Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1025&start_row=1

Old testament versus old.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: native root Sent: 9/19/2005 12:22:13 AM

i belive the new testament is false.

all ones really need is psalms and the book of enoch.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/19/2005 9:44:45 AM

Bless rasta far i

it is your choice to be-LIE-ve that the NT is false... what is the point?

y not dimiss the OT as well and just say psalms and enoch ?

Then i site that ur ible be even holier than the current holy ible.....

i am concerned and aware of a wholely ible.... (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth)

bless rasta far i
haile i selassie i

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/19/2005 3:47:39 PM

Ises

Believeing is good. But on a reasoning board, backing it with facts and arguments would be much better.

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2005 9:43:30 PM

Whether the stories are true or false, I have learned many useful things from both the Old and New Testament. And I have learned even more by travelling in the heights of the Irits and by reasoning with others.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/19/2005 11:08:27 PM

Bless... ark i seen , rasta far i

the Ible is filled with many metaphors parable to site the TRUTH.....

Even a liar is speaking truth when one check his vibes and intentions and words that do not measure up to the reality and intentions...

Rasta brederns and sistren, ini be awake all the while....not awaiting for man to spoon feed ini with religions and ism...
Seek first the king-wise of Jah an dighteousness, and all things will be added unto INI....

rasta far i
selassie i

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/20/2005 12:24:05 AM

all ones really need is psalms and the book of enoch.
Oh, really, and who exactly are you to perscribe scripture?
Do you want us to follow you or Rastafari, man or God?
As you are already informed of what His Majesty said on the bible i won't say much, for He said it all. I follow HIM words, not yours.

But thanks anyway

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/20/2005 12:32:17 AM

Yes I Nefertiti,

Jah reveals so much to I and I all the time, that all I and I need to do is listen and hold onto Jah words and guidance.

That is the definition of Grace, it is the spiritual guidance Jah RasTafarI has provided for I and I.

The more I and I communicate with Jah, the more I and I will hear and Iverstand Jah voice, because Jah voice will be more familiar to I and I. Also, the more I and I are familiar with Jah voice, the better I and I will be at discerning between Jah Voice and the voice of menguidance.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/20/2005 1:13:49 PM

i was stating my iponinon, if ones and ones dont like it or agree with it then move on.i was speaking for myself. nuff of you need to come down from off your high horses.bredren once told i all ini need to chant is salms, and this bredren was more in oneness with Jah than any man.check it

give thanks ark i for the illafull first responce.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/20/2005 2:26:12 PM

A bredren told you all you need is psalms? Do you follow man?

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/20/2005 9:30:51 PM

no i dont fallow man i fallow nature.but i do listen to others ipinions and reason on things in order to learn further.just when man thinks he knows it all is when he really dont know shit.Haile Selassie I is Ras Tafari not rastafarian.but rastafarians are rastafarians,not ethiopian orthodox christians.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I