Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2156&start_row=11

bobo vs twelve tribe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/6/2007 8:23:47 AM

Blessed Love Empress Prophecy
I give thanks for the way the I is so humble and full of love. I like the way the I see the goodness in everything and chant Rastafari livity to the upful and dreadfull.
Zion Live

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/6/2007 8:37:57 AM

Was that a compliment? Just asking...

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 8:38:32 AM

Blessed Love Ten, give thanx for u kind words,,I greet the I with blessed love with I hand over I heart..love love

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/6/2007 8:55:05 AM

Lol! Yes I.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/6/2007 9:30:26 AM

Its funny how Rightousness can look like pride and vanity when you looking from the outside

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/6/2007 10:00:09 AM

Oh really? If that's directed at I, I had no idea I sounded that way, I just liked what the Empress said that's all.
One Love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/6/2007 10:17:13 AM

You ,Sistren ?
Why would it be directed at you? why would i think a Rasta Woman would be looking from the outside ? Wasnt even really directed at anyone. It is just amusing to I how to those looking from the outside Rastafari Uprightness can seem to be pride or "looking down" on others.

Sistren, i hope you are not thinking that i have been directing anything at you indirectly. You should know i better.You know that i dont mind telling you when we disagree on certain points.

Love
Blessings
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/6/2007 11:09:33 AM

Irie, my brother I thought it was I as the I's i-sponse was directly after mine and after I'd rasponded to Empress Yaa's qsn. I know if we disagreed, the I would say and we'd reason stuff out, I guess I mind was working overtime ; ) Love Still.
Anything mystic happen to the I today? Amazing how Jah works and in everything gives us a sign of HIS presence. That's the magnitude of His power - He reveals HIMSELF in so many ways and we are blessed with the power to see Jah work. It is truly a blessing and a joy to live in Jah light.
Bless

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/6/2007 11:31:27 AM

yes i, for real, empress yaa said something today that made I feel Jah was speaking directly to I, it just moved I so much...

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/6/2007 11:52:14 AM

Can InI who learin bout bobo ask questions freely, without offending anyone?

bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I