Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1563&start_row=41

JAH or YAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 12/12/2007 9:01:54 PM

JAH me right Yah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/12/2007 11:44:05 PM

It is funny how you avoid answering several questions I asked and while you avoid the questions you ask I a question and when I don't answer it right away you say,

-------------------
somehow you seem to avoid the issue
-------------------

And then I answer a couple of your questions, and you still avoid to answer a question I asked you four times.

You said,
----------------------
for me to take you seriously you will have to address the rastafari livity the way it is....not how you want it to be or become.
----------------------

It is funny that you say that, when the RasTafarI Livity I speak is from RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I, It is from RasTafarI Haile Selassie I that I learned RasTafarI Livity. And the RasTafarI Livity I speak is also from the foundation of RasTafarI trod from when RasTafarI people first heard of His Majesty and it Itinues now and forIver.

RasTafarI people glory in the Bible and always have, the same way Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I glories in the Bible. Anytime I have ever gone to a Nyahbinghi or Bobo gathering, the Bible was there and people chanted from it. And both the Bobo and Nyahbinghi Ilebrate the Birth of Christ on the same day Selassie I Ilebrates it. So who is avoiding addressing RasTafarI Livity the way it is? And who wants to make RasTafarI Livity become something that it is not?

Bobo, Nyahbinghi and the rest of I and I are not trying to change RasTafarI Livity, I and I are Itinueing RasTafarI Livity that always was from since the beginning of Creation.

The people who are trying to claim RasTafarI Livity is different then what it is, are the hippies that try to water down Fire, and those that try to say that RasTafarI Haile Selassie I is less then who He is, and those that try to refuse the Livity and example of RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Usually when I see people like you the first step is to go against the Scriptures and the Livity that Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I promotes and Lives. And they go on for a while trying to ignore the fact that Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Livity is different then what they desire. And then some of them try to imagine that the Livity Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I promotes is not the Livity of RasTafarI people, but that RasTafarI livity is something very different. They think they are RasTafarI but ignore the teachings of His Majesty (It reminds I so much of the Christian's way that is so different from the way of Christ, so instead of Living by His example and teachings, they imagine that they are saved by the blood of Christ or whatever imaginings they come up with.)

And then when these people eventually realize that the Livity they desire is not RasTafarI, they finally go where they belong and speak against Jah RasTafarI and say they are not RasTafarI anymore. I don't know why they say anymore, when they were never RasTafarI to begin with. There may be some that come to their senses somewhere along the fall and Rise up again, but I have yet to witness those that may be.

You want answers to questions but avoid answering questions before and after you say you want answers. And when I say avoid answering, I am not even including your refusal to talk about your actions toward black liberation, I am talking about all the other questions you avoided.

Don't be surprised if I don't answer any more of your questions. I saw from the beginning and still see that you didn't come here to reason. And I have already wasted more time on you then I desire.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 12/13/2007 1:34:54 AM

Ras Ravin, thre's something wrong...

Come on, answer, come on right now...

For almost five posts or more you've been asked about something (prickly prooves of your vain words) and you keep on talking about black liberation; it seems like you're slave of your disattention...

If you won't answer to the repeated questions, it wiil be clear that you hide some ignorance, i think; but you can correct me right now, answering something CONCRETE, with quotations , exaples concerning HIM's Words.
Free us from slavery if you really want to, but with true and concrete examples of our bondage, the same bondage that Haile Selassie, according to your words, seems to have, like Br. Ark I said (if wanted to read that, of course, because it seems not so).

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/13/2007 6:51:42 AM

lol , foolishness have to go run and hide

The i dem see in that video i put up a while ago with the mormons? Remember what the black man said to the moron, we all say we love christ but some of us here dont really follow christ,we follow joseph smith.
And right here amongst ini, we have plenty who want to put Ras in front their names but the words of Rastafari are the last thing they want to heed.
lol, for the i dem to keep calling him Ras, is in i opinion to show him more respect then he deserves , and im not saying that because of his opinions whatever they may be, but because i havent seen one respectful word come out of his mouth yet, when Raspect should be second nature to a Ras

when will people wake up to the fact that just because the truth has been used for evil purposes by some, it doesnt make it any less of a truth??

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/13/2007 6:57:33 AM

And when did this competition thing here start, about who has been to the most number of Bhinghi gatherings,?? lol, the i dem give i jokes

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 12/13/2007 7:29:37 AM

oh, Ravin I, don't miss checking this video at 02.56. I would like to know what do you see: these are your videos, right? They are right here, because they show the glorious past, a past that announced HIM, and belongs to HIM. But still it seems you don't want to pronounce you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=giWsgRQWUGk

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/13/2007 9:30:19 AM

I don't overstand why some Rastas denounce the King James Bible 1611 as a corrupt text. It is the only English language Bible that says JAH in it. I overstand that the King James Version 1611 is missing many books which the Ge'ez/Amharic version has. But I and I think that is because of Vatican intervention. Those books never made it from Ethiopia up to England. But I and I believe that the books in the Old Testament and the New Testament which the King James Bible 1611 shares with the Ge'ez/Amharic version are generally the same in content.

SELAM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/13/2007 9:36:11 AM

Ras KebreAB,

The way the Nyahbinghi thing started was he confused himself and thought that because I have a link on the homepage to the Nyahbinghi house in Toronto (With Nyahbinghi.ca in big letters), that I am somehow saying that the Jah-RasTafarI.com website is the Ifficial website of the Nyahbinghi in Toronto. And he then said that there is nothing here that reflects the Nyahbinghi. I thought that claim of his was strange, so I asked him if he has ever been to a Nyahbinghi gathering, because if he had he would know that they don't deal with the things he is trying to promote, but they read the Bible, both the old and new testament. That prompted him to ask I if I have ever been to Nyahbinghi so I gave him I answer.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/13/2007 9:41:43 AM

So tell i, mr ravin, (i can only afford you the respect you show to the least of i idren), is that what they teaching at the Binghis nowadays?
How to act like a child ? Your brethren is respectfully asking you, come let us reason about worthwhile things, upful things and all you can do is to call him a white man ? lol.....i wonder what you are going to call i, a self hating black ? hahahah
How a weak heart love to take the easy way out lol
Well, mind the door on your way out

Messenger: Fiyah!!! Sent: 12/13/2007 11:58:09 AM

Blessed Raspect Ark I,

I hear the I Ras Ravin I. Many don't want to hear the I because they are so indoctrinated with a religionist mindset. They can only belittle the I on a personal level and not deal with the greater iritual truth. Yet they don't have any true authority to judge the I. It is only their hurt feeling that they are allowing to raspond. Yet if they were truly spiritual they would seek to know why some Ras utter such sentiments instead of feeling threatened. Speaking of the ones with negative comments.

Now I and I read the Ible and I glory in it like HIM Jah RAstafari glow-ries in it. The Ible is I and I Iriginal African Istory that has been manipulated to suite a European Religionist agenda. I and I know that it is a book mixed with Istory, allegories, mythology etc. A book that has been uses and is being used a s a political divisive tool to this day. The experience of Christianity in the west and in Ethiopia is not the same. Ethiopian history says it was brought there by foreigners and they converted freely. It is not so in the west and amongst other indigenous peoples. It was a tool use to instill a white supremacist agenda through violence. So of course there is going to be a different perspective.

Most people in Ethiopia today do not want to deal with the fact that Ethiopia predates the Ible. That includes even some of the Rastafari people. Through religion they are taught that their ancient Istory of Kemet and Nubia is pagan and heathen. Two words that have no true meaning. Introduced into language to cause confusion and to support a certain agenda against "native people". Yet the stories from the Ible are Iriginally from Kemet. Israel was a man in Kemet before it was a place. Before Europe knew of any Christ there was KRST in Kemet. For KRST is an African icept. 360 degrees, 365 days in the year, the word Hour/Horus and Minute/Min are all African Icepts. the word Jew and Judah are from Djewuti. The Lion of Djewuti is Heru Em Akhet/ the spinx. HIM is the living embodiment, Conqureing Lion Of Judah. Manifested during the Rising of Sirius the God Star(july 23) that is preceded by the three kings/belt of ORI-on during the season of Akhet. So I and I knew HIM before the religion of Christianity.

Now many people want to always quote HIM words where he mentions Jesus, bible , christianity etc. Yet ask yourselves who was he addressing? Was he speaking to Muslims, Jews, Rastas or was he speaking to a predominately Christian audience? What did HIM say to I and I elders when the I visited HIM in Ethiopia and then later in Jahmyaka? He told the I dem that they should centralize and organize. He never told the I that they should change their world view. He never told the I that they should stop seeing HIM as Divine. HIM major concern with seeing HIM as God was that he wanted people to not put HIM on a pedestal as being greater that a Human being. So when people say Rasta worship HIM it is not really so. For I and I is One in KRST. There is a difference. HIM said that I and I progress should be a balance between Spiritual and Material progress. That was a direct reference to Rastafari Movement. He said no one should judge the faith of others. Yet some here think they are defending HIM by judging the I. Some people need religion and I have no problem with that and others need to be weened of of religion. It only becomes a problem when ones are trying to legitimize that position as some higher truth. When it is really just a belief, especially in something they perceive outside of themselves. Such as waiting for God to return and save the world. Yet the divine is not bound to time and space. So ones must know what are religious beliefs and what is true spirituality. Jesus in the Ible said he didn't come to dismantle the old traditions. Likewise HIM didn't come to put and end to the Ethiopian Orthodox faith. He made a pledge at Coronation to defend it. One must know that it is not Rastafari people that have an issue with religionist it is the religionist that have an issue with Rastafari. The reason Rasta say I AND I. KRST is within. There is nothing that is without that is not within. Yet these are deep spiritual Icepts that religionist do not want people to acknowledge and live. For it threatens their whole existence. It is one of the reasons in Ethiopian Istory why the powerful and rich Amen priesthood was at odds with Akhenaten. For he took the power from the priest and He the King became the the SOuL authority of the Divine. So in a similar way I and I authority is not the church building or hierarchy of priests it is the temple of the most I Jah Rastafari.

Rastafari people struggle is not a struggle about Jesus talk. It is a Ka Ras Tau/KRST trod. It is a way of life. A divine livity. Found in holy books yet not bound to it. KRST is beyond religion. Yet it is fear of the unknown that keep people in line. I and I is confident in the victory of good over evil for KaRaSTa already Conquer death with iternal life! I wish ones would quote the amount of times HIM spoke about justice for African people as much as they quote where HIM speaks of Jesus, bible, christianity. Put things in the correct perspective. Ises Em Pa Ra Selassie I Em Pa Ra- In the house of Ra or what European Religionist called Pharaoh/ Pa Ra. I and I Istory predates the bible, is the writers of the Ible. I and I do not have to use a religion or the bible to validate I King Jah Rastafari.

So those that are "followers" of Haile Selassie I think they should follow the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. HIM didn't say I and I speaking iyaric, eat ital food, smoke herbs, wear dreadlocks, listen reggae music etc. Those are not the traditions of the EOC. These are traditions that came out of a spiritual awakening of being in oneness with KRST.

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I