Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1510&start_row=1

THE ANTICHRIST, THE BEAST IS REVEALED

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAHwitness Sent: 6/12/2006 8:50:02 AM

IN THE TRUE NAME OF THE HOLY FATHER, IN THE TRUE NAME OF THE HOLY SON, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Revelation 13:16-18

16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Six hundred and threescore six.

Score means twenty, and twenty multiplied by three is sixty.

So the verse tells us that The number we need to calculate is 666

Numerologists often reduce a number or word by a process known as digit summing. In the case of a number, you take the sum of all of the digits of the number, and if the result is a number with 2 or more digits you add up the digits of that number; you repeat the process recursively until you arrive at a single-digit number. Which is the number that the numbers truly symbolize. For a word, you sum up the values corresponding to each letter's place in the alphabet (i.e., A=1, B=2, etc.) and then perform digit summing on the resulting number. The characteristics associated with the resultant number reveal information concerning the thing or person named

for example. My birtdate is 1985-11-21

To get the “true number of my birth” you add the numbers until you end up with one single-digit

1+9+8+5+1+1+2+1 = 28

2+8 = 10

1+0 = 1

Now, Let’s calculate the number of The Beast

6+6+6 = 18

1+8 = 9

English is one of the most widely used languages in the world. Recent estimates suggest that around 375 million people speak English as their first language, with around another 375 million speaking it as a second language. Around 750 million people are believed to speak English as a foreign language. English is the favoured language of the world’s major airlines and international commerce. Over 80 per cent of the world’s electronically stored information is in English and two-thirds of the world’s scientists read in English. Of the estimated 200 million users of the Internet, some 36 per cent currently communicate in English. English is an official language, or has a special status in over 75% of the world’s territories.

Today is the time when the Prophecy is being fulfilled and The number of the beast is relevant. And since things will be on a global scale, many things will be surrounding the english language.

The first letter in most globalized alphabets and languages (not only english) is A and the 8th letter is H

So now we know that the The Number 18 can symbolyze A and H

Now, let’s think of characters which could fit in the phrame of Antichrist.

The one I have in mind is AllaH.

“17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.“

Not only does allah start with the first letter A (A = 1) and end with the 8th letter H (H = 8)

Allah also has 99 names, and when u calculate 99 (9+9) you get the number 18 which is 6 times three (6+6+6)

9+9 = 18

The number 18, the outcome of 9+9 also provides you with a third nine when you calculate it (1+8 = 9)

If you turn the tripple 9’s (999) upside down you have 666.

in the quran allah is pretending to be the GOD of Israel, Moses, Abraham and Other prophets of the bible. Though Many of his described attributes are different from The True God of Israel Who is revealed to us in the Bible and Torah.

Allah also deny the Trinity and the sacrefice of Christ (Who Is the only begotten GOD SON of the GOD FATHER) consider the fact that GOD ALMIGHTY sacreficed himself for us and one blatantly try to deny the fact that HIS sacrefice ever even took place at the same time as he claim HIS title.

Quran sura 4: And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a grave false charge, and for their saying, 'We killed the messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah of God"…yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him,

Quran Sura 5:72-73, 5:75 “They do blaspheme who say: “God is Christ the son of Mary.” They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a trinity: for there is no God except one God Allah. If they do not desist from their word of blasphemy, verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. Christ the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him.”

Quran Sura 5:17: “In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. (Which ironically in a way is true since you would basicly be calling Christ satan) Say: “Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between.

Matthew 28:18 “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.”

Lucifer/satan fell because he thought that he was equal To his and our Creator.

He’s so pathetic and deceptive that he first fooled himself into thinking that he was equal to JAH ALMIGHTY, The True Living GOD of Israel, and then he even try to pose as HIM.

AllaH (The Beast) and his quran is as Anti-Christ as something can get.

And muhammad was his false prophet.

Allah is a Lie created by the dragon, satan. And this is what will happen to Satan, His personification as allah (the beast) and his false prophet.

Whom will soon appear in public and start their 3½ year reign.

Revelation 19:11-21: And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

17And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 20:10 “10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/12/2006 9:48:00 AM

Bless

This numbers calculating sounds interesting. But I do not deal with such things.

And I also do not deal with KKK-Bush conspiracy theories. Wherever you have this farfetched information from, it is Pro-whitechristianism-bullshism and pro-US-government ideology.
Interesting to me is, that you think about AllaH first when thinking of A H as antichrist, and not about Adolf Hitler, initials: A + H = 1+8 = 9
What's about that? too ridicolous?

Burn that. Malcolm come burn a hottah fyah pon this foolishness.

Selah

Messenger: YAHbeba Sent: 6/12/2006 4:26:08 PM

with love and respect!

first of all ....this sounds like a silly chain-letter of a anti-everything-club member! but as Nyah Jahpet said: also very interesting!
but I have to tell you a few things about numerology:
the hebrew-chaldean and kabbalistical numeric alphabet has a total diffrent calculation:
A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5
F = 8
G = 3
H = 5 !!!!
I = 1
J = 1
K = 2
L = 3
M = 4
N = 5
O = 7
P = 8
Q = 1
R = 2
S = 3
T = 4
U = 6
V = 6
W = 6
X = 5
Y = 1
Z = 7
(just numbers from 1 till 8)
there are 5 letters for the number 1 : A I J Q Y
and two stand for number 8 : F and P
you see...there would be many possibilities to merge the letters
what is also interesting: the number 1+8 = 9 has a certain position in numerology: it is undestroyable: for ex: 2x9=18 --> 1+8=9!
3x9=27 --> 2+7=9! 4x9=36 --> 3+6=9! etc.
no other number has this special feature ....would be horrible to know that the beast is undestroyable but luckily we know it better)

what is another interesting fact: "jesus of nazareth" (calculated with the hebrew alphabet) is also the number 9!!!
(the letters "jesus christ" too)

I just want you to know how the real numerology works...but my personal advice: do not deal with things that are based on astrological or numerological calculation!

guidance!

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/12/2006 6:34:56 PM

Only Satan tries to divide JAH children.
If one comes and tries to persecute another man's religion (culture) instead of trying to live harmoniously with him, then what else is one trying to do other than divide the faithful?
One God.
One People.
Allah simply means "The God" in Arabic
The God=Our God

Messenger: zionI Sent: 6/15/2006 5:35:26 PM

JAH'switless,

This is a Ras Tafari sight. Don't be coming hear disrespecting the faith of a large segment of humanity. This is not InI King's way nor will InI stand for it.

Away with you.

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 6/16/2006 6:53:22 AM

Numerology must not take our time, they are not proved in any way, they are like the old "pile in the sky".
Don't worry with them, Live right and Praise Jah!

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 6/17/2006 6:08:34 AM

this is interesting
i once worked for a company called a and h (aandheurope.co.uk) the man director was a freemason and a suppressor i thought i had to leave the company

here is my story and i have bought this domain name and have helped to set up a watchflog industry watchdog to try to force them to compensate me and others like me

www.aandh.eu

also if you see THE WORD thread listed here somewhere
the Ragabunny picture is the embodyment of all religions from which the cirie name is exhibited with tears of love from the rabbit

ie. A RABIT = arabic(muslim)
rabbits ears = penguins (chauffers) = nuns(cristian)
diamond/crystal = vehicle (vajrayana asian ritual in which the spirit is brought forth from heaven when a child is born)

the coloured stripes exhibited from the symbol = chakra crystal healing jade/amber/rose heart chakras (JAR) colours of africa + white!
the grey/silver protective seal/names at the end of the rays/stripes = Cirie, or Fine, or aline(end of rainbow) written with sticks and the first form of language/symbolism beginning with I then I_I then cirie using semicircles of a broken ring

i have also heard that the right hand and forehead which would also be connected with these symbols is also used by gods people as a supernatural protection whils armageddon is taking place

the symbols and tears of love were from my heart and forehead/mind and from god... i beleive this knowledge is in all our hearts...
it just so happens i am a publisher/artist and have been given the power by jah to reveal them....
please keep this knowledge sacred here at this board
i will not meet anyone in real life and if anyone asks the symbols are by an anonymous artist

thank you

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 6/17/2006 6:22:48 AM

ps i started drawing pictures which lead to the word symbols around the time i saw the cape granny smith apple sticker!!

Messenger: zionI Sent: 6/17/2006 7:03:10 PM

I wander what Selassie I would have said about all this goobledigook?????- if you don't know what this last word means, calculate the numbers...

or better, spend your time seeing how you can forward the cause of humanity through righteous actions.

Jah Ras tafari.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 6/18/2006 7:23:11 AM

Greetings Bredren ciriefader,

Maybe you should be concentrating more on righteousness then symbols.
InI don't work with calculating symbols or numbers.
These tings sound paganistic to the I.
Do you wanna trod Rastafari of wicca?

One Love

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I