Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=236&start_row=31

For All that needed Proof..and what this means about YOU!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/4/2004 9:54:03 AM

Very interesting Ark I what you are doing is very good but not good enough. And let me explain why what you think and feel weakens the Movement. And will totally destory Rasta Movement. Being that my family elders were in the civil rights movement, and my uncle and aunt in Cali. were in the panther movement at the same time I just want to elaberate to what you do and how its harmful to Rasta Movement.

Question four was a trick question, I will admit, but I gave you a chance to get out of it, in (). what you said is

"The reason my focus is more on showing people about Rasta way is because I feel that peoples minds must be shifted away from Babylon and towards Jah before they will listen and do the things that needed to be done to deal with the issues that you brought up."

Ok two big wrongs here in thinking. I don't even know how you can think this way? People minds must be shifted away from babylon first?
NO NO NO! Their minds has been shifted by the dispora this is already happen. Physical shifting MUST happen, eg. Civil Rights MARCH. Moses didn't shift people minds first he raised up out of Egypt first than shifted people minds. Physical shifting MUST occur first.If you don't agree with that remember they (hebrews) went back to praising the Golden Calf while he was on the MT. Their minds weren't shift at all. They still gloried and hungered for babylon. After they left (Physical Shift)!! So that tactic can't be used cause the mind shifting still gives more time for babylon to see ones plans and hold a tighter grip for the physical shifting of ways, it will become much harder to do. Secondly how can you show people about rasta ways without any mention, talk, events, or anything about African Dispora?
This is the BIGGEST PROBLEM with WHITE RASTA!! They INGORE the dispora and speak about JAH. Again in no threads have I read in here that speaks strictly about the freedom of Africans here and abroad. And don't you dare say that "will since I'm not of the African Dispora that doesn't concern me" You must realize that rastafari ways was created for the Dispora ONLY!!! But white rastas find a way pick and choose what they DEEM is right FOR THEM (eg Christafari)and say they need to teach people? WHAT?? how the steal?? In the US we call that biting! Remember JA before Selassie raised up, Africans were already practicing old christian ways from Africa, thats all we knew, beside Islam. Now you feel that is not of the African dispora to TEACH PEOPLE, and yes you really can't teach people about African Dispora being white rasta so you DIVIDE JAH from the MOVEMENT...! weaken the structure that rasta was built on. This is what happening

Yes Ark you are right many people has been spending their lives trying to get Babylon to own up to their wickness, without redeption or payment. But guess what if South Africa can be slaved their leaders jailed for years and then freed cause they HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET BABYLON TO OWN TO THEIR WICKNESS...and it fell! Mr. Marley come to minds. "you know if you kept coming they have to topple over" -Talking Blues
We had over five hundred years to re-group but again since white rasta came on the set it been..wait...wait...hold up!...we ALL need to re-group and go back to the mind set of praising JAH. NO white rasta YOU need to re-group and go to Him, we been with HIM thats why JAH send SELASSIE cause we was with JAH and JAH with us.

The Turkey comment is a good one as well but one thing that seprate that sitution to the African Dispora is that Turkey is NOT the worlds super-mega-POWER like USA is and can't pay. But USA can pay! So good example but FAR in comparsion.

The Iraq thing is right too but again the nations were against it but now we the USA and its leaders will look even more wicked in time. And they will not get away with cause time will tell. Just now they look like they are going to get away with it.

I can totally understand how you showing people how to live so they can spread to others but again HOW YOU LIVE AND TREAT PEOPLE has nothing to do with the Rasta Movement. It only has to do with YOU WHITE RASTA IN REPENTING! Thats great! but please make sure you direct this msg to the WHITE MASSES and not the African Dispora Masses. White rasta CAN'T lead Africans to FREEDOM.....NEVER! We must do this our own. So when I see you coming under the banner of the Freedom of African Dispora you expected me to treat the wolf in sheep clothing like a sheep?? I WILL NOT!
And neither would any rasta I know who knows what this Rasta thing is about.

You tell the truth again Ark... you believe what you believe. But once you believe what MY forfathers and Elders intentions for this Movement called Rastafari TOTALLY you are not RASTA! When you believe all words of a man, any man, then will someone believe all your words.
Remember the hebrews when they come from Egpyt and said they agreed with some of the thing Moses said and they turn against HIM and the Levi put their hands into the fire to draw sword from JAH and killed their own mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters. Cause these are the ones who didn't believe in EVERYTHING from CHRIST (Moses)and prophets mouth and they picked and choose at will what they wanted to. So JAH killed them! If your going to follow do it with the WHOLE HEART and not heart and mind. That makes a good solider. But when a solider only does what he feels like doing then the army is soft! Weaken the Structure of RastafarI

Za-Za

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/4/2004 10:19:14 AM

MD
I feel you but you must understand my ANGER and why I so-called PUT DOWN PEOPLES WAYS when I see these rasta imposters speaking of JAH the creator while paying no attention to African Dispora. That is HAlf the Story!! Period! Thats Demonic!!! And it just everything that we the African Dispora do in respect to the politics about rasta. There is some white rasta (in truth knowing the nature of himself) saying that they will never allow this to happen! Yea people of such little faith! And these are the type of people that GLoried JAH and can't even make things happen in HIS named...cha! Remember David, a brave and warrior soul. He knew he could topple any nation in front of himself with his mind and body. But it started to dawn on him that something else had to be a work with him. WHITE RASTA and Ark explains the OPPOSITE! They want to find out whats with DEM and then go fight. NO if you intentions are right and your mind heart and soul are together that is the most POWERFULL weapon on earth! Then JAH puts HIS hand in it.....forget about it!
As far as the church is concern connect with the EWF (Ethiopian World Federation) the abuna is of the church is the leader of the EWF and it also has the most connection with the Christian gov't authorities in Ethiopia and EOC. I don't want to tell too much about the church on the issues on the internet cause the next thing I'll hearing is that a WHITE Rasta become a African Abuna! And also the best way to learn is to actually go. It can't be explianed! If you can't then try a vaction to the church.

Now the UN YES we the Rastafari Movement is TAKING OVER!! RUN FOR COVER! yes in the UN accepted the Organization of Rastafari I So now you don't have to agree with France and say US was wrong. You can agree with Rasta and say the same thing! These things about the UN and rasta are on the internet so if want to find more info. search & you shall find. Basically the greatness of this Movement is to great to explain! but it is sites were this all breaks down. I not sure which ones they are but some are based out of Ethiopia and NYC. I guess never needed to look for that. I get back to you on that MD

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/4/2004 11:03:52 AM

Greetings,

I think the I might have misunderstood what I meant when I said that people's mind needs to change. I meant that until babylon changes their mindset, they won't pay the retired slaves, and they won't return Africans to their country. Moses couldn't convince Pharoah to do the right, so he pulled his people out of Egypt. But where will I and I pull our people to get away from babylon physically, babylon is in every country.

And I have spoken on many different forums about the wickedness done to the African people in the past and present. And these things have also been reasoned about here. There is still more things that I have reasoned on other forums but not in this forum yet, and these reasonings will come to this forum in due time. I don't plan what I reason about in this or other forums, I reason when I am inspired to reason, or when I see something to reply to.

Za-Za, you said,
--------------------------------
I can totally understand how you showing people how to live so they can spread to others but again HOW YOU LIVE AND TREAT PEOPLE has nothing to do with the Rasta Movement. It only has to do with YOU WHITE RASTA IN REPENTING!
--------------------------------

How I and I live and treat people does have something to do with the RasTafarI movement. There are many different things in the RasTafarI movement, look at all the things that RasTafarI spoke about, or that Christ spoke about in times before. The way I and I live and deal with people is important and is part of I and I requirement unto Jah, and it was spoken about by both Selassie I and Christ.

The issues that you brought up about the African Diaspora are an integral part of the RasTafarI movement, but that is not all that it is about, there is much more to the movement, and all parts are important.

And about white rasta repenting. Others can speak about their own self, but I have nothing to repent about what was done to the African slaves because my ancestors had nothing to do with it. My people are the Serbs, and they were enslaved during the same time period as the Africans. So I will not join with the same people that enslaved my people, just because their skin color is similar to mine, or take responsibility for their actions. And the reason I call the turkish and american occupiers the same people is because they have the same mind, of taking other people's country and enslaving them and others.

You said,
---------------------

but please make sure you direct this msg to the WHITE MASSES and not the African Dispora Masses.
---------------------

It is not only the white masses that are mistreating people. So the message is directed to all that do so. All people are my brothers and sisters so I speak to all of them. Others may think that people should only address people of their own skin colour, but RasTafarI address all people, and so do I, because I am RasTafarI.

But you are right that for repatriation, this message needs to be heard by the white masses, because if they don't here it, they will never do the things they need to do to repay the Africans, and return them to their country. And this is what I am talking about and why I think this message is so important and the changes won't happen unless this message is heard. And this message is not just for the white occupiers and enslavers, but to all people that are not living so, because as long as people live in wickedness, the world will never live in peace.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/4/2004 11:55:17 AM

Ark I didn't misunderstand you. Yes babylon is eveywhere but change the people minds is not the first thing that has to be done. And again African dispora has already been change before Selassie I. If you are going to wait until babylon mind-set change?....."Fleeting illusion to be pursued but never attain"
You said Moses couldn't change pharoah mind your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Babylon not in every country!
About how you or one lives having to effect towards the movement. And they are many different things in the movement. Ark that comment right there is what I'm talking about what many differnt things? "Pick and choose" There is One Aim, One God, One Destiny for AFrican Dispora! Not Many Aims, One JAH, Many Destinties from many Aims! NO NO NO! That what you are doing wrong brother. Stop thinking there are many with African Dispora! First I say they are many races, than you say there is one human race. So I say there is one GOAL and you say it many goals. But they are many races and many goals. But I'm talking about the ONE goal of African Dispora...only! called RASTAFARI! Not the many goals of the human race except Africans that now know of the African Dispora's JAH! Did you see that difference there? That what I call a crack in the system.
Yes how YOU live is a requirement to JAH...but not the African MOVEMENT you ahve NO requirements there! I understand you completely ...
And no I'm not talking about you as a WHITE RASTA in your dealing with slave etc but other WHITE RASTA who just looking to be apart of something....
But how about starting a organization with the Serb main religion and make a MOVEMENT. Not borrow here and there...get up man MOVE and Create like the one you come from(the creator)!! In the way you only know how...But by different banners... cause if under one with many goals there will be conflict under that one banner. And focus will be lost for everyone!

And about my comment on directing your msg toward the WHITE MASSES you left out the most important thing
Whites rasta CAN"T lead African to FREEDOM....NEVER! and NEVER have!
Yes you should only address people of your own kind. Cause they will listen better. Now your giving credit/inteligents to Babylon. Just because YOU listen to Selassie doesn't mean every White Rasta can do it...your special! fo real!
It just every race of downpress people need to go in their OWN corner and come out swinging it the oppressors under their OWN banner! Cause what the serbs want may not be in the interests of the Africans and so on..
Now thats Right and Just WAR!

One
Za-Za

PS and the whole thing of the msg has to be heard in the white mass. They Already know ask any of them do they know the history of the African in the West.....ask them. You can't tell them our sitition cause you not African but they know or can imagine. How long do they need to hear the same thing over and over again. A hard head makes soft bottom, whip them JAH !

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/4/2004 12:30:41 PM

Greetings,

I look to RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I to know what issues RasTafarI people should be concerned with. This includes the issues you talked about but also includes other issues.

My banner is RasTafarI. For people like you that want to separate God's people and not treat people of different skin colour as your brother, then go ahead and live so. There are many people white, black, asian that feel the same way as you. And you can all do the things you want to do with the people that think the same way.

I on the other hand will live for my people, and will reason with my people. I will Itinue to teach them things and they will Itinue to teach I things. I will teach and learn from black, asian, white and all my other brothers and sisters in this world, as I have in the past and present.

Radhakrishan Receives Degree From H.S.I.U.
October 13, 1965

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

On the occasion of Your Excellency's visit to Our country it gives Us special pleasure to receive you at this institution itself dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and truth. It is altogether fitting that Your Excellency should be the focus of this occasion, for Your Excellency has yourself since your youth been dedicated to that cause. Your marked achievement to the august rank of Professor at the youthful age of twenty-eight, your consistent endeavour to pursue knowledge and the numerous books that have flowed from your pen, to this bear witness.

Today more than ever before man realizes the bond of unity that exists within the race; he is endeavouring to employ the accumulated knowledge and wisdom of the ages. He is employing modern science and technology; he is reaping the benefits, however limited, of political and economic unity; and to that extent, he is transcending the age-old barriers that have divided the race so long and is endeavouring to reflect on the welfare not only of himself and his immediate neighbour but also on the welfare of all the human race. This endeavour is in harmony with the spirit of the mystics of ages gone by "...in the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of the spirit. Whatever religions they may profess they are spiritual kinsmen. While the different religions in their historical forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community, the mystics have always stood for the fellowship of humanity," so Your Excellency has taught us. And in an effort to carry out this teaching to pursue truth - to promote those bonds common to the human race - Your Excellency has dedicated your whole life. To free the human race from superstition and fear that originate from ignorance; to enable him to transcend the apparent obstacles of race and religion; and to help him recognize the blood-ties of the whole human race, Your Excellency has laboured. To this generation, so tormented between modern knowledge and ancient faith, your scrupulous studies have pointed the way by which man may be saved from traditional superstition and modern scepticism.

Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency's persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!

In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond. Your Excellency's constant endeavour to challenge this generation to transcend its differences. to recognize its common bond and to work towards a common goal has doubtless made this age pregnant with greatness. It is, therefore, in recognition of these labours that We, with unequalled pleasure, bestow upon Your Excellency the degree of Doctor of Letters, honoris causa.

Words of RasTafarI

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/4/2004 1:21:22 PM

How do you feel that I wouldn't treat you as a brother? When I suggest that you start your on Banner in your own way and not under the banner the Rastafari. Didn't you read what I wrote? Multiculturalism is what Selassie was talking about. But Selassie also know that all knowledge truth and wisdom came from one place and one place only. And now that this has happen (Multiculturialism)everyone is on the same page. Duh? Shouldn't they be?
But still Ark I'm not trying to disrespect you anyway but as I said in my posts before....you running to JAH again! And saying strew the MOVEMENT! You can be in the EOC and still worship Selassie as GOD. But not a Rasta! I'm just looking for the advancement of the Africans in the Dispora. Not the advancement of all races, cause some are more avanced in their own right then other & we Africans. So for me to wish this for all would lead Africans BACK TO SLAVERY! Then whites will turn Selassie White and Ethiopia White. And we back were we started. Don't let JAH speak for you! Don't you have a mind! Just seems like if Selassie would have never came to this world you wouldn't be apart of the African Dispora Movement.... Or maybe have nothing of importance to talk about. If so what were yoour main hobbies before you knew rasta? It wasn't history cause your history goes back only to a certain point, when it should go to the stories and tales of GODS and GODDESS...before the bible. You never mention it so that why I made that comment. Like I said the Movement not just JAH..

The issues I talked about and OTHER issues? Well if you think they (other issues) follow Howell, Garvey, Tibbert issues...then thats great..but doubt it!
I feel you do have great(1)knowledge and (2)wisdom....but NO (3)understanding of Rastafari. I hope when you do have understanding of it you'll realize what you have to do. Some rastas I've seen personally gotten understanding of rasta than off came the locks and no more talk. But once you realize the understanding of rasta and not just Selassie and the bible...but the FULL HISTORY leading to Selassie than you will make judgement for yourself.
For now on to me you are JAH Knowledge. And if I need any words of Selassie I know you are master of that. TRUE!
Remember most to all rasta in JA included USA don't even have a fraction of the info. on Selassie or the bible you know. But know the MOVEMENT and all else will fall in order. Basically they have little knowledge and wisdom but have FULL UNDERSTANDING!
Good building with you JAH KNOWLEDGE (ARK I)

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/4/2004 2:41:44 PM

Freedom

Today , Africa has emerged from this dark passage.

Our Armageddon is past. Africa has been reborn as a free continent and Africans have been reborn as free men. The blood that was shed and the sufferings that were endured are today Africa's advocates for freedom and unity. Those men who refused to accept the judgment passed upon them by the colonizers, who held unswervingly through the darkest hours to a vision of an Africans meet. Many of them never economics, and spiritual domination will be remembered and revered wherever Africans meet. Many of them never set foot on this continent. Others were born, and died here. What we may utter today can add little to the heroic struggle of those who, by their example, have shown us how precious are freedom and human dignity and of how little value is life without them. Their deeds are written in history.

thanks to ras tafri its his word,not one new word but prophetcy..if a man see and hear the time then he is doing his JOB....work...(BIG ARKI BIG ZAZA)
i will stay on course..

one
douglas

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/4/2004 2:52:35 PM

Greetings,

It is your opinion that I don't have understanding about RasTafarI. I know that I do, and I am not looking to others to confirm or deny that for me. But if I do look to others to confirm, there are many Black RasTafarI that know I am RasTafarI. And there are many Black RasTafarI that sight things how I sight it, and these are not white influenced RasTafarI, they are RasTafarI of the roots.

But you can view I however you want. It won't change how I view Iself, unless I agree with your observations.

My Iverstanding of RasTafarI came long before I knew a lot about the different things that Haile Selassie I said. I first learned from the Bible before I came to Toronto, and then I learned from RasTafarI people when I came here.

And through reasonings with RasTafarI people, I came to Iverstand the importance of learning more about the things RasTafarI say. Because how can I call myself after His name if I don't have His views?

In I trod, some Rasta's had most of the same views as I, and others had a few different views. After learning more from Haile Selassie I HIMself, it confirmed many things that I saw, and also changed some of my views. So I won't go backward now that I know the truth from Haile Selassie I.

And I RasTafarI banner includes all nations together, as long as they are in the camp of RasTafarI. I RasTafarI movement comes with the Inity of all RasTafarI, regardless of the colour of their skin. My race is the race of Jah, it is not bound by skin color. I movement isn't about the different nationalities sticking with their own skin color, and interacting with eachother as separate groups. I movement is for all RasTafarI people to work together.

How can I be considered your brother if you would kick I out of your camp if I came to live in it. I would never kick I brother out of I camp, this is my view of family, maybe it is different than yours. I am not saying this to vex you, but how can you seriously see I as your brother if I am not welcome in your camp?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/4/2004 4:54:37 PM

Greetings,Selassie I RasTafari

`` Until the philosophy....``.....Thats for you ,Za-Za.

I see you have big problems with this white and black Rasta and so.
And you are trying fe show this group what RasTafari ways is,and that its for the blacks only??????

To tell ye the truth Zaza,lot of ye words and thoughts are very contrary to RasTafari His Word....Do you think we are that ignorant???
InI know what RasTafari holds,and lot of your ways are defenately NOT.

Me nah like fe put me energy inna such a reasoning,but Truth must be revealed.........

One Blessed Love@Overstanding

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 3/4/2004 5:25:10 PM

Ya running back to JAH again!!!
I'll never kick you out the camp! I'll would make sure you weren't there in the first place! Remember Noah and him sons didn't live together. So what happen? hmmm
It a fact in HISTORY that EVERY single BLACK RIGHTS or AWARENESS MOVEMENT have been invaded by whites! Civil Right and MLK jr, Urban League, Nation of Islam. etc Why is that? But what Blacks were with the Jews when they asked for Hilters Nazi gold? Who were the blacks in their organzation helping them out? Who? When Ireland and all their religion conflicts who were the Blacks/Africans helping them out on either side? Who?
But we Africans have to accepts colors? And then get told that we are bad if we don't! To this date name ONE polical organzation for the enpowerment of Africans that a WHITE man didn't be apart of? ONE...please Isn't it something wrong with that? No one help Garvey in the 1920's but after White man kicked him out of HIS camp we made our own camp. Now we must accept the ORIGINAL kickers? Why did Selassie visit white rasta when he was alive?
And why I see you as brother like brother cause of the small suffa your people had. I say small cause NOTHING compare to African Dispora....NOTHING. 500 years my brother that a long time. And it so funny when white rasta say I didn't do nothing to your ansterors! My question is what did you do FOR them? Brother

Ijah
Rasta and his word have little to do with African Dispora Movement..little. If the rasta were to follow the words of Selassie in his speech and utters we would never moved forward only in small steps that what wanted. While Garvey was buying Ocean Cruisers to take us home. Haile Selassie Speeches WERE NOT TO THE BLACKMAN!!!
It was to the WHITE MAN. So why I have to listen to a man who knows my struggle and my forefathers struggle. Why? for what? what will he tell me that I don't already know? But he told the whiteman a whole load of things he don't know. Selassie is your teacher MY JAH. Cause JAH know if he no send someone withKingly character he would be a other uppy NIGGA!!! Period! Just like MLK jr, MALCOLM X, Nigga stiring up the other submissive niggas! So JAH got nice with his and sent HIM for YOU not me. So YOU can learn in a royal fashion how royally white man is strewed the African thru Dispora. Selassie I for you white rasta he is your DEMON! And our GOD Chinese have a GOD that look Chinese. Japanese have a GOD that look Japanese. India have a GOD that look Indian. And the Hypocrite whiteman/rasta has a African GOD.......come on stop playing yourself snap out of it...please! Why are you worshipping your DEMON SELASSIE he CAME to destory want you have made and used from the hands of his chosen. But you take as your own. The whiteman God is the POPE. A white rasta is the same wrong as a black cardinal!

One
ZA-ZA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I