Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2106&start_row=1

HOW SAFE IS OUR CHILDREN IN BABYLON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 8/23/2007 12:34:09 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High JAH RASTAFARI IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST!

Blessed Love Sistren and Bredren round the Forum. Jah bless.

WELL FIRST OF LET ME SAY THIS WHY IS IT WHEN OUR CHILDREN SO YOUNG GET VIOLATED?WHEN I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH A FRIEND OF MINES,SHE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT HOW THE COPS WERE SWARMING IN HER NIEGHBOR HOOD AND THEN SHE WENT TO TELL ME SHE FOUND OUT THE LIL GIRL IN HER TOWN WAS RAPED TO DEATH AND THE GUY WHO DID IT SAID HE WAS MAD AT THE MOTHER AND WANTED TO GET HER BACK. THE COPS WHERE SAYING HOW THE LIL GIRL WHO WAS 3 YEARS OF AGE, WAS SOTOMIZED AND I WAS THINKING TO MY SELF ABOUT HOW THIS MAN WANTED TO GET BACK AT THE MOTHER BY RAPING HER LIL GIRL WHO WAS ONLY AGE 3. NOW WHEN I HERE THIS I WANT TO KNOW BREDREN SISTRENS HOW DO WE PROTECT OUR CHILDREN FROM THIS WICKED ACT. I AM ONLY 24, YES I AM YOUNG BUT IF IT WAS MY LIL GIRL I THINK I WOULD HAVE KILLED THE MAN EVEN THOUGH I KNOW KILLING IS NOT RIGHT BUT HE TOOK A LIL BABIES LIFE WHO DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO LIVE. BUT ANY WAYS. WHEN I HEARD WHAT I HEARD IT WAS REALITY CHECK I TOLD MY KINGMEN BOUT IT HE WAS LIKE SMH(SHAKEMYHEAD) A LITTLE GIRL AROUND OUR DAWTA AGE AN MINES IS 1. AND I URGE THAT WE PEOPLE PRAY FOR THOSE MEN WHO THINK HURTING A LIL GIRL OR BOY IS RIGHT,FOR THEY SICK IN THE HEAD. ONE LOVE JAH GUIDE P.S KEEP ME POSTED ON THE ANSWERS I WILL ANSWER BACK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/23/2007 1:11:39 PM

hmm, what a world

The other day i was watching a video of a tv show. It was quite old, perhaps 5 yrs. The video had been taped from an american tv station.

While watching, somewhere in the middle, one of those scrolling messages appeared on the bottom on the screen. What is it they call it, the Amber Alert or something?
Anway, it was an alert for anyone who might have known the whereabouts of two sibling children, around the ages of 3, who had last been seen in the company of their father. Their parents were divorced and the father had taken the children for his visitation and hadnt returned. The mother who knew the unstable nature of her ex, grew frantic and called the police
After reading that i couldnt keep watching the show. I stopped it right there. i knew that the alert was atleast 5 yrs old.
So i said, Jah, let i hear some good news today, let i find out atleast these two children made it home alright, let not my fear come true.
Then i went and sat at my pc and searched for the story using their names which were mentioned on the alert. i found out that police had discovered their almost unidentifiable corpses a few days later.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/23/2007 1:22:09 PM

Ises

And Eye for an Eye, this is what we say. We don't need no false "tolerance" and no hippie foolishness.

We don't even need to talk about that when we think about WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THAT MAN DURING HIM REIGN? Death penalty! No question, no nothing. Man must love all people, but protect Life over all. GUNSHOT

Selah

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/23/2007 1:32:22 PM

Lightnin' and Thunder.......judgement...Bless.

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 8/23/2007 1:38:34 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High JAH RASTAFARI IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST!

Blessed Love Sistren and Bredren round the Forum. Jah bless.

I GIVE THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS WHICH ALL WHOM HAVE ANSWERED I WAS IN TEARS TO HEAR IT AN I BELIEVE IF MAN KNOW AN LEARN BOUT LOVE NONE OF THIS WOULD OCCUR BLESS UP ONE LOVE

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 8/23/2007 3:19:59 PM

That is an extremely sad story. I pray for the parents of that child.

"An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind"
Those are the words of a great spiritual leader. He lived what he spoke. Nothing "false" about his teachings.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/23/2007 3:27:00 PM

"An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind"
I think that phiolosophy has more to do with the idea of revenge than it does about justice
A time and place for everything

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 8/23/2007 3:33:53 PM

Ahhh, but there is a very thin line between revenge and justice. Blessed are the ones who have the wisdom to tell them apart.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/23/2007 3:45:15 PM

Jah Bless
Its a really sad story - what possesses someone to sexually abuse a child? How twisted can your sense of sexual attraction get to think of harming an innocent child? And all those sick stories you read or hear in the news of children being found in ditches or like the one frm 2 weeks ago of those teen parents in Scotland who abused and finally killed their little daughter. In that case I feel its better they gave up the child if they never wanted her in the first place. Its scary for the Empress who has a child when you think of all these things, but just put it all in JAH hands and He will guide accordingly. Bless

Messenger: Kaimani420 Sent: 8/23/2007 7:04:07 PM

GREETINGS IN THA NAME IF H.I.M. HAILE SELASSIE I

YES DIS STORY IS SAD AND ITS UNTHINKABLE TO HARM THA YOUTH DEM, BUT THIS LETS INI UNDERSTAND THA DAYS AND TYMES INI LIVE UPON. HIS MAJESTY MUST SOON RETURN. INI WONDER HOW DEM LOOK UPON LIFE ER DAY JAH ALLOW OUR YOUTH TO AWAKE TO SUCH DESTRUCTION....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I