Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7004&start_row=11

LION OF JUDAH SHALL BREAK EVERY CHAIN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/29/2018 5:57:48 PM

Says the racist who doesn't think Black people have the right/ability to make their own political decisions.

Post 389

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/30/2018 3:54:03 AM

Nonsense invented out of whole cloth by you, Hemphill. Why do you attempt to direct our JAH brethren and sistren (who i'm sure couldn't careless about your hate-filled utterances) to read something vile that you've written instead of the supposed offending statement written by me? i stand by my own words. ENOUGH LIES.

Kindly stop posting your Donald-Trump-inspired hate speech on this website. A number of Rastas have pointed out that this is not the appropriate forum for it and your intrusion as a troll-for-Babylon here is simply attempting to pollute what is intended to be a RastafarI spiritual reasoning forum. If your intent is to harm the RastafarI Movement by posting your hate speech here, you will not succeed. We Rastas are well-accustomed to harassment by the Babylon System and its operatives like you, and our spiritual Inity with His Majesty will not be impinged upon by your disinformation nor will we be dissuaded from His Majesty’s Teachings by your attempts to disrupt us.

We will simply ignore your hate speech.

So please demonstrate some common courtesy and seek out a forum that is receptive to right wing political extremism and allow genuine followers of RastafarI to use this one without being harassed.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/30/2018 6:31:59 AM

Notice how he has yet to offer any sort of clarification as to what he meant by saying "they --black conservatives supporting Trump-- are just plain stupid".. No explanation, just projection onto me in an attempt to distract.. If you didnt mean to say what you clearly did then why wont you simply clarify? Why, instead, do you try to flip the script and call me hateful using 'hate speech' -- which technically doesnt exist -- when you are the one who calls Black and Brown Trump supporters "just plain stupid"?

Hmmmmm I since some desperation.

NPC must cling to fake 'moral high ground' argument..

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/30/2018 6:59:01 AM

So you see what you’ve done here, Hemphill?

In a deceitful ruse worthy of Donald Trump himself, you’ve cut selected words from their actual original context, inserted some of your own which i never wrote or implied into the quote, and then embedded your concoction in a false context of your own creation. The brazenness of your duplicity is simply appalling.

You’ve said your piece now and I’ve said mine. Let others be the judge now (although I really doubt that any Rastas visiting this website care about this nonsensical quibbling.)

I'm politely requesting now that you please be courteous enough to refrain from posting any more irrelevant negative distractions. THE MESSAGE OF THIS POST IS A POSITIVE VIBRATION directed to the followers of RastafarI – one of Hope and Redemption through His Majesty:

LION OF JUDAH

The Lion of Judah
Shall break every chain
AND GIVE I JAH VICTORY
AGAIN AND AGAIN
In the middle of the night I cried
When I heard, my momma say
The Lion of Judah, oh Judah
Shall break every chain !

There'a nice Ska version of this by Laurel Aiken at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5wtx1OiOEY

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/30/2018 7:06:54 AM

Hahahahaha I copy and pasted your EXACT quote. Now you accuse me of making it up. Desperate desperate desperate.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/30/2018 7:10:05 AM

THE MESSAGE OF THIS POST IS A POSITIVE VIBRATION directed to the followers of RastafarI – one of Hope and Redemption through His Majesty:

LION OF JUDAH

The Lion of Judah
Shall break every chain
AND GIVE I JAH VICTORY
AGAIN AND AGAIN

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/30/2018 7:28:42 AM

Okay, Hemphill. i've tried to let you off the hook but you insist on continuing to make a fool out of yourself. i'll put an end to this now: Here is my entire quote (to which you impute some nonexistent racist overtone) verbatim. It can also be found at post 378 of your obnoxious "President Trump and MAGA" topic:

[regarding the 43 minute video clip you posted of Trump speaking:]
"Sorry, but the guy is just such a snotty, pompous jerk that i can't listen to his nonsensical ramblings for more than 4 minutes at a time, let alone 40 minutes. (i couldn't even listen to Fidel Castro for more than about 10 or 15 minutes at a time and i actually respected him.)

As for the "narrative", you don't think i could induce a gathering of young Jewish iconoclasts to attend a David Duke speech? Of course i could. There's always a subset of any group that delights in rebelling.

i just spent a week traveling around Northern Africa with, among others, a middle-aged black school teacher from Georgia. She's nobody's fool and has no problem at all reading the racism between the lines of the president's anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim rhetoric without any assistance or interpretation from "CNN" (per your usage of those three letters). i can't figure out if people are feigning the belief that the president embraces all races equally or if they're just in denial (i suppose a third possibility is that they're just plain stupid and actually believe Trump's claims). Anyway, Trump is very proud of his and his family's whiteness, and makes no bones about the fact that certain other groups of people (who just happen to have browner shades of skin than him) are "animals" and/or come from "shithole countries". If a guy's a racist, he's got a perfect right to be one in America; but for JAH sake, don't insult all of our intelligence by broadcasting overtly racist signals and then pretending not to understand why people perceive what they perceive."

THE WORDS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES AND IF I HARBOR ANY BIAS AGAINST ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING ON THE BASIS OF THEIR RACE IT'D BE NEWS TO ME. Reading any and all of my other written offerings on this website are confirmation of where I&i stand on the issue of racism. Now, for JAH sake: Let it go.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/30/2018 7:29:19 AM

THE MESSAGE OF THIS POST IS A POSITIVE VIBRATION directed to the followers of RastafarI – one of Hope and Redemption through His Majesty:

LION OF JUDAH

The Lion of Judah
Shall break every chain
AND GIVE I JAH VICTORY
AGAIN AND AGAIN

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/30/2018 7:33:04 AM

Positive in your world means insulting my wife and millions of other Black Conservatives? Par for the course.. Typical hypocritical liberal.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/30/2018 8:00:50 AM

LION OF JUDAH

The Lion of Judah
Shall break every chain
AND GIVE I JAH VICTORY
AGAIN AND AGAIN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37