, travel with their culture to their destination.

the question is...how did Africa survive before the coming of the Europeans? we know from the Ethiopian story of the baptism of the Ethiopian enoch as to how Christianity entered Ethiopia.there is also hisory on how Islam entered Africa.

there is no question in my mind that the "christ" philosophy is of Kemetic/Egyptian origins, and that it was exported out of Kemet thru the European ruler of Egypt Poletemy (not sure if that is how it is spelt) and his invention of the Serapis ideology. the resembelance of Serapis (Poletemy) and mordern day paintings of "jesus" are remarkably similar.

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/16/2007 12:36:24 PM

Blessed king,
Bredrin, Its alright, I have no problem to reason with the I openly and honestly.
Bredrin, I dont want to get off to a bad start with the I,

(The man say his house is on the Highway in Melkauda? Where exactly?
Is this name Negus Amlak you real name that people call you in real life?

It would be good to bring in some "who's who" so that people watch out what they say when I n I Outernationally know WHO they are.

The man speak about Nyahbinghi in Shashamane and conduct himself in such a way.)

I have not reasoned to the I about any of the above things the I wrote about concerning I and I dont want to mis-intepret the manner of tone in the I post concerning I.
I ask that the I please rephrase the I concerns because I dont want to mis interpret this as the I as it seems that the I is asking this questions and statements about I to other idividuals other than Iself. Perhaps I&I need to be properly introduced. I am Negus Amlak and it is very good to link the I Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa.
Rastafari.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/16/2007 12:45:14 PM

Rastafari Is
Lords of lords and savior
(Chorus)

He's the mighty
Mighty one
Thunderable
Thunderable one
Chorus

He's the omnipotent
Omnipotent one
Magnificent, super
Magnificent one
Chorus

You better worship
Worship him
You better praise,
Praise him

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/16/2007 1:20:44 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ELEAZER1234
THERE IS WHITE PRIESTS IN BLACK SUPEMECY
BOBO SHANTY EABIC.....DONT BE SO JUMPY ..WHEN HEATHENS TALK
FIRST THEY TAKE OUT JESUS AND HIS EVERLASTING MOTHER
WHOM SELASSIE I HELD HIGHER THAN ANY ONE IN LIFE THEY DONT READ HIS WORDS OR KNOW WHO HE IS .....I STUDY BOOKS THAT SAY WAT HIS MAJESTY DAILY LIFE WAS LIKE ..FROM PEOPLE WHO LIVED WITH HIM..INFORMERS SERVANTS ECT..
I KNOW ABOUT MY LAWD SOMETHIN I BEG THESE BROTHERS
TO DO !!!!!!!!!1
IF U WORSHIP SOME ONE U SHOULD ACT LIKE THEY DO ITS ONLY NATURAUL
OR AT LEAST KNOW WAT HE DEFENDS
SELASSIE TRULLY IS THE DEFENDER OF ALL FAITH
BUT I KNOW FORE SURE HE TOOK OATH TO NEVER LEAVE E.O.C HES THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH
SO HOW COULD INI AS FOLLOWERS OF HIM DISSS ETHIOPIAS MOTHER AND FATHER ?????????
ANY WAY I WAITED TO COME ON HERE BECAUSE I HAVE ENUFF ODDS IN REALITY THAN FIGHT IN CYBER SPACE
I DONT THINK IN REAL LIFE THIS FAGGOT WOULD SAY THESE INSULTS TO ONES FACE
ALL I KNOW IN CANTON MUCH LESS WILL HAVE GRASS GROWIN IN BED ROOM SUCK MAMA,,,,?????????PUSSY HOLE?????
PLEASE HAAAAA
ID LIKE U TO SAY THAT HERE.....EVEN TOO TO A KID
SAY THAT TO MY NEPHEW OR MY SON
WAT THE HELL DID U MEAN BY THIS "
". Also the stuff about sabbath? Im not a jew so come off that hypocrital sabath argument. THIS IS THE STUPIDIST THING U SAID ALL DAY
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
SELASSIE I IS A JEW AND A CRISTIAN
LOL YOU STUPID EEEEHHHH

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 1:27:34 PM

i am intrestd to which book did the iread that says that HIM was a Jew? i know he is a christian.....but i cannot recall any information where HIM is said to be of Jewish desent....please give a link to the information as it will help to define HIM even more.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I