Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2084&start_row=1

Honourable John Marcus Earthlight!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/17/2007 10:51:37 AM

"Look for me in the whirlwind or the storm, look for me all around you, for with God's grace, I shall come and bring with me countless millions of Black slaves who have died in America and the West Indies and the millions in Africa to aid you in the fight for Liberty, Freedom, and Life.
The civilization of today has gone drunk and crazy with its power and by such it seeks through injustice, fraud and lies to crush the unfortunate. But if I am apparently crushed by the system of influence and misdirected power, my cause shall rise again to plague the conscience of the corrupt. For this I am satisfied, and for you, I repeat, I am glad to suffer. Again, I say, cheer up, for better days are ahead. I shall write the history that will inspire the millions that are coming and leave the posterity of our enemies to reckon with the hosts for the deeds of their fathers."

Honourable John Marcus I Selassie I... JAH... Ras Tafari.

Giving thanks & praise for the almighty Life Giver, King Ras Tafari, Holy I Selassie I first... power of the hola Trinity. God head & King head, granting guidance & itection through Prophet & Priest.

Giving thanks for I mighty and undeniable prophet! Ordained of days of old. Thanks & Praise honourable Marcus I on this Earthstrong. Give thanks for the mighty vision!

My Lords & Empresses... Blessed and Honourable Love on this Earthstrong of InI mighty Black prophet! Marcus says Africa for Africans. Black love. Black Inity. Black strength. Black awakening. Black Reverence... Iniversal! Selassie I. Jah. Holy I Ras Tafari!

More life, more love, more thanks & praises for the might of InI Trinity!

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I ( ( ( JAH ) ) ) RAS Tafari

Perfect love.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/22/2007 8:52:56 AM

Bless Bless Bless

Its been a nice week with i books and i Marcus DVD. The greatest Honour and Love everytime. Give thanks for showing ini to look to the East, give thanks for the teachings that were imparted, give thanks for the pride that was restored
Give thanks Right Exellent Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Live On

RASTAFARI

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/22/2007 3:04:04 PM

Blessed Love Honorable Yaa Asantewa, give thanx for the word sound. I was wandering if the I could link I privately so I can ask the I some questions or if the I rather I ask here let I know. I notice I have sent the I posts before but the I never I-spond to I, so I hope the I I-spond to this one. I hope the I don't mind I-sponding. Please look at I I-sponse posted on the movie Last King of Scotland so the I can give some clearance. Give thanx, heart of love.

I email is empress4iva@yahoo.com

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/24/2007 11:41:09 AM

Blessed Love Empress Prophecy!

More love & life mama Earth,

Please, don't be offended. I never noticed direct appeal before from the I.

Any questions the I wanna ask me, feel free to open up forum for reasonment. As long as it is not delving personally, I am happy to hear from the I :)

Love love.

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 8/24/2007 11:56:21 AM

Greetings in the name of the Most High JAH RASTAFARI IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST!

Blessed Love Sistren and Bredren round the Forum. Jah bless
GREETINGS I KNOW A LIL BIT BOUT MARCUS GARVEY BUT I DO BELIEVE WE NEED MORE LOVE MORE PEACE MORE RESPECT.

SELAH

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/24/2007 12:50:59 PM

Havent you heard? Garvey hated Haile Selassie. he was jealous and ignorant of the truth of the movements of His most August Majesty Haile Selassie I!!! He chased those away from his lecture halls who were giving beautiful pictures of HIM to the people! he totally and utterly disagreed with HIM and HIS works re: WWII. But as we see, HIM made the right moves 'pon the Grand Chess Board of WWII.

---------read on-------------

"When the facts of history are written Haile Selassie of Abyssinia will go down as a great coward who ran away from his country to save his skin and left the millions of his countrymen to struggle through a terrible war that he brought upon them because of his political ignorance and his racial disloyalty.

It is a pity that a man of the limited intellectual calibre and weak political character like Haile Selassie became Emperor of Abyssinia at so crucial a time in the political history of the world. Unfortunately, Abyssinia lost the controlling influence of a political personality of patriotic racial character like the late Menelik, whose loyalty to his race and devotion to his country excelled all his other qualities, to the extent that he was able to use that very strength to continuously safeguard the interests of the Ethiopian Empire. What he did so well to preserve, a cringing, white slave hero worshipper, visionless and disloyal to his country, threw away. This is the impression the serious minded political student forms of the conduct of the ex-Emperor of Abyssinia."

http://www.jamaicans.com/culture/rasta/MarcusGarveyeditorial.shtml

-------------------------

hahahahahaha kill your heroes! there is no saint, nor sinner to be found in this enlightenment!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/24/2007 1:27:49 PM

Any person of African descent who doesnt give thanks for the life of Marcus Mosiah, is either ignorant or a betrayer

no offence, unless the truth is one

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/24/2007 1:34:03 PM

Idren

eye give thanx fi ALL LIFE GREAT AND SMALL. and we are all from af ra ka, and this is fine, and should cause INI to Illabrate such oneness. nay, the very fact that we are all from the same Mother Earth should cause thus.

I also admit, had Garvey lived to see the war to its end, he may have very well seen what HIM was doing and praised instead of scorned.

but, to be sure, HIM , like all Masters desires neither to be Hailed nor Nailed. for He is transcendent of opinions and debates. HIS light alone is best qualified to reward such judgements.

be still and know I. silence is the best prayer. selah

I come to love to share. not war. mek us get off on the right foot. level and true is I abode. Yimasgan for the reasonings.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/24/2007 1:43:19 PM

Peace be unto the i bredren

" hahahahahaha kill your heroes!"

that is a love i can do without . keep that for thyself

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/24/2007 1:48:58 PM

Ok. in its stead I shall say "become THAT which ye seek"

was just a way of saying the SELF alone is "Real."

or how bout this.

the Master is the Door. the Guru is the Door. Haile Selassie I is the Door. when one find the Door what shall one do? pass thru. and when one passes thru what happens? they move een and beyond.

Haile Selassie is the Boat. the boat that is worthy and able to carry one cross the shores of duality and the misery of pleasure and pain. carry one to the shores of Self Realization. whence the shore is reached, one shall be humble and get out of the boat, standing on ones own feet 'pon the shore of IAM.

blessed I.

Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I