Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=835&start_row=11

Speaking of Malcom X...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/21/2005 7:22:52 AM

I just dont agree with some things he beleived in his earlier day with the NOI. Thats about it, violence gets us no where but death, his own people in the NOI killed him. I dont think I would kill someone inless Jah Almighty HIMself asked I to. Maybe in defense for family for friends(only if it was an extreme situation were they might die or be seriously injured), but if someone pointed a gun on me face to face, I would just pray.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/21/2005 10:12:36 PM

The NOI did not kill Malcolm!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/21/2005 10:38:18 PM

NOI may not have gave the order directly but 3 of his members who were arrested was apart of NOI.

"Malcolm's assassins, Talmadge Hayer, Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson were convicted of first-degree murder in March 1966. The three men were all members of the Nation of Islam."

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/21/2005 10:51:57 PM

programmed assassins who infiltrated the nation

just like Lee Harvey Oswald, James Files, etc.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/21/2005 10:53:23 PM

a lot of people are arrested and convicted and even put to death

AND MOST OF THEM AINT GUILTY OF ANYTHING BUT BEING BLACK IN AMERIKKKA

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/21/2005 11:34:05 PM

ok.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/22/2005 4:03:02 AM

Greetings Sistren

Are you implying that black people/organizations are not capable of corruption devil things?

Blessings
Jeff

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/22/2005 9:44:14 AM

not implying that at'all, just bringing out some evidence that seems to be overlQQked

there are many who are justly convicted, but many who are not

the biggest injustice is the falsity of requiring a "jury of one's peers" knowing good and well that the jury pool rarely represents the peer group of the accused; this is not just related to race (its socioeconomic, cultural, spiritual, etc.)

my response was specifically because it was implyed that because those 3 were arrested and convicted, and supposedly were NOI, that made the NOI guilty

never were any conspirators prosecuted THAT'S AN INJUSTICE!

3 questions: who benefited from it? who did it? who covered up the conspiracy? CERTAINLY NOT THOSE 3 ALONE!

greetings to you both, and I hope this clears up my point

RSK- one luv

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/22/2005 10:51:30 AM

Greetings Sistren

I agree.

Blessings
Jeff

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/23/2005 8:46:20 AM

Ightes

When Malcolm's house was firebombed with the aim of killing him and his family, he himself stated that this was an NOI action directly ordered from the HQ of Mr Elijah Muhammed.
So they tried it once... and maybe even more often... but when it finally was succesful, they weren't the force behind it??

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I