Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2084&start_row=11

Honourable John Marcus Earthlight!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/26/2007 6:32:54 PM

yeah, I thought that cackle was a bit spooky too.

some people get the truth and turn funny with it. I don't know about Baba Eye per se... but I know that certain ones in general need to manage their ights, overstand the weight of the blessings, and wait for the pace to be delivered by the InI. You can't run off and impatiently start looking at Kabalah, Kalimah, hinduism, and bun chalice 24/7 then lay back on some one love tip and start being like "yeah irie". it's laughable.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 6:54:05 PM

Only the youths i man a fret about

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 7:25:37 PM

A joy to see just who is who

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/26/2007 8:19:31 PM

why not get rid of the "impatiently" and just look?

what is laughable is that some are afraid to look

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/26/2007 8:22:23 PM

seen baba -----every man, and i repeat, every man was a baby one time

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/26/2007 8:32:33 PM

Yes eye, blessed I eyes.

Idren Yaa Asantewa Love I.

Baba Eye smoke jus' nuff ganjah fi rest an iditate late late into di nigh' mi nah bunn her during the day too tuff. but one could say yes, I head is in the clouds moretime said way. but dat nah mek I slumber nor sleep pon the level andbalanced heights weh mi dwell.

a good thing fi garvey. a good thing fi Haile Selassie I. so we love dem both, but we nah wait pon no one fi jump from clouds or bushes fi save wi.

again, when I said kill yur heroes, was just a way to express the ultimate height--ABSOLUTE INDEPENDENCE FROM 'THIS' OR 'THAT'

FOR, one mus be a child to come to zion--naked, free, joy full, not stuck on the mind residue of jaded opinions and doctrine. THIS is Godly. one who is free from the binds of the racing and restless mind. use the mind, lest it shall use yu.

I Hail I Self with-in ALL.

Love! is Jah!

Baba

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/26/2007 8:44:42 PM

Blessed Love Honorable Empress, I Yaa Asantewa, give thanx for the link. No offense taking honorable empress, I should have asked first. I take it no way, I could have asked again. I always enjoy reading ur words of "R" for the I always come upright but will use words of purging if necessary and that I apprecilove. N e wayz, honorable empress, yes I will send a link with reasonment. give thanx blessed love

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 8:53:19 AM

why am I not convinced by baba eye's "yardie" typing accent?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 8:56:38 AM

Give thanks Empress Prophecy.

I try and move through without paying too much mind to criticisms or compliments usually, cos you know how it is, once you start caring when people say nice things, just as easily something terrible will slip through and you start giving a damn. LOL. We know as womb-men how that goes. Not easy. But give thanks for the moment. And of course, link me for reasonment.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 9:14:50 AM

Say what you like about the net causing misunderstandings and problems but....at least the net gives you time to think about what you are saying before you say it

So my question is, what would make a man say such a thing in relation to the greatest black leader of this iwah
What would make a man say such a thing on the very same post where ppl are giving thanks for the life and teachings of the Honourable one.?

What would make a man do it twice, in two different post

Why cant a man come straight and say with respect,
Give thanks for Marcus, but at the same time we shouldnt always be too dependent on looking for others to lead us for that is the whole point of Marcusīs teachings, to be independent and self sufficient and to think for yourself.

Wouldnt that have been easier? better ? more upful?

Is it really better to just come out and say "hahaha kill your heroes" and then, after the fact, try to explain what it is you meant
Why not set it straight from the beginning?
Does a man really have to wait until others take offence to explain himself?

It just makes I wonder.

cuz, i might overstand his meaning, you might overs his meaning, but its the youths i fear for.
Because if a man cant use the time that the net affords him to think and choose his words carefully before he writes, i wonder how he speaks face to face when he doesnt have tht much time to consider his words

plz dont disapoint me again by taking this to be some kind of insult or something...i just wonder

Blessed Love to all
Rastafari Is

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I