Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1510&start_row=11

THE ANTICHRIST, THE BEAST IS REVEALED

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/19/2006 12:55:39 AM

Mitar Tarabic, a Serbian prophet said,

----------------------------------
Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation.
----------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 6/20/2006 1:20:08 PM

Bless, Ark I for some sobering words in this mess of foolishness.

For a righteous man it is so easy to sight wickedness, we needn't use mathematical equations and other such obscure means of interpretation. Enough of this is confusion and paranoia, and it must be avoided.

Anti-christ is simply what it says. That which is against the ways of Christ. Simple. Christ teachings are in the Bible for anyone who wishes to read it and in our consciousness for living life.

I have so many Muslim friends and I am pretty offended that they are being discredited in such a way. So many of the muslims I know are righteous people with good intentions.

Also, Islam believes in the Assention of Christ into heaven, they recognize Christ's sacrifice. The difference is they believe Christ assended into heaven when he was crucified, not on the third day.

So much of this arguing is on little things, borderline justifiable interpretations, no real fact or sustinance.

As for numerology and all of that, the method you are using, making any number into a single digit number, makes it a one in ten chance it will work, anytime, with any possible statement.

A and H could mean so many things. 1 and 8 could mean so many things. 666 could mean so many things.

As of yet I have never noticed that I can't buy anything without Allah tattooed to my forehead. So how can this even be relevant?

It is so important for Rastafarians to not fall into traps of confusion. It brings us down. It puts a hault to our work. It makes it hard for us to be taken seriously, by ourselves and by others.

In short, life is more realistic if we aren't counting everything up on our fingers.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I