Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=236&start_row=51

For All that needed Proof..and what this means about YOU!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/5/2004 1:16:01 PM

you got it...

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/5/2004 1:18:58 PM

i know that you are out there reading ,thinking about what shitty thing you can write..so let me help you..i 29,i just learn to write,all my life ihave work with my hand,i have 3 kids,with a white woman,,.that should get you going....

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/5/2004 2:08:59 PM

Rock
Don't be like me, and try to pick a arguement....LOL!
I didn't understand what you were saying, I know that there are other people in here who speak other languages. And you I wasn't understanding. Why do you think that I have something to tell you? When in any my post have I bit my tongue?!? Believe you me if I want to tell you something about you or anything there is NOTHING that would hold me back including myself! But back to the original question I ask you can you explain more, the Quakers thing?

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/5/2004 2:17:29 PM

Sis April
They had just opened up a African Slavery museum in New York. I believe they have a website as well. Try to find that on the internet but I suggest you visit it. The most interesting thing I saw there was the tool used to make the slaves, during the passage, eat! It was made by a man from England named (last) Brown. Brown made so much money off his invention that he opened up a school for top students in England and America and built it in the America. The school name is Brown University the famous Ivy league College. See the museum is a educatual about who beneifited, the major players,the trade customs(ship captain to seasoned workers), where the slaves went, and how it all got started. I don't know the site cause I went to the museum, but I'm sure they have one. Hope it helps

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Roots Dawtha Sent: 3/5/2004 2:21:16 PM

One Love! Rastafari!!!

Bless,roots dawtha

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/5/2004 2:30:32 PM

see man you want to say some shit like its nothing, then want to put out some info about black people..thats cool but ,I, why f..... games.. you say i am rappper.. and then you say you only read good english.. now its don,t be like that.. see i know the game and i seen this before.

one

JAH RAS TAFRI INI EARTH KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDs>>>

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/5/2004 2:56:37 PM

Greetings RasTafari

Sis April,Iman think the truth is that both things ye mentioned did happen inna the past in Africa.Nah forget that there were also a lot of black slavedrivers,so them were also sold for a amount of the shitty money.And those familys that didnt wan fe sell them peoples,those were obviously,taken by force,not by will,or for the money what is for the greater good of the family.So, same time ,iman know fe sure,they were confronted with violence,raping,and more of such disgracefull moves.And these things also did happen to them that were ``rightfully``{the money} given to slavemasters..Look fe instance how these Africans were shipped,when they were shackeld and chained.Lying head to toe,up to 2 or 3 stages high.so,disrespect through force was surely at the order...

Blessed Love&Inity

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2004 3:34:15 PM

Greetings,

Za-Za,
---------------------------
Ijah
You are right about me in what you said when you qouted Selassie. Funny all the qoutes Ark I knows he couldn't find the one you wrote.
"African have to unite FIRST, than the unification of all colrs"
----------------------------

I think that you need to reread Ijah's statement more carefully and more slowly to see what he actually said. I Iverstood Ijah right away, but it is obvious that you maybe need to read it a few more times before you understand.

Ijah said,
To I,you sound like one who wants a bloody revenge or so......never reward eveil with evil,like His Majesty also would say.And nah come fe tell I that Africans haffe unite first,than the unification of al colors.....If that fits your way of thinking,okee,go ahaed....

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/5/2004 3:58:08 PM

Rock I said you were a rapper? What? Well i understand you now about you starting to read and what not. But again you are just starting and I wasn't trying to say anything towards you. And I feel that you don't understand me completely cause of your "I'm a rapper" comment. cool I won't address you anymore cause everything I say you don't understand. I not saying you don't understand everything, but me you DON'T!

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/5/2004 4:35:33 PM

Ark I of all the things I said about Serbs etc. you comment on the way I interperted Ijah Statement?!?!
I guess you have no words for the me and that I'm right about what I said early who Serbs and Africans are different in comparsion as you boosted before! Yes they went thru shit and goin thru it now by the whole reason this Serbs thing came up cause I ask you why you are
THROW AWAY YOUR CULTURE....hear me now? And hop over to the blackman MOVEMENT. I not here to slander you I'm here to find out why the owner of this website would cast away is mother and father traditions for Africans ways? And After the Serbs (your people) fought for years ,as you said, against (Turks)ARAB-AFRICAN MUSLIMS..............
So my whole thing is if you can't stay TRUE to yourself and who YOUR parents and family are why should I or anyone for that matter believe that you can be true to ANYTHING as far faith goes? I just can't figure that out. And go back to my straight questions you always ask for. What do you do for the Serb issues? What rallies or events or meetings that you attend? Or anything RECENT you have done for the betterment of your culture?

One
ZA-ZA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I