Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6903&start_row=21

BACCHANAL TING

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/22/2018 4:02:32 PM

its useless....i give up...you white folks just twist and turn this ting into a carnival of monkey see monkey do.....

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/22/2018 4:40:55 PM

"white folks"? Really? How does disparaging a group of people here based upon imputed (or perceived) skin color do anything to heal us from the scourge of 400+y ears of that kind of mindset? If you're a Rasta, brother, then you know that color of a man's skin is no indication at all of what's in his heart, mind or soul. I know you've got something positive to contribute here, don't you, brother?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2018 7:48:47 PM

Hmmm.. Well apparently standing for what H.I.M teaches and using basic historical facts - King James being black and the origins of REAL Christianity being of Ethiopian hebrew descent - is monkey see monkey do twist and turn carnival..

Haile Selassie perfectly fulfills the biblical prophecies of the Son of Man and the Almighty Father.. And it is of course this reason that the bible, has been co-opted and distorted to hide this blatant truth and to attack the children of H.I.M.. But looking through this, the first level cover up of babylon, to see the enormous truth that Haile Selassie ceaselessly testify of, is apparently hilariously backwards and twist turn carnival... What, you expect me to ignore the teachings of Haile Selassie because a first level perception of the Bible seems wrong or simpleton or whatever?? Nah bro, I study to show myself approved and stand by faith with the KING OF KINGS.. Maybe my fault here is interjecting with my perspective yet this is basic stuff here.. But then again, dont argue points or evidence.. Just call a name or two and pat yourself on the back like you did something.. Its called the hegelian dialect, a classic babylon double speak trick..

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/23/2018 5:26:39 AM

hemphill or hemp whatever you call yourself.....you all are a joke....all kinds of cut and paste ...and things you read someplace....some of which is pure fiction.....king james is black now?....

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/23/2018 6:26:27 AM

Do some research and quit virtue signalling

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/23/2018 7:15:01 AM

You have yet to present ANY evidence or corroborate your thesis with a testimony of H.I.M.. You have only inserted your feelings on the subject and refused to reason on the simple evidence presented up you.. Look to your thread 'show me'.. Are you incapable of doing your own research? Do you need to be shown?? And when what you are shown contradicts your preconceived narrative, you attack the messenger and avoid an intellectual rebuttal.. Which in turn, makes this 'method' the twist and turn carnival

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/27/2018 2:35:58 PM

King James was a white man European he was not black. Dont do that

Hes also a documented homosexual

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/27/2018 7:12:01 PM

Yes I. JAH JAH hottest fyah bun "king" James.

One,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/28/2018 10:22:04 AM

Yes, burn babylon king james.. But truth and reality is opposite of babylon.. Lol they only 'document' this homosexuality when the truth of his Blackness starts to come out

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/28/2018 11:00:49 AM

MOORISH KINGS OF EUROPE: KING CHARLES STUART II – THE BLACK BOY KING OF ENGLAND 1630 – 1685

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I