Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7004&start_row=1

LION OF JUDAH SHALL BREAK EVERY CHAIN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/29/2018 11:39:26 AM

In the present moment in history when warmongers, racists, hatemongers and deceivers have attained great power in Washington, the seat of satan, and elsewhere, and each day brings more news of their negative actions taken with seeming impunity; I&i sense feelings of discouragement and sadness among many of my younger RastafarI brethren and sistren. This is perfectly natural. While each person must pass through their own journey as they grow in RastafarI, I&i can share some experiences from my long trod through Babylon with His Majesty as my Guide and hopefully help to inspire a POSITIVE VIBRATION.

Back in the era of Babylon president bill clinton, i remember describing to people how the Left of the political spectrum had disappeared in America the Babylon; the democrats had move to the Right where the republicans used to be and the republicans had become hyper-Right (essentially unapologetic fascists). Of course, I&i was Rasta and hence apolitical so I was just making the observation as an observer and not a participant. Nevertheless, the public shunning by the overwhelming majority of U.S. political leaders of human compassion and policies for the common good triggered some feelings of depression in me. I&i recently heard political commentator and Presbyterian minister Chris Hedges say that in the 90s the democrats became republicans and the republicans went insane. That’s another reasonably accurate way to put it. Anyway, even though a RastafarI doesn’t expect the Babylon System or its politicians to advance our cause of JAH Righteousness or give us JAH Victory, what happens in the fallen world of Babylon cannot help but affect us deeply at times because we are trodding daily through its mean streets.

When i was a young man, i had solidly embraced the Truth of His Majesty RastafarI, His Identity, and His Teaching, but nevertheless subconsciously I had a hard time letting go of some HOPE that the political machine of the Babylon System might be a vehicle for some positive change for the better and provide some help for the poorest, most downtrodden of JAH People. This misplace sense of hope is easy to explain because, like all American youth, i was brainwashed to have faith in the illusion of democracy and the outright falsehood of America’s benevolence. As America’s governance continued to sink deeper into wickedness, as prophesied, I&i GREW the strength of my bond with, and my closeness to, JAH RastafarI.

Far from causing me to sink into despair, I was surprised to find that as America’s overt wickedness intensified in its domestic initiatives (e.g., marginalizing its poor and minorities even more) and its foreign policy (e.g., viciously attacking other nations without provocation), my spiritual joy in his Majesty also INTENSIFIED because seeking Him all the more really enhanced in my consciousness the reality that I&i are One. The never-ending stream of JAH Love perpetuating Life is right inside of us and no external machination of Babylon can quash the joy that It continually engenders.

I&i often feel reluctant to share with younger Rastas the Truth that the Babylon System will NOT reform into a benevolent force and that JAH Righteousness is NOT going to be realized through some political leader using the Babylon System, because it seems to me that EXPERIENCING the residue of one’s youthful HOPE in the System snuffed out by the reality of what Babylon is is just part of disillusionment we all must pass through on the road to growing up as Rastas.

Anyway, the point is that JAH "Love would never leave us alone” so our HOPE as Rastas is always present in JAH RastafarI. When we see the unimaginable wickedness of Washington or other governments get more cruel and ugly just when we thought they could get no worse, we must bear in mind that JAH Power DWARFS all of the puny earthly power possessed by those evil doers who are agents of satan and that JAH Victory will continue coming to us through the Power of JAH Love forIver.

His Majesty’s Power, which is Mighty and Awesome -- and easily gives us JAH Victory again and again -- is not given to politicians or billionaires, but to the faithful, the meek, the poor, the victims and the sufferers.

TRUTH!

LION OF JUDAH

The Lion of Judah
Shall break every chain
And give I JAH victory
Again and again
In the middle of the night I cried
When I heard, my momma say
The Lion of Judah, oh Judah
Shall break every chain

Nice version of this at:
https://www.jah-lyrics.com/song/laurel-aitken-skatalite

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/29/2018 12:15:52 PM

Do not follow a word this man says. Do not buy into any of his pseudo virtue. He has expressed vile hatred for millions of Black Americans who do not think they way he wants them to.

Read post 389 of the MAGA thread

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/29/2018 12:41:25 PM

Not sure what part of the words "POSITIVE VIBRATION" and "JAH LOVE" were not clear, but that's focus of my message here.

Mr. Hemphill, your unrelenting negativity is a byproduct of exactly the malignant Babylon System of which I&i speak. Truth will always stand like an unmovable mountain over the lies, distortion and outright misrepresentations put forth by you and your ilk.

MAY JAH TOUCH YOU AND BLESS YOUR SOUL.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/29/2018 1:21:03 PM

Positivity to this man means calling millions of Black people "just plain stupid"..

He projects his own bigotry onto his opponent's then has the audacity to claim a 'moral high ground'..

He claims I am a liar yet time after time, I call out months ahead what is going to happen. He mindlessly follows the mainstream babylon media and calls me a propagandist!!

Oh the irony.

Read post 389 of the MAGA thread

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/29/2018 1:27:26 PM

Nonsense invented out of whole cloth by you, Hemphill. ENOUGH LIES.

Kindly stop posting your Donald-Trump-inspired hate speech on this website. A number of Rastas have pointed out that this is not the appropriate forum for it and your intrusion as a troll-for-Babylon here is simply attempting to pollute what is intended to be a RastafarI spiritual reasoning forum. If your intent is to harm the RastafarI Movement by posting your hate speech here, you will not succeed. We Rastas are well-accustomed to harassment by the Babylon System and its operatives like you, and our spiritual Inity with His Majesty will not be impinged upon by your disinformation nor will we be dissuaded from His Majesty’s Teachings by your attempts to disrupt us.

We will simply ignore your hate speech.

So please demonstrate some common courtesy and seek out a forum that is receptive to right wing political extremism and allow genuine followers of RastafarI to use this one without being harassed.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/29/2018 1:38:11 PM

NPC loop engaged

Read post 389 of the MAGA thread.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/29/2018 2:17:11 PM

Nesta1,
Peace and love bredren, if I may offer a little advice: Don't feed the duppies. InI RastafarI are duppy conquerors. So let the duppy get blue (or MAGA red) in the face, let the duppy disgrace his self, sadly, their is no reasoning with duppies, they just gotta burn with babylon, they just kindle to the fire. So let the duppy starve, don't feed it a response and know it cannot palate your rasponse.

Jah love and Guidance
Bless

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 10/29/2018 2:17:12 PM

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/29/2018 2:34:08 PM

Read what he said about Black Conservatives before you defend him..

Post 389

If you still defend him after reading him call millions of Black people "just plain stupid" you are no better than him.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/29/2018 3:00:03 PM

Thank you, Jahcub Onelove, very wise reasoning indeed.

Allowing oneself to be manipulated by those who lie, slander, and simply disregard the truth in order to fuel conflict & pump up their egos is an unnecessary distraction that can quickly lead to frustration and pollution of the soul. I&i thought i'd be a nice guy and play back in forth in a repartee just for some mutual amusement and to humor a naysayer even though he clearly did not respect His Majesty or His Teachings; but as the back-biting duppy became progressively more vile and vicious, it quickly reminded me of why there's no reasoning with the devil and why even toying with such a dark soul can contaminate one's own soul with Babylon's negativity.

Your thoughtful words are taken to heart by I&i and provide inspiration, Jahcub Onelove. Respect.

JAH PEACE AND LOVE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I